• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT3| This thread is incompatible with all of your devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
skt77Ps.png

1080p?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Upon relook that bezel is rather fucking huge. Wouldn't mind if it meant we got stereo front speakers, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

If the X launches at $300, weak. Do people care about being off contract? I feel like there are only a few of us that do. Most just don't care.

I'm on a family plan and have unlimited data. I have no reason to get off contract. If I want a newer phone, I just sell my current one phone and buy new for full price or almost full. It will cost me less than 300 to upgrade to a new flagship phone.

tino

Banned
I'm on a family plan and have unlimited data. I have no reason to get off contract. If I want a newer phone, I just sell my current one phone and buy new for full price or almost full. It will cost me less than 300 to upgrade to a new flagship phone.

Its not a flagship phone. Would you call Kindle HD "flagship"?

hope they can get the X on MetroPCS/Cricket/Virgin/Boost/StraightTalk

that is where it would do max damage in the USA.

i mean, who would want a Samsung Galaxy Victory HTC One SV or LG Optimus L7 instead of an X?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I don't know why they're pushing this so hard for landscape. =/

Landscape is maybe 10% of my N7 usage. Comics and eBooks for life.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
hope they can get the X on MetroPCS/Cricket/Virgin/Boost/StraightTalk

that is where it would do max damage in the USA.

i mean, who would want a Samsung Galaxy Victory HTC One SV or LG Optimus L7 instead of an X?
Agreed. This is one of the big areas it could be successful in.

gcubed

You can't take advantage of the off contract price unless you are on TMobile. Other 3 carriers contract price all include the subsidy cost.

The original rumor had it being available on Google play... If it is only Verizon and Sprint users are screwed.

SimleuqiR

Nexus 7² is lookin mighty!

I've spent so much money this month, and I have some more expenses this August.
LLShC.gif
Me wants this bezel behemonth. Wonder if Matias will give us an explanation as to why the bezel is much larger.

Nicktendo86

Nexus 7² is lookin mighty!

I've spent so much money this month, and I have some more expenses this August.
LLShC.gif
Me wants this bezel behemonth. Wonder if Matias will give us an explanation as to why the bezel is much larger.
I think he will, obvious the answer will be designed to be held horizontal to consume media content, hence the horizontal nexus logo. Bigger bezels on top and bottom to hold comfortably and not interfere with the screen.

jokkir

My Nexus S finally died because of a bad Cyanogenmod update and a broken power button. I can't go into recovery because I can't navigate to it or use Fastboot to boot to it. -__-

Baconbitz

Banned
So, I'm trying to find a good twitter app. I am using Falcon Pro but, I keep getting This error and I don't know why. Anyone know why or know a better app?
fKXhFKr.jpg

Protome

So, I'm trying to find a good twitter app. I am using Falcon Pro but, I keep getting This error and I don't know why.
fKXhFKr.jpg

I was using FalconPro for a while, but gave up on it because it was so broken. Largely because of the Twitter API apparently.

Plume is what I switched to, it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom