• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Anyone open for visitors right now? Looking for anything to do. Especially if you have an axe or slingshot I can buy. :)

Elija2

You know, if any other game forced you to wait a day to unlock a new area or level, people would be pissed. But for whatever reason, it works for Animal Crossing.

Man, the museum looks amazing when it starts to fill up. Particularly the aquarium. I love being able to pan the camera around and look at all my fish. Even the piranha who tries to eat me through the glass. But the big fish, especially, look gorgeous in their tank.

tumblr_mocq9yagtx1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mocqdirhOE1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Grainy JPG doesn't do it justice.

Animekatt

I'VE HAD MY CHARACTER JUST STANDING IDLE ON THE ISLAND FOR HOURS SO MY SKIN CAN DARKEN WHILE I WORK BUT MY CHARACTER IS STILL WHITE AS FUCK.

WHY WON'T NINTENDO LET ME HAVE DARK SKIN? WHY ARE THEY SO RACIST AGAINST BROWN SKIN PEOPLE?!

Aww, I bet it will take WEEKS to get brown skin. :(

-GJ-

I'm finally back in the thread! How are you guys? Is everyone enjoying the game? Just visited Poplemousse's town. He has a really nice layout.

I finally turned in my review today, which will be published tomorrow. Gave the game a 9/10.

It's kind of crazy what small, seemingly insignificant things will annoy you *just* enough to warrant bulldozing your town. For me it was a horizontal river that cut through the entire town, and a bridge located in the most inconvenient place ever. It's easier to fish in vertical segments so I restarted several times until I got a town layout that was suitable enough. It's much better now.

At first I was worried that I'd start to see faults in my new town as soon as I demolished my old one, but no, my old one really was that bad. I wanted to make a town that I wouldn't mind spending 100+ hours in and it wasn't cutting it. Starting over is really a small price to pay for a town layout you really like.

Robin64

Hold strong, UK. Just an hour left.

And where's that guy whos "uncle works at Nintendo" that said codes wouldn't be send out until Saturday? Liar.

Grizzo

I'm finally back in the thread! How are you guys? Is everyone enjoying the game? Just visited Poplemousse's town. He has a really nice layout.

I finally turned in my review today, which will be published tomorrow. Gave the game a 9/10.

Thanks again for the gifts, Mario's kart looks awesome ! :D I guess your review is gonna be written in dutch ? I would have liked to read it otherwise !

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Wow the code is already up on the club Nintendo page, downloading now on the Eshop. Awesome service by Nintendo!
What club Nintendo code are you guys talking about?

It's kind of crazy what small, seemingly insignificant things will annoy you *just* enough to warrant bulldozing your town. For me it was a horizontal river that cut through the entire town, and a bridge located in the most inconvenient place ever. It's easier to fish in vertical segments so I restarted several times until I got a town layout that was suitable enough. It's much better now.
Can you guys post pictures of your town map of what is personally ideal for you? I kind of hate my layout now that I think about it

ruimound

How many fish are in this game? I've read 72, but in my checklist and all references I've looked at, I can only find 71. Same question for bugs.

Animekatt

Oh nice, be sure to post the link when it's ready!

I'm in my aquarium with two of my villagers, and they are both complaining that there isn't enough fish in it... Why don't they go out and get more themselves! :mad:

Acidyl

bought and downloading.

And just realized this is my third game of the so many games list (already got fire emblem and donkey kong), so getting luigi's mansion 2 for free, woohoo.

daxy

Code get! Downloading right now :>>>

Hold strong, UK. Just an hour left.

And where's that guy whos "uncle works at Nintendo" that said codes wouldn't be send out until Saturday? Liar.

It should be up for UK too already!

Where do i put in the Code ?!??!
sorry for the noobish question

Under settings in the eShop

Where do I get the code? :O

Log into Club Nintendo. Should be on the CB home page (when you click the big Club Nintendo button)

Are there a lot of Island specific fish? I've been fishing for a while and all I keep catching is clown fish and that damn sea bass. I've caught like one Napoleonfish but that's it.

Did get a BUNCH of nice bugs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom