• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing Mafia |OT| - Making Animal Friends Is Awesome!

squidyj

That point had already been made by the time I posted. I wanted to bring up the point of those investigated and were never revealed, as it appeals to your probablility obsessed reasoning. There are, by my count, likely three more.

By the war, are you trying to anger me so I lash out and make an obvious mistake? Because it sure seems like it sometimes.

no, of course not. but uhhh, I make two posts about probability and now I'm obsessed? Do You really think there's a good chance that mafia hasn't found their lost partner yet? do you really believe that?

Timeaisis

no, of course not. but uhhh, I make two posts about probability and now I'm obsessed? Do You really think there's a good chance that mafia hasn't found their lost partner yet? do you really believe that?

No, but it seems like the only thing you're going off.

Someone validate this thought for me:

The secret HHA was probably in one of the gossip chats. Gives them a bit more cover to try to convince the other HHA in that chat (and we have had one in each chat, Hobohodo in Mazre and Razmos', Ouro in Retro's) to target them. Like I can't imagine that's a coincidence.

RetroMG

I will probably be mostly incommunicado until end of day - Sunday is always a crazy day for me. I've made my position clear, anyway.

nin1000

Banned
Someone validate this thought for me:

The secret HHA was probably in one of the gossip chats. Gives them a bit more cover to try to convince the other HHA in that chat (and we have had one in each chat, Hobohodo in Mazre and Razmos', Ouro in Retro's) to target them. Like I can't imagine that's a coincidence.

Are you trying to say that there could be more than one mafia player in a gossip chat? Without the other players in the chat without knowing about his alliance with mafia, since he is the lost partner? I think that might be possible. We have to check on that aswell ( yep once again this could make me a target again)

Timeaisis

tell me why you like late voting so much. how do you think it benefits town for you to withhold until near the end of the day as you have on multiple occasions?

I never said it benefited town nor that I like late voting. There you are jumping to conclusions again. I'm busy. I vote when I get the chance and when I'm convinced. I'm not sure how I can justify it further to you.

Kevyt

popcornz.gif

squidyj

I never said it benefited town nor that I like late voting. There you are jumping to conclusions again. I'm busy. I vote when I get the chance and when I'm convinced. I'm not sure how I can justify it further to you.

yet youve made posts saying that you're going to withhold your vote until later on. That doesn't strike of being busy so much as a conscious decision.

Razmos

yet youve made posts saying that you're going to withhold your vote until later on. That doesn't strike of being busy so much as a conscious decision.
Well it could be that he is withholding his vote until he has more time to read the thread ect

You are kinda reaching here, imo.

Timeaisis

Vote: nin1000

He's the best bet we got right now. Second choice yesterday, but for whatever reason we decided to divert attention to me...

If I do get evicted today, pay attention to who voted what and why. RetroGamer doesn't strike me as suspect, he's made his position clear. But squidy's willingnes to fight me at every point, no matter how much of a reach seems highly suspect right now. RNH I still cannot read. Just like last game, he's good at being hha if that's what he is.

nin1000

Banned

He's the best bet we got right now. Second choice yesterday, but for whatever reason we decided to divert attention to me...

If I do get evicted today, pay attention to who voted what and why. RetroGamer doesn't strike me as suspect, he's made his position clear. But squidy's willingnes to fight me at every point, no matter how much of a reach seems highly suspect right now. RNH I still cannot read. Just like last game, he's good at being hha if that's what he is.

Tbh Squid is like a loose cannon. He apologized aswell for being that way.
Like a bitbull of sorts.

nin1000

Banned
It's a shame nin won't last minute change his vote to himself

You know what, i will take the bullet just to show you that i am innocent.
I will go down in History as the one who took the bullet for the Town.

vote:nin1000

See you in Hell Razmos !

Tom, if you bring us to a tie, I swear to god...

Because it turns out fran was HHA and you're the only one without something approaching an alibi? I have Tom, someone who is more than likely a light sleeper, saying no action took place last night with either me or Retro. We know Razmos is a gossip, you and Darryl have confirmed as much. You claim you're an ordinary villager, but we only have your/fran's word to go on with that. One of whom has proven to be unreliable.

squidyj

Tbh Squid is like a loose cannon. He apologized aswell for being that way.
Like a bitbull of sorts.

I'm willing to chase the obscure when I already have reason to believe someone is mafia. I'd rather tack down all the threads and see if they lead somewhere than let something go.

Thing is with Timeaisis I mention one thing or another and it doesn't seem so bad, right? like he late votes? maybe he's just busy. It's like that one about describing an elephant, based on touch or looking really close or whatever. I take a step back and Timeaisis looks like an elephant to me, he's got the tusks, he's got the trunk, he's got the ears, he's got the tail.

squidyj

I suppose that now is a good time to suggest that it's possible there might be a neutral role like a jester in the game..... nin would be a good fit for that role. There are aspects of his play that don't match up to being mafia but every time he's been called out he's been incredibly suspicious. That realization was one of the reasons I wanted to move away from nin.

nin1000

Banned
I suppose that now is a good time to suggest that it's possible there might be a neutral role like a jester in the game..... nin would be a good fit for that role. There are aspects of his play that don't match up to being mafia but every time he's been called out he's been incredibly suspicious. That realization was one of the reasons I wanted to move away from nin.

Nah , man no Jester here, i can happily say that i could die for the sake of town today.
Just to show you guys ( Darryl and Razmos ) that they have been wrong the whole time.

squidyj

I think this is a mistake on the part of town, we can't trust TImeaisis and we need to get rid of him and this last minute vote fuckery is just more proof of that. Somebody needs to switch from nin to timeaisis.

Nah , man no Jester here, i can happily say that i could die for the sake of town today.
Just to show you guys ( Darryl and Razmos ) that they have been wrong the whole time.

OR, we just get rid of Timeaisis, who is more than likely HHA.

I WAS RIGHT ABOUT KINGKITTY, DON'T MESS THIS UP AGAIN.

squidyj

you know you're town, you vote for yourself and ensure that a town member gets evicted instead of someone who might be (or might not be) hha.

I hope everyone can see how contradictory that is. Also this puts nin in the position to force a no-evict by unvoting himself and putting us at 3-3.

Razmos

I think i'll strive to do the opposite of what nin wants.

Unvote: Nin1000

Complaining that Timeaisis can't be trusted though when we have nin1000 who has proven multiple times that he'd sabotage town at the drop of a hat? yeah, that makes sense.

squidyj

RAZMOS PLEASE, WE NEED YOU.
I know you think I'm reaching. but how can you feel safe voting for nin after this? Please believe me just a little bit :(

Darryl

Banned

I dunno what you're on about. I am just voting for you because I'd rather you be gone than Time. Because of this behavior. I haven't been on your case since like, the start of the game. I wish we'd vote out Toma but I guess my argument just wasn't strong enough.

I think i'll strive to do the opposite of what nin wants.

Unvote: Nin1000

Complaining that Timeaisis can't be trusted though when we have nin1000 who has proven multiple times that he'd sabotage town at the drop of a hat? yeah, that makes sense.

So now we're at a tie. For the love of god people.

Razmos

I don't want to vote for Timeaisis, but I will do if the alternative is a tie or nin getting what he wants.

How long do we have left?

squidyj

Timeaisis is the most likely mafia in the game, his lowballing of mafia to 4 members in order to give a statistical analysis that saved franconp day 1, which he then turned around and called me obsessed with statistics when I said that mafia has found their lost partner.

He late votes, maybe he's busy but he has repeatedly voted once the matter had already been decided, throwing his chip on the winning pile.

He is the best candidate for Lost partner, because we know why it's less likely to be razmos and rnh.

He fits with a pattern of mafia voting that derives from their ability to communicate and coordinate their votes with eachother to provide distance to each member and still maintain majorities in the early game to evict townmembers.

he said last day that he thouight the lost partner theory made sense except he wouldn't be able to communicate if he was lost partner (we didn't know investigation would activate).

Please.

25 minutes, and it is a tie. Start of the page there were 4 on Timeaisis including nin, then 3 voted for nin, then nin voted for himself, which brought it to 3-4 and now Razmos has unvoted nin so 3-3

squidyj

GAHHHHH WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MY HEAD?

there's no way a townmember would make that vote.

Top Bottom