• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT2| - Patent pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicktendo86

More like the LTE Nexus 4 is the White Whale

WhiteN4.jpg
I don't usually like white phones but that looks hot.

So now that the xfon sucks and key lime pie is delayed. Is there a chance they show KLP when they announce the Nexus 5 later this year or are they going to wait until google i/o next year.

At the IO before ICS hit, they talked about some features that were coming in it, but they didn't show it until the GNex reveal.

In other words, expect them to demo/release ICS v3 (polish, unified messaging) at this IO, then maybe talk about features in KLP (Chrome and Android synergy).

At the IO before ICS hit, they talked about some features that were coming in it, but they didn't show it until the GNex reveal.

In other words, expect them to demo/release ICS v3 (polish, unified messaging) at this IO, then maybe talk about features in KLP (Chrome and Android synergy).
that would actually be ideal, give us some stuff to look forward to rather than relying on rumors for all of it in october.

I used to think smart watches were ducking dumb but I think they have some gold uses. A heavy duty one would be sweet for those manual laborers who use otter boxes.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
App data syncing is awesome! That's a developer thing, as we were told to expect, but it's great stuff. I can't get hyped for this stuff at a conference but I'm hyped to see my apps use it.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
edit: Ahh, turns out Nova was shitting itself for some reason. Installed Apex and it's fine.

Wondering if someone can help me - I'm fiddling around with SlimBean 4.2.2 ROM on my Xperia S.

All goes fine, runs super quick and smooth and all that, until shortly after the phone has been on. I have no apps other than the GApps installed, and basically the phone becomes unusable after about 15-20 mins. Takes about 4-5 seconds to get into the notification dropdown, app menu, etc. Can't really do anything at all until a restart, then it's fine and back to full speed. Obviously not ideal. Can't find any mention of the issue on XDA.

Any ideas? I know it's a ROM so can have all sorts of issues but this issue seems weird to me and I'm wondering if I've missed something. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom