• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT3| This thread is incompatible with all of your devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

I just went to The Verge's Youtube page and the featured video was the Nexus 4 hands-on. But for a split second I thought it said Nexus 5 hands-on and I got all excited. Then I realized the truth and was sad.

SimleuqiR

On 10/12/2013, you told us you wanted to sell your LG Google Nexus 4 16GB E960, be we haven't received it yet. You have 18 days left before expiration to send us your item.

Come on Googy! I better have the Nexus 5 in my hands within the next 10 days.
LLShC.gif

Doopliss

Are there any changes to Android design conventions that you guys would like to see made?

I think their pull-to-refresh feature in Gmail and G+ needs a lot of polish. I don't like how text comes down and covers the whole action bar. It feels too intrusive, especially when it changes over to 'Refreshing...'/'Checking for mail' which is kinda obvious due to the animation changing. I also hate how the expanding bar that displays as you swipe down clashes with the overscroll glow: The gradient vs. the flat colour; the fixed vs. changing width. They should update both effects so they look congruous.

i just realised they have the googy play event today at 7pm NYCT

that makes me thing there will be a blowout earlier today, and then the event won't have any news it will just be to show stuff to the press in person. 7pm is way too late and all the NYC hipster tech journalists will be too busy drinking french whisky and playing the trumpet inside an old water tower by then.

Thought the Googy Play event was well known for having no news at all?

Wow didn't think google would go out with a wimper like this. It's like they waved this massive erection around in our faces for weeks and now when it comes time to fuck it just dies right there and it's over.

Nexus 5? Not sure I want it any more. I'm just soured on the whole thing now. Honestly ef it all.

who says they have to do anything on the schedule they used in the pass? It's a nice assumption, but it's simply that. An assumption

It's bad business to invite the press without, at least, one week's notice. Even Apple doesn't have the brass balls to do it, and they are probably the only company that could get away with it.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I'm glad there's no release yet. Better to hear you all complaining about the lack of news instead of the lack of supply. It takes time to build supply.

SimleuqiR

I'm glad there's no release yet. Better to hear you all complaining about the lack of news instead of the lack of supply. It takes time to build supply.

Hold it there bud...this wait doesn't automatically mean Googy will have enough supply. You are just "hoping" like the rest of us.

Arkanius

I make sweet love to my HTC One everyday.
It's actually amazing how many people have bought a One because they saw me with one. Reminds me when my circles started buying Samsung S1 & S2 when I used them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom