• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT2| - Patent pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groof

The white Nexus 4 is black on the front? Gross.

I think it looks pretty slick. The white GNex was the same.
white_galaxy_nexus_official_0.jpg

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Any word on issues with the iOS version of Hangouts? I installed it on my girlfriend's 4S this morning and it seems to be chugging a lot and not loading new messages unless she forces a refresh.

Any word on issues with the iOS version of Hangouts? I installed it on my girlfriend's 4S this morning and it seems to be chugging a lot and not loading new messages unless she forces a refresh.
been using it with my brother who is on iOS and he says everything works just fine.

jokkir

How easy do you think it will be to sell a Galaxy S4? I might be getting a different variant version that I need (I need the T-Mobile/Wind Mobile version) so I plan on selling and either getting a Galaxy S4 that works on my network or a Nexus 4.

Or how easy would it be to trade? Also, how much could I sell it for?

jokkir

Compared to the S4, how's the Note 2 or S3?

Might get a new phone this weekend and the S4 doesn't have the AWS mod like the Note 2 or S3 has and I need it to work with Wind Mobile.

Also, how's the developer support for them? That's why I mainly stuck with my Nexus S for a while now.

Might get a new phone this weekend and the S4 doesn't have the AWS mod like the Note 2 or S3 has and I need it to work with Wind Mobile.

Also, how's the developer support for them? That's why I mainly stuck with my Nexus S for a while now.
huh...what do you mean? The S4 works fine with Wind. In fact, Wind is selling the S4 in their own stores.

jokkir

huh...what do you mean? The S4 works fine with Wind. In fact, Wind is selling the S4 in their own stores.

It's because one of my family members is renewing their contract so they're getting a phone to go with it. And since she doesn't need a good phone, she's giving it to me. The problem is that it's with Bell and using a different band than Wind so I'd either have to sell it, or mod it like the Note 2 or S3

Well there are many options you can do from selling it to trading it to whatever. The S4 is obviously better than the S3 in every possible way, same for the Note 2, though the note 2 is huge if that's your thing.

Maybe just sell the S4 and use the money to buy something straight from wind. Shouldn't be hard if it's brand new and in the box.

well, it looks like its possible. someone is offering mods to do it on kijiji and there's a youtube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDJbWl6nUHA

jokkir

Well there are many options you can do from selling it to trading it to whatever. The S4 is obviously better than the S3 in every possible way, same for the Note 2, though the note 2 is huge if that's your thing.

Maybe just sell the S4 and use the money to buy something straight from wind. Shouldn't be hard if it's brand new and in the box.

Yeah, I wanted a Note 2 because how large it is actually lol. But S4 would probably last me longer.

I wonder if the local Chinese mall near my house will trade me a AWS S4 for the one I'm getting then...

well, it looks like its possible. someone is offering mods to do it on kijiji and there's a youtube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDJbWl6nUHA

Hmmmm.... how long do you think that method will take to be available on S4?

jokkir

Oh, one more Galaxy question:

- Which variants usually have the better developer support (Cyanogenmod/AOKP/Paranoid Android). I was on a Nexus so everything has been really good so far and I have no idea about the Galaxy series and how it's like for them

Is that Christina Aguilera? If so she is lost a lot of weight..

it's her from a decade ago.

Oh, one more Galaxy question:

- Which variants usually have the better developer support (Cyanogenmod/AOKP/Paranoid Android). I was on a Nexus so everything has been really good so far and I have no idea about the Galaxy series and how it's like for them

you mean like Galaxy S vs Galaxy Note?

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Is there any way to watch free Hulu on mobile/android? I've seen a couple things about tricks that require rooting and I have no interest in that right now.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
SZlxNvbl.png
SZlxNvbl.png
SZlxNvbl.png

SZlxNvbl.png
SZlxNvbl.png
SZlxNvbl.png

SZlxNvbl.png
SZlxNvbl.png
SZlxNvbl.png

Beautiful. Unethical. Dangerous. You've turned every smartphone in AndroidGAF into Comic Sans'd TouchWiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom