• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

B00TE

Arrrgh, I'm starting to lean towards digital now. I really like always having Fire Emblem on my 3DS and AC would be perfect to always have around like that. Hmmm.

Acid08

Banned
tumblr_m9m3qfGgFc1rswueuo3_250.gif

Shit like this is possible, omg

FrsDvl

I'm hopefully getting a phone call soon saying i can pick up my copy. The guy at the store here always gives me everything as soon as it's in. Except he had no clue when they were getting AC in, he said they got 4 copies on the way to the store. So either today or tomorrow, since they don't get deliveries on the weekend. Then again, it wouldn't be the first time they missed out on 3DS games on release date...

MicH

I HATE EVERYONE AND THEIR DAMNED EARLY COPIES :(

My evil side is starting to surface, you may have noticed that :p

love your room :D

Haha, thanks! I was so happy to see the arcade sitting in the corner of the store on my second day of playing. Poor lighting, used bed, arcade machine and a lawn chair. Reminds me of my first apartment in Seattle! Looking forward to buying more goodies soon. MUST GET F-ZERO FIGURE FROM FORTUNE COOKIE.

Soul Beat

As soon as I saw you guys getting it early, I called work to see if the copies had arrived.

Nope. :( But at least they're on their way.

Maybe I should call other places.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Okay so I could use K-Mart layaway to ensure I get a special bundle before they sell out. But the question is, do I want the bundle even though it comes with the digital version rather than a cart? If I get it and the cart version, could I sell off the digital version to someone? How much would I risk for the pretty poptart...

darklin0

Banned
Okay so I could use K-Mart layaway to ensure I get a special bundle before they sell out. But the question is, do I want the bundle even though it comes with the digital version rather than a cart? If I get it and the cart version, could I sell off the digital version to someone? How much would I risk for the pretty poptart...

The game comes preloaded into the poptart so its locked to your system.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The game comes preloaded into the poptart so its locked to your system.
I thought it was on the card, not yet installed.

So digital is the only way... if the game is already on your system via digital, does it reject a cartridge version?

darklin0

Banned
I thought it was on the card, not yet installed.

So digital is the only way... if the game is already on your system via digital, does it reject a cartridge version?

I don't know how the digital save could conflict with the cart save. I know there is thing implemented into the digital saves so that it only works with your 3DS to prevent creating duplicate towns. So I think you would end up with 2 different save games, one for the cart and the other for the digital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom