• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

Naaah, I definitely still gotta do the 40 pattern mural.

Maybe we can have a new Hall of Fame, and I'll get on it!

As you wish :p

sanstitrdsfe.png

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
If Bell trees work like past games, they're a break-even or worse proposition. When I looked into them in WW, you could plant a bag of Bells with the golden shovel and you'd have at best a 1-in-3 chance of the mature tree bearing three sacks of equivalent denomination Bells. The Bells would not regrow once harvested, so…

EDIT: Gah, it's even worse than I remembered. Some details dropped out of my head. http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Money_Tree

Of course! But I was saying it in relation to the new feature of the villagers to shake trees! D:

Noaksey

Neo Member
I have been told to post on here due to the fact I am getting new leaf.. and to mark the occasion I have amended my avatar!

Philia

Congrats parish for getting that silly display box lmao. I read your earlier post too, since you were just participating to play the "guessing" game casually and you totally didn't expect to win but you did. That got a laugh out of me. I've won like that before. :3

I don't think it is possible to catch up to Sah.
Oh! Did not even realize I was close.

So many juniors have become members from AC threads XD

Also anyone near NYC:
Nintendo World Transforming Into A Town From Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Consumers can collect a series of Animal Crossing-themed buttons for completing a variety of fun activities inspired by the game such as bug catching, fossil digging and fishing. For those who want to get their groove on, the second floor of the store will feature a DJ spinning music. To ensure that everyone has fond memories of the day, there will also be plenty of photo opportunities throughout the store featuring cutouts of some of the game’s most recognizable characters.

As a special treat for fans, the Animal Crossing: New Leaf game as well as the special-edition Nintendo 3DS XL Animal Crossing: New Leaf hardware bundle will be available in limited quantities to purchase at the event, one day ahead of the game’s national launch date of June 9. The first 100 guests to purchase either the game or the bundle will receive an Animal Crossing: New Leaf-themed Nintendo 3DS skin. The event takes place Saturday, June 8 9 a.m.-1 p.m. ET at Nintendo World 10 Rockefeller Plaza New York, NY 10020.

Kuntz

I have been told to post on here due to the fact I am getting new leaf.. and to mark the occasion I have amended my avatar!

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

edit : yeah I've been lurking for so much time , but that's history. (I was afraid to post, but people here are cool !)

Ugh, four more days! So, anyone by chance know Nintendo's policy with their digital title offerings? Does it launch at like, 12am PST or anything?

Because if by chance it does go live at midnight EST, I'm grabbing this right then and there. If not, probably first thing I do when I wake up in the morning.

Dragoshi1

Is there tax on the Eshop when buying full games like this one?

I never get taxed for virtual console games or eshop games like Shantae, so I'm just wondering. I only have about $35.01, which should be enough if they don't tax me.

darklin0

Banned
Is there tax on the Eshop when buying full games like this one?

I never get taxed for virtual console games or eshop games like Shantae, so I'm just wondering. I only have about $35.01, which should be enough if they don't tax me.

It should not, everything I have bought so far is never taxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom