• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: City Folk

bobbyconover said:
Hey Luigison, I've got a kitten here who wants to be reunited with her mommy in your town, if you feel like opening the gates at all! :)
Yeah, the kitten (Katie?) did the same in my town. Luckily Luigison's gate was open when it happened. You have to walk painfully slow or she can't keep up with you. :lol

JoeFu

Banned
Thanks for letting me come over and steal your fruits Glute! Your house is nice too, you have way more mushroom stuff than I do.

I need to bring you something next time.

Marvie_3

Banned
Glute, you closed your gates just as I was gonna bring some coconuts. Your town was on the list and right as I went to click it, it dropped off! :D

If anyone digs up the gyroids from the "timpanoid" set, I'll gladly pay/trade for them.

That's the set I've had in my house since the GCN version, but I haven't found any of them this time.

Marvie_3 said:
Glute, you closed your gates just as I was gonna bring some coconuts. Your town was on the list and right as I went to click it, it dropped off! :D

jibblypop said:
rats i tried to join bmore but it kept just giving me an error :(

ok gimme a minute...i just sold all my fruit though

edit: gate open. items by the gate up for grabs

JadedOne

Hey. Just got started with my town today. It's nothing special but I'd like to have people come and mess around. Also different fruits would be awesome. I have oranges =(.

Here's my info:

JadedOne l Benny l Kuna l 3781-2737-5817

Let me know if you add me so I can add you! My gates should be open pretty frequently since I just got the game :D .

Thanks

How does the fountain work to get the Silver and Gold Axes? If you have one in your town, can anyone visiting throw in a normal axe and get a silver axe?

If so, does anyone have a fountain in their town that I can come and visit? I want to start working on building the perfect town environment before I make a mess planting fruit randomly. Normal axes don't last long. :(

JadedOne said:
Hey. Just got started with my town today. It's nothing special but I'd like to have people come and mess around. Also different fruits would be awesome. I have oranges =(.

Here's my info:

JadedOne l Benny l Kuna l 3781-2737-5817

Let me know if you add me so I can add you! My gates should be open pretty frequently since I just got the game :D .

Thanks
Added.
My info:thebigkahuna | Sonny | Wildwood | 5370-3929-1751
Gate should be open tomorrow evening/night. I have plenty of fruits so help yourself.

Marvie_3

Banned
Anyone know where I can find a good deal on a cheap wireless USB keyboard? Typing with the Wii remote sucks so bad...

JadedOne

thebigkahuna said:
Added.
My info:thebigkahuna | Sonny | Wildwood | 5370-3929-1751
Gate should be open tomorrow evening/night. I have plenty of fruits so help yourself.

Thanks alot thebigkahuna! :D

My nooks is buying turnips at 521 right now if anyone wants to come sell.

Saito, Atlanta 4983-8421-8037

Donations of any amount would be cool:D

Ysiadmihi

Banned
WolfofMebu said:
My nooks is buying turnips at 521 right now if anyone wants to come sell.

Saito, Atlanta 4983-8421-8037

Donations of any amount would be cool:D

Wow, how is everyone getting so lucky except me :(

(add me!)

Wow, Marvie/Adam's town is a popular place! :lol Thanks for letting me sell my turnips. I have an 800,000 bell throne at my Nooks if anyone has the bells and is interested. Town's open now. I also have all fruits except coconuts (still planting/growing).
If I'm not running around in town I'm watching basketball.

Marvie_3

Banned
No prob Kahuna. A friend of mine's town was giving 500+ and she sent me a text about how it was so much worse than my town was. People were angry because her town was always full, that people were taking too long at Nook's, etc. She finally just shut her town down and booted everyone.

Proven

Sorry about not showing up Marvie, I forgot I hadn't added a couple of people in this thread that posted in the last week (content with being offline) despite adding them all to the OP. So I ran into someone else's town, but I also started up a phone call as I turned on the game, and ended up being afk for 3 hours. Very unprofessional, and I still have those turnips...

Marvie_3

Banned
No worries man, I'll have my gate open here in a couple minutes. Nook will change his price in half hour though....

TJ Spyke

Anybody here have the European copy of the game and willing to let me visit your village tomorrow? I want to get the gift from Tortimar.

Koren

TJ Spyke said:
Anybody here have the European copy of the game and willing to let me visit your village tomorrow? I want to get the gift from Tortimar.
I can... at least if afternoon (not too early) or evening is OK for you*. I'd gladly hear explainations about this tortimar thing, though.

I'll post my FC tonight (I have the game since a couple of days, but I haven't tried to go online yet, because the street day was broken)

The game is region-locked ? Will we have a separate thread for AniPAL crossing ?

(*) I have a 6-hours difference between AC and my Wii (local time) so that I can play during daytime in the evening. I may change it to 6-hours+1-day if Totakeke still come on friday. I'm glad Nintendo added this feature.

Koren said:
The game is region-locked ? Will we have a separate thread for AniPAL crossing ?

I may be completely wrong, but I don't think visiting is region locked. I visited swerve, and I'm pretty sure he had the JAP version of the game.

Koren

UltimateIke said:
I may be completely wrong, but I don't think visiting is region locked. I visited swerve, and I'm pretty sure he had the JAP version of the game.
Interesting... Even if I don't know whether it'll change many thing for europeans. Most of NTSC-Wii owners must already have full FC lists. ^_^

TJ Spyke

Time is fine for me. I'm not sure what time it is for your village right now, for me it's 10:49AM. I will post my FC later too.

What fruit do you have? If you need apples, I can bring some for you.

3480-6279-5331
"Spyke"

Koren

TJ Spyke said:
Time is fine for me. I'm not sure what time it is for your village right now, for me it's 10:49AM
It's currently 1:30 PM (my local time is 11:30PM CET - GMT+1)

I probably won't keep the gates open from mid-afternoon to midnight, but I'll be on this forum if they're not open. Probably available starting 16PM (6AM daybreak in my village). So if you can't enter, leave a word here and I'll boot the game and open my village.

TJ Spyke said:
What fruit do you have? If you need apples, I can bring some for you.
I have pears as village fruit. I'm trying to get some coconuts and cherries, fingers crossed. Apples would be welcome if you can bring a couple with you.

TJ Spyke said:
3480-6279-5331 "Spyke"
Here is mine : 1419-0462-5192 : Koren @ Clié (European AC:LGTTC)

I've added you. If anybody wants to share FC, they are welcome...

ckohler

ckohler | Sonic | Mobius | 4339-6007-6779

I need axes sooooo bad. Nook is holding out on me. If anybody has a golden axe to spare (unlikely, I know), add me and give me your friend code and I'll mail you a bag of 30,000 bells right now for it. Otherwise, I'm willing to mail smaller amounts for regular axes. I need four or five regular axes to finish my orchard. Thanks.

Koren

A quick question for European that own the game...

Did you find Tortimer (giving gifts) on the 5th ? On my village board, it seems to suggest that there's a special event with gifts on the 6th (whuch would be logical, since december 6th is indeed a Xmas-like event in some european countries)

Nos_G

Anyone want to add me? I have apples. I'd like the other fruits please.

Nos_G | Lex | Scarabro | 2621-6386-8390

Koren

Nos_G said:
Anyone want to add me? I have apples. I'd like the other fruits please.

Nos_G | Lex | Scarabro | 2621-6386-8390
FC added... My gates are currently open, if you want pears. (my FC is 1419-0462-5192, Koren @ Clié) If you bring a couple of apples with you, they will be also welcomed ;)

Koren

Thanks for the visit and for the apples... And sorry for being quite unavailable (I'm filling important forms for my job). The fact that I don't have any more batteries for my wiimote doesn't help neither :lol (Rechargeable are nice, but they dry out too suddenly).

You had a strange bunny head when leaving, though. I must say I'm wondering what you did... Got a look change in town ?

Nos_G

Bought the bunny hat from the Able Sister's shop in Clie. :D

Edit: Anyone have their gates open atm?

Edit2: Just added: WolfofMeibu, thebigkahuna & Jaded0ne

Anyone's Tom Nook store selling a shovel? I want to start planting these pears from Koren.

Top Bottom