• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

But all of them are not same. If I pick one layout. I "reset" then pick same layout but the area would be little different right?

Not quite, you got either just one waterfall or two or three depending on your river. You can also get cliffs near the beach or you can also have a pond or also have different facing beaches.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Not quite, you got either just one waterfall or two or three depending on your river. You can also get cliffs near the beach or you can also have a pond or also have different facing beaches.

Any advantage to having multiple waterfalls?

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Hope some retail store has a good deal this weekend. Had it preorder on amazon but says I won't get it till Wednesday. Fuck that, gotta get it Sunday.

Just preordered my copy at Best Buy, aaaahhhhh! I think this will be my first Animal Crossing since the GameCube, I don't recall buying the DS or Wii versions :O

I wish I could be more active in this thread! Life has been busy the past few days... which I guess is a good thing, since the wait is going by progressively faster.

Remember that "Animal Crossing New Leaf comes out in a month" thread, and now it comes out in only four days and three and a half hours?!? Yeeaaaahhhh buddy!

Betty

Banned
Remember that "Animal Crossing New Leaf comes out in a month" thread, and now it comes out in only four days and three and a half hours?!? Yeeaaaahhhh buddy!

"For you..."

tumblr_mefbvqfgFF1rj1ke7o1_500.gif

Acid08

Banned
Reviews for AC ready don't matter. Fans of the game know what we're getting. There is a base that will never change.

Surrendering myself to the hype. Been getting a lot more online 3DS games, so I need to fill up the friend's list a bit. 4527 - 7790 - 6838

To be fair, when you rate out of 4, a 3 is considered very good. It's not an exact "75" like most people would think.

That is one of the worst reviews I've seen. Not knowing about all of the features available in the game makes me suspicious if they actually played the game long enough to actually review it. They could have had a better knowledge of the game if they just read this beautiful OT.
(Not that they should cheat, jk,just saying)
Shame.

XaosWolf

No matter which fruit my town ends up with...

iconsareready.jpg

I am READY.

Uh oh. Avatar Editing Squad... brace yourselves.

Aren't there more fruits now though?

Oh god... that Fi mask o_o

Anyone wearing one will not be allowed in Lycantia. >=|

Oh sweet, I get a rare item from a fortune cookie! I wonder what it is!

Varia Suit... pants

I'll take whatever scrap of
Metroid
I can get.

Are you serious? I'm getting those for sure! It's great to see more stuff from other nintendo franchises.

Hell yes! =D

That is one of the worst reviews I've seen. Not knowing about all of the features available in the game makes me suspicious if they actually played the game long enough to actually review it. They could have had a better knowledge of the game if they just read this beautiful OT.
(Not that they should cheat, jk,just saying)
Shame.
You think that review's bad? When I finish sleeping I shall post you a "review" from the Uk's newspaper the Sun, just you wait it is facepalm worthy, due to the fact he gets paid to write it up.

XaosWolf

Why not? Forgive me if it's obvious, I haven't played Skyward Sword yet.

Quest Guy 01: "Link! Please, come up here a moment, I must speak with you!"
Fi: "MASTER. YOU MUST GO UP THESE STAIRS AND SPEAK TO THE MAN INSIDE. I PREDICT WITH 98.76% PROBABILITY THAT IT WILL HELP YOU PROGRESS IN YOUR ENDEAVOURS."

Navi hasn't got NUTHIN' on Fi.

Island fruits are completely available solo. Permissions, bamboo (shop upgrade) and coconut are available... from washing up on a beach.

Ah, so they're new beach fruits.

darklin0

Banned
Quest Guy 01: "Link! Please, come up here a moment, I must speak with you!"
Fi: "MASTER. YOU MUST GO UP THESE STAIRS AND SPEAK TO THE MAN INSIDE. I PREDICT WITH 98.76% PROBABILITY THAT IT WILL HELP YOU PROGRESS IN YOUR ENDEAVOURS."

Navi hasn't got NUTHIN' on Fi.

I really tried liking her, I did. I failed though.

Dunno if I should use the internet to get a specific hair and face or if I should just do it regularly. I just know my answers are gonna get me something dumb or weird. They always do. Even in the original PMD I was always getting Pokemon like Machop and Psyduck. But at the same time I don't want to use any outside help on my first time playing an Animal Crossing game. Hrm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom