• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

batfax

Apparently I share my birthday with Biskit, the amazing pupil-less zombiedog.

Since everyone else I know to play the game with has their own copy, I always like taking the other houses and making various themes. Like a library, school, or castle or whatever. Adds a bit to the town.

Rocwell

Ooh, I see. And it doesn't affect anything?
You get more storage, more patterns, and
you can buy more phoney paintings from Crazy Redd when he comes to town, usually he'll only let you buy one of the four he has to display.

also obviously each additional house takes up land so you'll have to be aware of any town projects that you plan to put in the area.

Betty

Banned
Apparently I share my birthday with Biskit, the amazing pupil-less zombiedog..

200px-Biskit.png

I had no idea there were so many terrifying
ly cute
AC villagers

You get more storage, more patterns, and
you can buy more phoney paintings from Crazy Redd when he comes to town, usually he'll only let you buy one of the four he has to display.

also obviously each additional house takes up land so you'll have to be aware of any town projects that you plan to put in the area.

Oh wow, sounds like so much things can be done with endless possibilities. I'm definitely going to be in love with this game when I get my hands on it. Thanks for the info! :)

Hey folks, my ID is 1220-6563-7256.

I'm looking to get more into Swap Note and gather more friends in anticipation of NL if anyone wants to add me. This'll be my first AC game - I need all the friends I can get!

zigg

I really hope I'm wrong but it looks like Nintendo is pulling the same shenanigans with Animal Crossing as they did Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion 2. Get your copy soon at launch guys, our allocation is tight at my store.
Ngggh. I did not need to hear this. I hope I make it to Kmart in time on Sunday; I'm not going to have much of a chance to pick up the game otherwise.

Rocwell

Oh wow, sounds like so much things can be done with endless possibilities. I'm definitely going to be in love with this game when I get my hands on it. Thanks for the info! :)

Yeah even though I'll be the only person playing on my 3ds I'll eventually probably add 3 more villagers at some point.

of course that also means 3 more houses to pay off too lol

Animal Crossing is sure a strange game!

But that's what makes it so great! :)

Yeah even though I'll be the only person playing on my 3ds I'll eventually probably add 3 more villagers at some point.

Aah, yeah, didn't really think about that. But the joys of making games last even longer than you know its going to be. Plus making the most perfect town. XP

SmithnCo

I actually like that, should extend the game even longer, lol. The houses get pretty expensive this time too.

SmithnCo

Wow. The new animals look great if that's a render of the new models in New Leaf.

The NL renders look great... I wish they would release them in hi-res for all the villagers. I've seen small versions in scans but I want the new Punchy render as an avatar.

Salsa

I like the new renders but tbh the blocky low poly ones have so much charm that I kinda want them present in some way

ohlawd

I've already got the poptart coming (I say this pretty damn often now that I think about it.... is there anyone on GAF NOT know I'm getting the poptart? :p)

and I hope that $10 credit thing is true so I can get AC cheaper.

omg hold your breasts. I still got the $10 credit I got from MGR last month aww yiss I'll use it here. I'm not even gonna touch the retail copy but that boxart is so nice it'll be worth it.

cross quoting.

woot I'm on Teams Retail and Digital. Feels goodddd.

I forgot to ask, but how long can Town Tunes be in New Leaf?

16 notes. You get 2 scales, no sharps or flats, you can extend the length of a note and add notes that play randomly.

http://astraseal.co.uk/old/neogaf/melodymaker.swf

Also here's a site where people have submitted their own tunes. If you find you it hard making a specific tune, chances are they'll have it here.

http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/town_tunes.asp Click on town tunes on the side.

ugh this game is ruining every other game because I just want to play Animal Crossing!

Yup, I know that feel. I'm working on finishing up Wild Arms 3 before Sunday (only about 10 years late to the party!). Not that I really need to, since AC seems like a game that will play nicely with backlogs, but still.

Item Box

Hey folks, my ID is 1220-6563-7256.

I'm looking to get more into Swap Note and gather more friends in anticipation of NL if anyone wants to add me. This'll be my first AC game - I need all the friends I can get!

There's no way I can not add you after reading that library thread. 0860-4264-2336 is my FC.

zroid

Banned
I step away from the OT for a couple days and the mods get another round of complaints? Yeesh, I just can't leave you folks alone, can I? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom