• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
So...I was on my way home being grumpy about the Bug-Off, then I found a Birdwing Butterfly, so I caught it.

AviA89B.jpg

Cool, I guess.

Ikopi

It's 5am in the morning for me, so there's not much for me to do.
If any of you guys wanna chill or something, let me know if you add me:
1719-3262-1272

Added!

My friend code is 2535-4856-8930, feel free to add me everyone. I have just started and I have peaches and cherries.

CraigVil

Neo Member
Well this was a nice way to start the day!

2c06.jpg
mpx1.jpg
ucf3.jpg

And this was the icing on the cake!
mcia.jpg

Any kind gaffers care to give me a present? :p
(Or just hang out)
Craigy D 2492-4189-0449 Tropico

SuperSah

Banned
You know you're addicted to Animal Crossing when you play from 8pm, fall asleep with the 3DS on at 5am and wake up incredibly late.

Having so so much fun.

Added!

My friend code is 2535-4856-8930, feel free to add me everyone. I have just started and I have peaches and cherries.

Awesome. Mind if I pop on over to grab a cherry? :p
I'd offer a pear but all of mine are planted so I don't have any spare. Also, is your Re-Tail store open? I need to sell stuff :lol:

Foshy

Oh, I had no idea that I'd get more prizes if I brought him gradually better bugs :/ I started off with a 88 point Raja B., I'm probably set for today.

Well this was a nice way to start the day!

http://imageshack.us/a/img266/3218/2c06.jpg[IMG][IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img163/1215/mpx1.jpg[IMG][IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img22/1849/ucf3.jpg[IMG]

And this was the [I]icing on the cake![/I]
[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img560/3951/mcia.jpg[IMG]

Any kind gaffers care to give me a present? :P
(Or just hang out)
Craigy D 2492-4189-0449 Tropico[/QUOTE]

Added.
I'll swing by to chill if you're cool with that =)
[B]1719-3262-1272[/B]

How can one change the face and hair?
You can't change your face but you can change your hair when you unlock the stylist shop on Main Street
Does anyone think the game can make 3DS sales explode in US and Europe like it did in Japan?

the game already sold 200k+ in NA in 5 days so I would expect it too

For comparison the DS version sold over 250,000 in a month in NA after release

Does anyone have an encyclopedia picture of a Scarab Beetle? I'd like to finalize my beetle guides [1] [2]. I, unfortunately, cut down all the normal trees on the island so it'll be awhile till I'm able to catch a Scarab beetle.

Example:
ibzsc0TJ4AdAJ6.JPG

Also Tarantulas are the worst...
tumblr_mofi4m6mzS1svnup4o1_400.jpg

itxaka

Defeatist
Still looking for friends! GTM+2 here, wouldn't mind having people from other timezones as well.

Got apples and some cherries growing :D

FC:2277-6632-9499

shengfs

Neo Member
A lily randomly grew in my town :O
Is it possible to breed these as well? I'm having a surprising amount of fun with gardening.

tumblr_mofihuZsDt1qitgw0o1_400.jpg

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Oh son of a bitch. I got my permit today, and I was all excited to finally start working towards that second bridge. But NOPE LOL, the Bug Off is today, so I can't do anything.

FUCK.

MicH

So this has been an exciting day! Quite a few things going on. Yesterday I got 100% of the permit application and I was looking forward to start funding public works and set the town ordinance to Night Owl. But NOPE. Isabelle won't have it! "ohh mayor, it's Bug-Off go out and have fuuuun! Don't sit in here". Damn it, Isabelle, I'm the mayor, I can do what I want! Eugh. Guess I have to wait until it ends. *sigh*

Some good news though, I found this on my way over there!

tumblr_mofhw33iYp1svgayqo1_400.jpg

My first hybrid! A pink tulip! Yay! I am so happy!

I also got a new neighbour today - a goth sheep named Muffy. Muffy. Please move out again

tumblr_mofhwze3KZ1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Since I paid off my house yesterday, I had this special guest waiting for me at the dock

tumblr_mofhxsQgaK1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Woohoo! Island time tomorrow! I can't wait to finally go!

And at Nooks, I met this old fella. He's giving me the creeps already

tumblr_mofhynBbLw1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Please don't come visit me in the middle of the night, thanks

Also Bug-Off has been quite exciting already. I started by donating a Lantern Fly. First place! 80-something points and I get an awesome ladybug chair! I decide to go ahead and donate my Oak Silk Moth as well which nailed me 97 points and a stag chair. I love these insect themed furniture!

But lo and behold, mere minutes later the stupid horse, Annalise, had somehow managed to catch and donate a freaking Birdwing and get 102 points. What the fuck, Annalise, I do not like you! Walking away in disgust, what happens? A freaking Birdwing comes flying right in my face. SECONDS later! I catch it, give it to Nat and it yielded me 107 points! IN YOUR FACE, ANNALISE!

tumblr_mofhzooa5Q1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Snail clock! Hell yeah!

Here are all the items I got from Nat today

tumblr_mofi0orPXV1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Also note the Triforce to the far right. I got that from a fortune cookie today.

And that is it for today. I have to go to work in an hour or so, and won't be home until 11:30 PM. So I can't catch the award ceremony. I hope Nat will mail me the trophy IF I win. If Annalise wins then..
LLShC.gif

I also hope I can start working as a mayor when the Bug-Off is over. I better! SO many new enemies today!

SuperSah

Banned
So this has been an exciting day! Quite a few things going on. Yesterday I got 100% of the permit application and I was looking forward to start funding public works and set the town ordinance to Night Owl. But NOPE. Isabelle won't have it! "ohh mayor, it's Bug-Off go out and have fuuuun! Don't sit in here". Damn it, Isabelle, I'm the mayor, I can do what I want! Eugh. Guess I have to wait until it ends. *sigh*

Some good news though, I found this on my way over there!

tumblr_mofhw33iYp1svgayqo1_400.jpg

My first hybrid! A pink tulip! Yay! I am so happy!

I also got a new neighbour today - a goth sheep named Muffy. Muffy. Please move out again

tumblr_mofhwze3KZ1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Since I paid off my house yesterday, I had this special guest waiting for me at the dock

tumblr_mofhxsQgaK1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Woohoo! Island time tomorrow! I can't wait to finally go!

And at Nooks, I met this old fella. He's giving me the creeps already

tumblr_mofhynBbLw1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Please don't come visit me in the middle of the night, thanks

Also Bug-Off has been quite exciting already. I started by donating a Lantern Fly. First place! 80-something points and I get an awesome ladybug chair! I decide to go ahead and donate my Oak Silk Moth as well which nailed me 97 points and a stag chair. I love these insect themed furniture!

But lo and behold, mere minutes later the stupid horse, Annalise, had somehow managed to catch and donate a freaking Birdwing and get 102 points. What the fuck, Annalise, I do not like you! Walking away in disgust, what happens? A freaking Birdwing comes flying right in my face. SECONDS later! I catch it, give it to Nat and it yielded me 107 points! IN YOUR FACE, ANNALISE!

tumblr_mofhzooa5Q1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Snail clock! Hell yeah!

Here are all the items I got from Nat today

tumblr_mofi0orPXV1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Also note the Triforce to the far right. I got that from a fortune cookie today.

And that is it for today. I have to go to work in an hour or so, and won't be home until 11:30 PM. So I can't catch the award ceremony. I hope Nat will mail me the trophy IF I win. If Annalise wins then..
LLShC.gif

I also hope I can start working as a mayor when the Bug-Off is over. I better! SO many new enemies today!

Cheers for having me over last night, twas' awesome.

I now have 2x apples, cherries, peaches and oranges for trade.

Anyone wanna do a quick trade for something else? Pears?

Please add 4098-3102-6175

llaannccee

My first animal crossing game. Played it for about 3 hours since yesterday. Don't have any friends on my 3ds. Please add me 0087-2312-3800

Mekere

Ok, that will be hard to beat:

tumblr_mofikavSAW1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mofilojikr1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

For the unusual prizes I only had the butterfly wallpaper and the cicada radio.

tumblr_mofj40gg9r1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

I am utterly addicted to the screenshots....

Dunkelgrau

Added!

Still looking for friends! GTM+2 here, wouldn't mind having people from other timezones as well.

Got apples and some cherries growing :D

FC:2277-6632-9499

I'll add you in a bit.
Here's mine: 1719-3262-1272

I have added you guys, mine is:
1435-4227-6550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom