• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT3| This thread is incompatible with all of your devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkenyon

Banned
The G2 seems to really be getting rave reviews. I bet The Verge is going to crap on it though for being plastic and like TouchWiz.
After having antennas bent on multiple plastic phones, I will never again buy one.

*edit*

Also, I'm not sure if you guys realize this, but the amount of in-jokes and sarcasm make it hard for anyone who's not in the Android GAF clique to understand what's going on in here.

Maybe you don't want other randoms stopping by, or maybe you do just so you can have some fun with them. If either of those are the case, then please, continue. :p

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
the LG G2 battery is a beast. believe:
ybN54GX.png

kehs

Banned
:lol. Aaron says that a lot.

"I just had a up of coffee..not the best cup of coffee by any stretch of the imagination, but good non the less"

;)

This cup of coffee was brought to you by Best Buy Mobile, it's the best buy by any stretch of the imagination.

zedge

This cup of coffee was brought to you by Best Buy Mobile, it's the best buy by any stretch of the imagination.

"With Best Buy you walk out working, they help you setup your email, web, contacts, so you're good to go.."

I think we watch to many youtube videos...lol

"With Best Buy you walk out working, they help you setup your email, web, contacts, so you're good to go.."

I think we watch to many youtube videos...lol

"Best Buy is unbiased and they aren't paid by commission so they will make sure to help you pick the best carrier in your area!"

VoxPop

Good bye friends. Back to iOS come the 20th. Handing off my One to my gf to replace her Note 2. Will be back when Android changes more to my liking, perhaps with 5.0

It's been fun!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I wished the Nexus 5 had a fingerprint scanner. Seems useful for someone like me who doesn't lock his phone. Total pain to unlock it. I bet Apple is using it for eventual phone payments security and verification.

Personally think Android's pattern lock is pretty good and has never been a problem for me. Takes literally the same amount of time to swipe my pattern as it takes for the regular swipe to unlock.

Nicktendo86

Well it is just a point release. And its not like Googles going to make wholesale changes to make it more like iOS. They are pretty different philosophoes at their core.
No one knows yet, it isnt just a point release anyway as it is upgrading from the j release to k. They had point releases between cupcake, doughnut, froyo etc that had big changes. Hell, it might be 4.4 just to tie in with the whole four finger kit kat thing, who knows. I would be shocked if there are no big ui changes, google have updated all of there apps to the new design guidelines over the past year.

My point is to say you are switching to iOS as you are not a fan of the way android is going BEFORE they reveal their new release seems a bit daft to me.

tzare

The 5s/c reveal was a relief, knowing I'm not missing anything. IOS8 would need to be something real special for me to go back

I will never consider iOS at least until they make bigger phones, 4 is way too small for me.
I also dislike a lot the way it looks, with all apps on home screens, like Huawei's Emotion UI.
I wonder if they will ever evolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom