• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noaksey

Neo Member
You become a member at 300 post and after 3 months, so keep at it for another 292 post XD

And you need to wait for July XD

There's a month allocation too, better get cracking!

Good news for those who want that booklet.

Nintendo of Europe have put it up on their site as a PDF.

http://cdn01.nintendo-europe.com/media/downloads/games_8/animal_crossing__new_leaf/CTR_AnimalCrossingNL_3DS_Brosch_UKV_WEB_v2.pdf

Awesome beans, Thx..

Philia

I'm curious... if you put down texture tiles... would this also cover up the possible locations for chicken scratches to appear?

The latest copy of EDGE came with a 10 page New Leaf booklet inside:

The wait for this game really is killing me!

COME AT ME, BRO!
This is what is going to be on the wall of my bedroom thanks to the Italian ONM:

FQUBdx2.jpg

XaosWolf

I won't be able to buy the game until I get back from France on 22nd. Please don't remove me from your friendlist ;_; Don't break my heart.

MicH

Fact time : the number of villagers you start with/limit.

Gamecube : 6/15 max
Wild World : 3/8 max
City Folk : 6/10 max
New Leaf : 5/10 max

Also, what's new in New Leaf :
Woah woah woah! Villagers can PLANT FLOWERS? AND SHAKE TREES?

This oddly enough makes me VERY excited. The villagers did seem to not really do anything in the other games, do I am very pleased with this.

Print it out yourself for that retro feeling! =D

But also this. 100ppp is the best ppp.

NOM was the better name. Better writing too. =(
I remember when they relaunched the magazine, they were the the writers on the magazine CUBE, and was quite a good magazine, but now they've become like the old official Nintendo magazines, and have since stop reading Nintendo magazines, stopping my Edge subscription as well... what with the internet and GAF... magazines are dying a slow and painful death =/

XaosWolf

Couldn't agree more, they're the only gaming magazines I've kept and are still enjoyable to read.

It just got really sterile. NOM was wonderfully tongue-in-cheek.

Woah woah woah! Villagers can PLANT FLOWERS? AND SHAKE TREES

This oddly enough makes me VERY excited. The villagers did seem to not really do anything in the other games, do I am very pleased with this.

I don't remember there being that many villagers in the original.
Was a long time ago though...

I remember when they relaunched the magazine, they were the the writers on the magazine CUBE, and was quite a good magazine, but now they've become like the old official Nintendo magazines, and have since stop reading Nintendo magazines, stopping my Edge subscription as well... what with the internet and GAF... magazines are dying a slow and painful death =/

Yup. A little sad, but GAF seem to respect them with the whole "No Scans" thing. Respect your elders is still around it seems.

I never did get on very well with money trees (on GC and DS), I guess I was doing it wrong. It sounds like you don't get the greatest gains anyway.

Chrom

Is there tax on the Eshop when buying full games like this one?

I never get taxed for virtual console games or eshop games like Shantae, so I'm just wondering. I only have about $35.01, which should be enough if they don't tax me.

As long as the zip/postal code used for the 3DS isn't for an area that does normally tax purchases, you never have to pay taxes for anything. Tax calculation is supposed to apply to any purchase you make on the eShop.

Bankoiia

All I want is for this fellow to move into my village. It will be just like old times, on the Gamecube. The last entry I actually played more than a couple of hours of.

oLXKEeO.png

-Horizon-

The more I read about New Leaf, the more excited I get. I was thinking about putting off buying it until later but I'll probably get it day 1 now.

XaosWolf

The more I read about New Leaf, the more excited I get. I was thinking about putting off buying it until later but I'll probably get it day 1 now.
Just jump in with everyone else. Lots of brand spanking new AC players in here. =)

Am I the only one who really likes this one? I'm seriously considering using it.
He's okay. Something about the eyes bug me. Maybe they're too big.
When he gets surprised they'll take up his entire face.

I quite like the eyes. He's too...active looking for me, though. :p
HILETSGOFISHINGILOVEFISHIIIIIIIINGHELLOHIYES

Noaksey

Neo Member
All I want is for this fellow to move into my village. It will be just like old times, on the Gamecube. The last entry I actually played more than a couple of hours of.

oLXKEeO.png

I want my Village full of Frogs yay!

Fortunately for me I am looking to get the whole, forth game free deal with Nintendo, So I HAVE to get it day 1 =D

Am I the only one who really likes this one? I'm seriously considering using it.

I think if I was to answer the questions honestly I would have wound up with that one anyway, so considering strongly still!

Yeah, the 3DS friendslist :p

Well I am not afraid to share my friend code if anyone wants it of course, do I post it here or is there another thread?

Ndayday

Neo Member
All this excitement is beginning to fatigue me. :(

I just really need this game to come out right now.

Yeah at this point it's like I was 2 weeks ago. Every waking moment is me wishing for New Leaf. I was doing so well. I just know that from today on I will have no desire to do anything.

C-Drive

Speaking of faces...

Can you change eye color? I don't remember if you could or not, last one I played day-to-day for a long while was the GameCube one. If I remember right, you can change hair color - correct me if I'm wrong though.

Frolow

Banned
Speaking of faces...

Can you change eye color? I don't remember if you could or not, last one I played day-to-day for a long while was the GameCube one. If I remember right, you can change hair color - correct me if I'm wrong though.

I believe you get colored contact lenses after changing up your hair style 10 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom