• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labrys

I'll have a P please Bob.

6wi5K5P.png

Robin64

The UK New Leaf website has an entire page devoted to "Download Content" but it only details the process, not the sort of things we'll get or where we have to go. Shame.

It also a link to a leaflet, which from the thumbnail looks really cool. Very colourful, probably chock full of info. Sadly the link goes to a file that someone forgot to upload. Woops!

Delicious.

Yes you are.

Kouriozan

Just saw the DLC section of the official website.
So there is some DLC you have to claim at the post office, and ones where you just have to play with the wifi on and you'll get them with letters.

So happy that the pictures are back.

What in the Wild World were they thinking taking them out in City Folk????? I really don't understand you Nintendo

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my, I'm in the worst mood. I woke up at the worst time. It's nearly 11am. That's ridiculous. I'm 5 hours late.

Oh, the game is out in 4 days for most of you guys, huh? I-It's not like I care or anything.

Robin64

Ahh, The Sun. The pinnacle of writing.

I am VERY GLAD pictures are back. Just another thing City Folk messed up big time.

Even if a villager leaves, as long as you have a picture and your memories, they are never truly gone~ ^^

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Argh, I need an Isabelle plushie. It's so my next plushie.

I would've bought it as I managed to get a bit of money, but I actually spent that on Mario & Luigi 4.

I don't regret it. :)

Robin64

I'll set it downloading at midnight, but in sleep mode, then get some sleep myself. Then it's there for when I wake up in the morning! And I plan to book that day off work anyway.

SuperSah

Banned
I didn't make it, it was from a weird Youtube video. IIRC, Isabelle ends up brutally murdering Reese because she thinks she's going to steal the video maker away from her.

Yeah.

Oh right, okay. xD

I'll set it downloading at midnight, but in sleep mode, then get some sleep myself. Then it's there for when I wake up in the morning! And I plan to book that day off work anyway.

I'd put it in sleep mode, but sometimes when it cancels out, you never know until morning.
I'll just watch it download, then sleep. I'm fairly inpatient. xD

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yes. He was in the village when i started my game. And yeah, I instantly thought of you.

Right now he and Flurry (White hamster) are my favorite residents.

He's such a manly neighbor. I wish he's in mine too!

Kinda sucks no wolf neighbor fits the manly look. Maybe Chief, but he looks... weird.

Katzii

I'd rather have it be a super market in the UK since it gives a lot of people a chance to get to one. Though I'd hate for them to stagger it like that. I mean it's one thing making the journey as a adult to a super market a little further off, but kids will have a hard time convincing their parents to do the weekly shop at Tesco if they usually go to Waitrose.

Basically sod the shop exclusive idea unless it's product placement (like the 7-11 stuff) and make them all downloadable.

I would rather it actually come to GAME/Gamestation (are there any of those now?) or something or, even more preferable, just make it downloadable online without needing to visit a shop.

I live in a small town where a lot of things like Toys R Us, HMV, and so on just aren't accessible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom