• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sats

Banned
tumblr_m7my5hAamd1r4qhsvo1_500.gif

tumblr_mhk0ucapti1rsjqr6o1_500.gif

tumblr_mjx4gglOO71qihzglo1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_ma3upn6cip1rgncfdo1_500.gif

tumblr_mk72ifVkw51qihzglo1_400.gif

tumblr_m85cfr2Sly1ryq8dao1_500.png

tumblr_mjp39659co1rl90zio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvdj9lwuh21r7rtiio1_500.gif

tumblr_mmbsvch9pG1r6rfbpo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mmi0xxikEQ1qh8ppqo1_500.png

tumblr_inline_mm2sfmOs4m1qz4rgp.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I would rather it actually come to GAME/Gamestation (are there any of those now?) or something or, even more preferable, just make it downloadable online without needing to visit a shop.

I live in a small town where a lot of things like Toys R Us, HMV, and so on just aren't accessible.

Well that's why I thought Super Markets would be the best since even people in small towns go to a super market.

Even in London GAMES are becoming rare.

Oh and easiest way to add text to a gif is to use an image manipulation application that allows you to edit GIFs like Photoshop.

SuperSah

Banned
Well that's why I thought Super Markets would be the best since even people in small towns go to a super market.

Oh and easiest way to add text to a gif is to use an image manipulation application that allows you to edit GIFs like Photoshop.

I'd prefer supermarkets instead. Tescos etc. are very common here in London.

GAME stores? Not so much ever since they closed many last year.

Katzii

True... Although make it something common like Sainsbury's or Tesco, hahahah.

4 days suckassssss

you get dream team like a month earlier euro folks so let me brag

You got Fire Emblem like two months earlier.

five day wait don't actually bother me

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You got Mario RPG and Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI and Wario Ware Twisted. FULL STOP.

Pretty sure the old GAME store I used when I went to secondary school still had my preorder slip for Twisted somewhere in the back until their doors closed.

Labrys

You got Mario RPG and Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI and Wario Ware Twisted. FULL STOP.

Well, uh, you got...

um...

give me a sec...

Adventure_On_Soccer_Island_Coverart.jpg

Go! Go! Beckham! Adventure on Soccer Island! I'm so salty over that.

EDIT: Shit this game actually looks pretty fun i am kinda upset

Robin64

Actually this is the only thing we've ever got the the US didn't and is a tragedy.

terranigma-9.png

Edit: Gotta love banned sites for ruining image links. Still, the guy above got it!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
We also got the Japanese soundtrack in Beat the Beat Minna no Rhythm Tengoku Fever... after about a million years wait.

Edit: Gotta love banned sites for ruining image links. Still, the guy above got it!
This is why you always rehost images. Always.

Robin64

I think my hype for this is probably more than where it should be.

I always do this, get super hyped for a game and then boom, the reality hits.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
XfJu4lp.png

This is Gaston. He was on the cover of the first Animal Crossing. He has a cool moustache.

I never got Gaston. ;__;

Maybe this time.

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
XfJu4lp.png

This is Gaston. He was on the cover of the first Animal Crossing. He has a cool moustache.

I never got Gaston. ;__;

Maybe this time.

Batman-ish logo moustache.

I think my hype for this is probably more than where it should be.

I always do this, get super hyped for a game and then boom, the reality hits.

I'm not very hyped at all, I guess I'm just gonna go into this game all relaxed.

Isn't it really slow paced anyway? I'm not sure how being super hyped will work with this type of game. x)

Velcro Fly

Going to see how long it takes to start up a town and then decide from there to keep restarting to get Hopper in my town.

I miss his cranky self :(

Sats

Banned
Hmmm... still hasn't been confirmed if you can get all female neighbors or not.

But I wonder if I can get all of one animal.

Labrys

Hmmm... still hasn't been confirmed if you can get all female neighbors or not.

But I wonder if I can get all of one animal.

I wish. I hope. Probably not.
.... "Eagles" and "Birds" are different "species", though. Hm.

I'm ready to worship him :

q22PQcR.jpg

<3
He's a cranky villager but once you know him he is nice and kind :p

Oh! He was in my Wii town.

He's a sweetheart. I wouldn't mind him in my town.

LukeTim

XfJu4lp.png

I never got Gaston. ;__;

Maybe this time.

I got Gaston. He was my best pal. I made it so he said "GASTON!!" after everything, because he was such a badass he deserved the right.

Chopper

Sorry to keep asking this, but can anyone who has played the Japanese or review versions tell me how comprehensive and complete the catalogue is?

StayDead

XfJu4lp.png

I never got Gaston. ;__;

Maybe this time.

Gaston was in my gamecube and DS towns and both times he left without me being able to stop him. I was so annoyed both times. T_T

Kouriozan

conversations between a cranky villager and a villager of one of these types will result in one of them depressed and occasionally cranky villagers will tell you that things are getting boring so they are considering spreading rumors about another animal and 'watching the fun'.
Hehe...
Gotta love those rumors :p

SuperSah

Banned
Got an email from Nintendo from an email I sent ages ago; "We can confirm you will receive your code for Animal Crossing New Leaf within 7 days of the the game's release".

But the code can be found on the Club Nintendo site at 12am of the release.
Who's actually gonna wait for the email? :v

Kouriozan

* Conversation between a normal villager and a cranky villager:
- "So, <cranky villager>... Just the other day, I cooked up a batch of <sweet food> that was so sour, it hurt!"
- "That sounds awesome! I didn't even know it was possible to make something that sour! What'd you do?"
- "It was just something I added to give it a little kick, but I guess something went really wrong... Wait, did you just... You think that sounds good? Really?"
- "You know it! I mean come on! Sour <sweet food>? Think of the possibilities! Nobody would suspect a thing until they took a bite, and then POW! Puckerface city! HAHAHA!"
- "You're absolutely awful!"
(Normal Villager walks away angry and the cranky villager will walks away unaffected)

* To a female player: "You're looking as saucy as ever, I see."

LOL.
I need this game!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom