• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labrys

Is Apollo in New Leaf?

Apollo.png

yes

Kokonoe

Banned
Trying to figure out a way to give this away on here:

I got 2 from work, and am sure someone on here would desire this. This is a deal more for the US. Free shipping. Willing to ship anywhere worldwide but shipping my cost a lot (and paid at your expense).

Anyone have an idea how I could give this out?!?

Randomly pick me!

Item Box

Guess I'll call my local BB tomorrow. if they're selling it already, I may not have a reason to go to nintendo world anymore.

everyone pick a number, then use random.org

Random draw from the FC list? Though some people might not check the thread as often or want it... Maybe just another list and a draw after a day or two.

even better, choose a number on the friend code list, and use random.org to pick

SmithnCo

Everyone please focus on this part. I doubt picking whoever asks the nicest is the greatest decider. =P

Random draw from the FC list? Though some people might not check the thread as often or want it... Maybe just another list and a draw after a day or two.

I gotta think of a little offering or some way to 'propose' to be BFs with some of you while visiting your towns. The perfect gift and the perfect message. You will say YES. I hope.

I know ohlawd's Best Friends list already. sergioalb64-1 through sergioalb64-32. I'm cool with that.

Unique town names; GO:

- Arcadia
- Ardaqia
- TownTown
- You-Nick
- U-R-COO
- Posedia
- Coapa

It's getting late.

I LOVE TownTown. I hope that's the reference I think it is. Citizens of TownTown, you are jerks!

qq more

Trying to figure out a way to give this away on here:

I got 2 from work, and am sure someone on here would desire this. This is a deal more for the US. Free shipping. Willing to ship anywhere worldwide but shipping my cost a lot (and paid at your expense).

Wait, is this the actual game or the display box??

XaosWolf

Really dumb, uninformed question: can you have multiple people/cities/save slots on one 3DS with one copy of AC?

- You can only have one town, therefore only one save slot.
- You can have 4 actual people in that town, but only ONE (the first) can be the Mayor and do Mayoral jobs.
- Non-Mayor villagers can transfer to their own town on a different 3DS/Cart combo if they want to, and they can become Mayor in that one as it is theirs.

I was just kidding, ahaha. Random number might work.
If only asking nicely EVER WORKED EVER. ( Though it did win me some Pokémon Pen Styli from GAME on twitter. =D )

Wait, is this the actual game or the display box??
Just a Display box.

Posting my code for the night and turning in. Enjoying the hype in this thread.

State of Decay tomorrow and then AC on Sunday. Sweet.

0275-7828-7721 (Add me and PM your code!)

Okay! I got it! (SOMEWHAT) Random Number Giveaway!

ONLY GUESS IF IN US (or wish to pay shipping worldwide).

This is for late-night-nook's shop is closed-gaf.

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

Simpy guess (closest) within an an hour from now how many people I have streetpassed with! Whoever gets closest wins! If you guess within the hour and are DEAD ON, I will also give out another animal crossing box to the next closest! I will post a photo of my Plaza Population when this contest is over :p

1 entry only per person only please! GOOOO!!!!!!

QUOTE THIS POST

ameleco

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

Simpy guess (closest) within an an hour from now how many people I have streetpassed with! Whoever gets closest wins! If you guess within the hour and are DEAD ON, I will also give out another animal crossing box to the next closest! I will post a photo of my Plaza Population when this contest is over :p

QUOTE THIS POST

ZeroPoint

Neo Member

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

75!

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

SmithnCo

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

I'll say... 415.

Soul Beat

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

200!

Unicorn

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

XaosWolf

I'm out for now, guys. I'll leave my FC here too [ 4682-8436-2576 ] for those who want to add me.

Good luck with the contest, and remember:

tumblr_lpevb7x8tQ1qansxso1_500.gif

Stoof

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

315!

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

What about Canada shipping wise? Can't be much more than US right?

pariah164

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

256!

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

Refugio

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

Drago

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

Also, New Leaf got a 9.6 from IGN!! OP needs the update
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z09iRo44Mcs

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

Coolness

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

Kokonoe

Banned

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

201!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom