• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post this again.

Added -4/-5 timezone, no time traveler night owls. If anyone here adds back, thanks. :)

Cheebo
DanteRavenkin
dkeane
Elija2
Kenai
Lucent
Ndayday
Noreturn
Proven
Smashkirby
SparksterMeta0
spindashing :)
Tenumi
Threads
vagabondarts
Admiral Snackbar
almostheathen
beta_fuse
BooJoh
Brawl96
BroBuzz
bsej87
CrAzYLeGzLU
Darryl
DMPrince
DoctorWho
euphemism
Eyothrie
Firehead
gosox333
Gryph
GundamBanshee
jacob armitage
Marshall Lee
Metal Khaos
MetalGuardian
OneLetter
Rollo Larson
Sats
SmithnCo
Soulmate
Stoof
Vegivo

Added

Salsa

so I got lost with the list thing or whatever, am I signed up with FC + Timezone properly on whatever spreadsheet is being worked?

Baconbitz

Banned
So, I have 43 slots filled, can play day, or night, don't want TT'ers, and am on EST time zone.
Fill my slots. I'd prefer if you PM'ed me your FC, if you add me. My FC is 0473-7942-8686.

Post this again.

Added -4/-5 timezone, no time traveler night owls. If anyone here adds back, thanks. :)

Cheebo
DanteRavenkin
dkeane
Elija2
Kenai
Lucent
Ndayday
Noreturn
Proven
Smashkirby
SparksterMeta0
spindashing :)
Tenumi
Threads
vagabondarts
Admiral Snackbar
almostheathen
beta_fuse
BooJoh
Brawl96
BroBuzz
bsej87
CrAzYLeGzLU
Darryl
DMPrince
DoctorWho
euphemism
Eyothrie
Firehead
gosox333
Gryph
GundamBanshee
jacob armitage
Marshall Lee
Metal Khaos
MetalGuardian
OneLetter
Rollo Larson
Sats
SmithnCo
Soulmate
Stoof
Vegivo
WheelHoss1

Added!

Betty

Banned
shit, hope I don't have a hard time finding the poptart bundle. I guess it's in short supply?

According to some most online retailers are selling/sold out, but you might have a chance if you try walking into a few stores, but I'd recommend you do it sooner rather than later.

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
DAhbU2T.png

Quick FAQ
To further induce hype, I'll be running an AC: City Folk stream every day until release. You can watch, mellow out to the music, join in the chat, or if you have a copy of the game (NA or EU regions work) you can register my friend code and hang out on the stream.

Also, June 8th (New Leaf's eve, I'm calling it!) I'll be doing an extra long stream starting at 9pm EST (6PM EST, 1am GMT) where I'll be giving away games live on the stream. But come midnight I'm dropping everything to download NL <_<.

Q: Where can I watch the stream?
A: http://www.twitch.tv/marriedtoletsplay

Q: What times will the stream be on?
A: 5pm EST (that's 2pm PST or 9pm GMT)

Q: Are you playing on an emulator or...?
A: A real wii using an Avermedia digital capture card and xsplit to stream gameplay

Q: What's your friend code?
A: 0992-2728-6006. If you want to join my town, just put your AC:CF friend code into stream chat.

Q: What if I want to chat?
A: Just click on the stream link and create a user name for twitch if you don't already have one.

Q: Will you stream New Leaf?
A: I would love to, but I lack the proper hardware to capture 3DS video and unfortunately it's fairly cost prohibitive for a free web series like ours (approx $400 before shipping). We will look into acquiring it down the road, but for now we're limited to streaming from console based games.

Dude! I have been playing City Folk for about a week now, to build up hype for NL! I'll add you tomorrow and send you my CF code :)

Tunic

Has anyone who ordered the XL bundle from Gamestop.com has had their shipping information updated? I ordered it and purchased the 1 day shipping and it says its scheduled for shipment on Sunday.

Friend List gettin pretty full but have a few more spots if anyone wants to add me (and PM your code!). My town will be pretentious . . .

0275 7828 7721 (-5 EST)

Good-night moon and all!

beta_fuse

Friend List gettin pretty full but have a few more spots if anyone wants to add me (and PM your code!). My town will be pretentious . . .

0275 7828 7721 (-5 EST)

Good-night moon and all!

Added! Mine is 3222-5566-5959

So, I have 43 slots filled, can play day, or night, don't want TT'ers, and am on EST time zone.
Fill my slots. I'd prefer if you PM'ed me your FC, if you add me. My FC is 0473-7942-8686.

Added all 3 of you!

circuit

Neo Member
Guys here's my friend code:

2535-3788-8380

Feel free to add me. I do like to send out swapnotes, so I hope you're cool with that ;) I am in the central -6 timezone. Please PM me to let me know you've added me!

Revenile

Ok I might have missed it, but I just thought of a question to the guy who has it. What is the frame rate on the game? Is it 30FPS or 60? In the end, doesn't matter, but it's nice to know ^^. Once the question is answered I'll stop being lazy and plop my FC on here.

WE ARE SO DARN CLOSE NOW! I can't believe it... the wait has actually whizzed by. It felt like it was stretching out forever ahead of me, but in retrospect, I can't believe we are two days and some change away from this officially being out.

My friend code! 116111637305

Send me a PM with yours if you want to add me. I'm having a hard time keeping up with this thread, so if you respond somewhere in here I'll probably miss it. I'm adding anybody and everybody, and I will assuredly be Crossing as hard as possible. I'm a good fellow to have on your team, I promise.

In the meantime... HYPE TRAIN FULL SPEED AHEEAAAAD!

Marvie_3

Banned
Ok I might have missed it, but I just thought of a question to the guy who has it. What is the frame rate on the game? Is it 30FPS or 60? In the end, doesn't matter, but it's nice to know ^^. Once the question is answered I'll stop being lazy and plop my FC on here.
I could have sworn someone said it was 60

Aggrotek

WE ARE SO DARN CLOSE NOW! I can't believe it... the wait has actually whizzed by. It felt like it was stretching out forever ahead of me, but in retrospect, I can't believe we are two days and some change away from this officially being out.

My friend code! 116111637305

Send me a PM with yours if you want to add me. I'm having a hard time keeping up with this thread, so if you respond somewhere in here I'll probably miss it. I'm adding anybody and everybody, and I will assuredly be Crossing as hard as possible. I'm a good fellow to have on your team, I promise.

In the meantime... HYPE TRAIN FULL SPEED AHEEAAAAD!

What timezone??

WonderPup

Could some one "New Leaf" my avatar? :/

Game-related question:
If you change your 3DS clock to one year in the future and then change it back to the current date and time (without booting up the game in the "future"), when you start the game back up, will your town be full of weeds? Or would that only happen if you actually accessed your save on the future date?

I'm asking, because I'll probably be doing some time traveling when the new Pokemon games come out, but I don't want to mess up my AC game.

MicH

Could some one "New Leaf" my avatar? :/

Game-related question:
If you change your 3DS clock to one year in the future and then change it back to the current date and time (without booting up the game in the "future"), when you start the game back up, will your town be full of weeds? Or would that only happen if you actually accessed your save on the future date?

I'm asking, because I'll probably be doing some time traveling when the new Pokemon games come out, but I don't want to mess up my AC game.
It won't affect AC.

I'm more curious to know why you will be time traveling in Pokemon?

Zidy

Posting my FC once again for anyone who wants to join me in Sodomy.

1091 7736 4782

I'm EST time. what's this about time traveling?

WonderPup

It won't affect AC.

I'm more curious to know why you will be time traveling in Pokemon?

It won't take too long after the game comes out before people smarter than myself crack the random number generator for the game and teach the rest of us how to use it to set Pokemon stats where we want them (provided constant firmware updates don't make it too much of a chore).

But this thread isn't about Pokemon, so I'll stop there.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
did anyone else catch this week's bombcast? I'm disappointed to hear that neither brad nor jeff liked this game... :/

Unicorn

I called Best Buy and the girl said they had 13 in stock. I told her I'd be right down. Found her, she walked with me to the games. None on the shelf. She said she'd go check in back since she knew they had 13. A few minutes go by. She finally comes out and says, "unfortunately it doesn't come out until the 9th, so I'm not able to sell it. You can preorder..."
I admit. I was pretty bummed, but expected as much. She said she felt like a jerk because I had to drive all the way and she got my hopes up.

I went to Kmart again. Nothing on the shelf. I asked the guy to check in back and he just walked back down the aisle and was like "nope we don't have it." I assume they just instantly stock their games as soon as they get them regardless of release date since this is the second person to not even go behind the double doors. Plus, it is how I got AvP a week earlier a few years ago (they stock it as they get it).

If BB works like Walmart, the games come in a box with a big sticker saying "don't stock until XX/XX/XX" Otherwise the girl would have had to hear it from someone else about the date.
did anyone else catch this week's bombcast? I'm disappointed to hear that neither brad nor jeff liked this game... :/

What? They did like it?!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Just burning some time earlier today, walked in to Shoppers Drug Mart to look at their bargain bin of games and found this in the display case..

iWeUKqedr9gNG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom