• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT2| - Patent pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
MOTO XFON? Looks exactly like that prototype thing that leaked a long ass time ago.

doesn't scream MAJOR FLAGSHIP THAT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE MARKET to me.

Looks good to me except for that awful (M) in the upper left. Get rid of that and it'd be pretty decent. Add in customizable colors like candy red and indigo clear and it'd be POTF (phone of the forever.)

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
XFONE camera samples

http://techkiddy.blogspot.in/2013/06/motorola-moto-xxt1058-camera-sample.html

XT1058+camera.jpg

ew

Groof

Looks good to me except for that awful (M) in the upper left. Get rid of that and it'd be pretty decent. Add in customizable colors like candy red and indigo clear and it'd be POTF (phone of the forever.)

Yeah I agree on the logo part. That looks absolutely hideous.

What about that Android 4.3 a certain someone in this thread said would be unveiled today?

D:

Looks like my source was wrong. I'll contact them to ask what happened. The source was adamant that it was going to happen just days after SMC updated the Xperia Z to 4.2.2 (which happened on Monday).

Will report back when the source replies.

Groof

Yo The Verge video showed that "leaked" new camera interface from 4.3 that was on video a while back, but no mention of 4.3. What gives???

edit: new boot animation for GE phones looks pretty cute

gcubed

so basically the choice boils down to Samsung's icky hardware with better button placement vs. HTC's great hardware and bad buttons:

http://www.theverge.com/2013/6/26/4...-one-google-play-edition-stock-android-review

such a shame they didn't use the new desire with the "proper" button placement

edit - hmm... i thought the new desire changed the layout? I can't find it now

The one is such a nice looking phone, god. Not at that price, I'm anxiously awaiting the new nexus whatever phone to ditch this POS gnex

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
D:

Looks like my source was wrong. I'll contact them to ask what happened. The source was adamant that it was going to happen just days after SMC updated the Xperia Z to 4.2.2 (which happened on Monday).

Will report back when the source replies.

PCTX part 2? j/k

Fatalah

Back from my first visit to Mountain View yesterday!

1m2wQp2.jpg

AqMS9fA.png

"It's time to start building tomorrow. Change is afoot. New faces. New ideas. New technologies. The Motorola that returns will not be the company you once knew. But we have some work to do. So until we're ready, we're going away. No new ads or tweets. No site updates. Just silence until we begin the next chapter.

Until we meet again, goodbye Moto."

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
Eh, so the software updates for the google edition phones still come from Samsung and HTC? That's disappointing, looks like the Nexus line is still tops.

So the droid razr ULTRA SUPERMAXX probably will have an epic battery, too bad it looks like motorola still sucks.

Google better not fuck around on the battery for the nexus 5.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Man, I hoped 4.3 would drop today. Oh well, it wouldn't result in any day to day noticeable changes for me.

Groof

I'm not giving up hope on 4.3 just yet. Even the stock photos of the GE edition phones have the time set to 4:30. It's close.

So cloooosssseeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom