• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT3| This thread is incompatible with all of your devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimleuqiR

13+-+1

daoster

I don't, going by what it's like here in the UK everyone goes for the Galaxy range. I've seen one HTC One in the wild, one.

I admit I work in a tech oriented internet retailer, so things might be a little different, but I definitely see a lot more HTC Ones than S4 around here. In fact, I've only seen one S4, and outside of work, only one of my Android owning friends have an S4.

tino

Banned
Just curious, does anyone else know more HTC One owners than Galaxy S4?

Many of my HTC One friends switched from iPhone and are really satisfied. Sure, it's a small sample size of people, but I always scratch my head when reading of HTC's financial woes.

They have too much dead weight. 5000 engineers or something. It needs a new CEO thats all.

Almost time for a new phone and I've been thinking about checking out android after my 2 year move to iOS. The only android phone I want is the Xperia but it's not on verizon:(

Fatalah

They have too much dead weight. 5000 engineers or something. It needs a new CEO thats all.

To steal a joke from last night's Daily Show, HTC is like Gil from the Simpsons.

gil.jpg

Microsoft/Amazon/Facebook/ANYONE need a cell phone? Gil's your guy!

gcubed

so, no thanks to the internet, i fixed my location sharing issues.

I cleared Google Play Services Data and its been working fine.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
If there's no invite tomorrow, then I think the info dump/blowout possibility goes from very unlikely to likely.

Oh ho ho, now you're starting to see the light. Come on out of denial. Press releases are the future for these crappy, Call of Duty former press events.

gcubed

that and tmobile lets you use their data around the world on their network for no extra cost.

Man, if they would just get better service stateside they'd be a killer carrier

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
PvZ 2 is out on Android.
Whats interesting is its app icon which seems to match up with the circular app icon design seen in some of the Google Apps for KitKat.

For comparison the iOS icon is square.

catmincer

Just curious, does anyone else know more HTC One owners than Galaxy S4?

Many of my HTC One friends switched from iPhone and are really satisfied. Sure, it's a small sample size of people, but I always scratch my head when reading of HTC's financial woes.

I see more people on the street with them. I suppose that is because they look different to other phones whereas from a glance I can't tell an S3 and S4 apart.

VPhys

Just realized this "deal" also stacks with T-Mobile's new free international data roaming. This is a game changer.

I'm going to sell my wi-fi Nexus 7 and replace it with a T-Mobile LTE one stat.

Azulsky

You guys think that the N5 will be a big upgrade from the Photon 4G?

I am not super crazy about phone tech but I was super miffed that Motorola stopped patching the Photon to new os versions(I think I am using 2.3)

Biggest thing I am worried about is battery life. My Photon gets me by on a charge daily unless I start web browsing then its dead in just a few hours. Are new phones better/worse at power efficiency?

Cipherr

You guys think that the N5 will be a big upgrade from the Photon 4G?

I am not super crazy about phone tech but I was super miffed that Motorola stopped patching the Photon to new os versions(I think I am using 2.3)

Biggest thing I am worried about is battery life. My Photon gets me by on a charge daily unless I start web browsing then its dead in just a few hours. Are new phones better/worse at power efficiency?

Err yeah, it will be a HUGE upgrade from a Photon man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom