• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erekiddo

Okay! I got it! (SOMEWHAT) Random Number Giveaway!

ONLY GUESS IF IN US (or wish to pay shipping worldwide).

This is for late-night-nook's shop is closed-gaf.

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

Simpy guess (closest) within an an hour from now how many people I have streetpassed with! Whoever gets closest wins! If you guess within the hour and are DEAD ON, I will also give out another animal crossing box to the next closest! I will post a photo of my Plaza Population when this contest is over :p

1 entry only per person only please! GOOOO!!!!!!

QUOTE THIS POST

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

Simpy guess (closest) within an an hour from now how many people I have streetpassed with! Whoever gets closest wins! If you guess within the hour and are DEAD ON, I will also give out another animal crossing box to the next closest! I will post a photo of my Plaza Population when this contest is over :p

QUOTE THIS POST

1 StreetPass!

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

420!

FerranMG

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

CyberWorm

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

Quote:

QUOTE THIS POST

Soul Beat

fry.PNG

Darth_Caedus

No longer canonical

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

Labrys

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

I'll say 127.

woxel1

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST
700!

Acid08

Banned

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

Kiryu

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

I'm really new so if I somehow win and you want to give it to a runner-up that's perfectly fine.

Also, hello CrossingGAF! I've been lurking this thread until I could finally post. I've submitted my FC to the spreadsheet and am hoping to have some AC pals from GAF. If anyone wants to add me the code is 4296-3050-7763, just shoot a PM my way and I'll add you back as soon as I can. I'm pretty active on Swapnote (not a good artist so expect mostly text messages and poor doodles) as well.

Megatron

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

LtOrange

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

Pangya

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

537!

Drago

Honestly if I end up winning somehow I'll just give my winnings to someone else

I will have no place to put a giant Animal Crossing box in my house and make it look decent

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

178 of course.

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

Did someone get an Animal Crossing Swapnote? This is probably old news.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

Dug

Banned

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

Item Box

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

gosox333

Would it be possible for anybody in charge of the FC list to put this:

"I chose the X rating because I am indifferent to experiencing adult things from others, but I will not go out of my way to put it in my game"

in my additional comments section? I don't want people to see that X and think I'm gonna be making sexual flower fields or something crazy like that.

Would it be possible for anybody in charge of the FC list to put this:

"I chose the X rating because I am indifferent to experiencing adult things from others, but I will not go out of my way to put it in my game"

in my additional comments section? I don't want people to see that X and think I'm gonna be making sexual flower fields or something crazy like that.

this

PrimeRib_

YOU CAN WIN THIS -

QUOTE THIS POST

mxgt

Banned
I haven't played a new release in months, and now Animal Crossing and The Last of Us are on the same day?

fucking vidya.

Congrats Pariah!

This may have been answered somewhere but I can't seem to find it. Do animals walk through the Main Street area like they did in the city in City Folk?

Would anyone be up to adding a leaf to my avatar? I'd really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom