• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
]blacky[;63790006 said:
I have added you guys, mine is:
1435-4227-6550

Added.
Also I think I messed up my fruit tree planting. What's the most optimal pattern to go with? Over half the ones I planted yesterday are dying sprouts =(

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
BMyzwu-CAAALgh5.jpg:large

Yes! I won the Insect contest, yay! :)

How many points did you have?

Nopren

I absolutely love the way Tommy talks. With the smaller sized words he says at the end of sentences, like "so shiny" when he gets payed. It kinda reminds of the meme with the interior monologue in comic sans-font.

Hoax

Neo Member
I just got my net today and the bug catching contest started. The 2nd bug i turned in, a Agrias Butterfly, got me to 98 points! I wonder what other people's scores are so far. Should i be good with this entry or keep looking?

Kuntz

Oh, and by the way guys. The game tells specifically if your'e TTing now.
tumblr_moetdog4kr1rnm60lo1_400.jpg

(pic from Tumblr)

This is absolutely not cool for daylight savings countries like France...

I'd hate to be called a "cheater" because I have to add or remove one hour once a year.

I think I'll play without changing the clock then. But my schedule will then be late or early...

Bug-off : 111 points !

Chopper

BMyzwu-CAAALgh5.jpg:large

Yes! I won the Insect contest, yay! :)
What did you win with?

I just got my net today and the bug catching contest started. The 2nd bug i turned in, a Agrias Butterfly, got me to 98 points! I wonder what other people's scores are so far. Should i be good with this entry or keep looking?
Oh my God, I love your avatar. That was my phone wallpaper for years. <3 Waits.

I absolutely love the way Tommy talks. With the smaller sized words he says at the end of sentences, like "so shiny" when he gets payed. It kinda reminds of the meme with the interior monologue in comic sans-font.
So shiny... hah I love him!

I waited until today for my approval to go up and... now I have to wait for tomorrow and maybe longer for my permit? Aaah nice way of extending that tutorial period Nintendo...

StayDead

This is absolutely not cool for daylight savings countries like France...

I'd hate to be called a "cheater" because I have to add or remove one hour once a year.

I think I'll play without changing the clock then. But my schedule will then be late or early...

Bug-off : 111 points !

You can change the time within the day, it's when you change the date that you're time travelling.

Got all disappointed as a bug I thought would crack the 80pt line turned out to be 75. But soon after blew it away with a 103pt birdwing butterfly. Three regular items and a beetle chair, pretty good haul!

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Currently online, just arrived and played for about 1 hour, and aside from shaking trees to get berries, buying a net/shovel, and getting stung by bees, I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA about the stuff I need to do.

Absolutely. No. Idea, on what routines to do next, hahaha.

Do you have the night owl ordinance? Even so, what were you doing so late?

Ugh, that is the worst part about Animal Crossing: that's it's so addictive but forces you to pretty much have nothing to do after a certain time. Unless you team up with people from another time zone of course :p

clem84

Gold Member
More pics from that Japanese person's town.

I need some Dark Souls themed stuff if I ever make a bonfire.

Those pics... holy crap. How much must it have taken to build all this.

Is there a way to get more flowers? Like can you plant a seed or something? My entire village has like 2 I think. I make sure to water them all the time but they're not multiplying. The other day I was running around and I accidentally stepped on 1 of my flowers and destroyed it. I was so sad. lol

Coquette

Who wants to buy it? :p

BMzE_eLCcAAesAm.jpg:large

Also...what's a Zap suit and why is it blue instead of the usual pink when it's in your pockets? It also makes a kick ass sound when I put it on and it's cute so hey, why not? But I have no idea if it's special or anything like that.

Chopper

Is there a way to get more flowers? Like can you plant a seed or something? My entire village has like 2 I think. I make sure to water them all the time but they're not multiplying. The other day I was running around and I accidentally stepped on 1 of my flowers and destroyed it. I was so sad. lol
I'd like to know this too. Can I really not buy any more flowers until I unlock the garden shop?

That said, I woke up this morning for my second day of AC action, and I already have 1 hybrid! A beautiful orange cosmos. Great start.

Coquette

I'd like to know this too. Can I really not buy any more flowers until I unlock the garden shop?

That said, I woke up this morning for my second day of AC action, and I already have 1 hybrid! A beautiful orange cosmos. Great start.

Yeah, I don't think you can buy more flowers yet. BUT when you have access to the island, you can pocket a shitload of flowers there and bring them back with you and then plant them all over. At least, that's what I did. :)

What the heck. I only now noticed that my town's day is all wrong. Apparently it thinks it's Friday when it's really Saturday. So now do I time travel to fix the day or just be a day behind? :(

Yeah, I don't think you can buy more flowers yet. BUT when you have access to the island, you can pocket a shitload of flowers there and bring them back with you and then plant them all over. At least, that's what I did. :)
Yeah. Go on a tour and you can grab (and run over) all of the flowers that you want.

Jeez, this hybrid stuff is difficult. I hate not waking up to hybrids.

Doopliss

Anyone have a slingshot for sale which they don't need? Not really sure what I could offer in return... I planted or sold all my fruit >_<

FC: 3496-9670-5620

Gregorn

I can't seem to find anything better than my Agrias Butterfly, it was the first bug I caught in this game and got me 92 points. A Raja B only got me 62.

Westraid

Guys, what is the funniest thing about this game? I'm just really curious. :)
The villagers, the conversations you have with them? I think? I don't know, the game is just so cheerful and lively that one must be a grouch not to like it. It's light hearted and almost everything has something happy or cheerful about it.

Does anyone have a spare axe and net?
I have a spare shovel and 1500 bells with your name on it:p

4596 9473 4020
I don't have an axe, but I do have a net for you!
I will add you in a minute! My FC is 2234-7257-0692.
I don't need a shovel or the bells, but if you have some fruit other than apples you can miss, that would be just fine.
If not, that's okay too. :)

Chopper

Yeah. Go on a tour and you can grab (and run over) all of the flowers that you want.

Jeez, this hybrid stuff is difficult. I hate not waking up to hybrids.
Nice. In which case I shall be visiting someone's island very soon. I need moar white pansies.

Also, it's Father's Day here in the UK tomorrow. Can I expect a
red carnation
in the post?

Salsa

uh i think my bug off is glitched. I keep showing him 120 points stuff and he says its not enough to beat the record, then he tells me the record is 22 points

wtf

grumpy

The villagers, the conversations you have with them? I think? I don't know, the game is just so cheerful and lively that one must be a grouch not to like it. It's light hearted and almost everything has something happy or cheerful about it.

I don't have an axe, but I do have a net for you!
I will add you in a minute! My FC is 2234-7257-0692.
I don't need a shovel or the bells, but if you have some fruit other than apples you can miss, that would be just fine.
If not, that's okay too. :)

Sorry mate, I have no more fruit left. But I'll give you a green koopa shell! I'll have my gate open, come whenever u can:)

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
130 point Birdwing butterfly! Forgot to take a pic though! So I visit my town after 6PM again to get my Bug-Off award yes? I wonder what happens if you don't check up on the same day after the contest ends...

How do bug competitions work again? I've got many golden stags and a few Hercules Beatles so I'll win but you can get extra stuff right? Should I give multiples? Crap bugs?

130 point Birdwing butterfly! Forgot to take a pic though! So I visit my town after 6PM again to get my Bug-Off award yes? I wonder what happens if you don't check up on the same day after the contest ends...

It comes in the post if i remember right from other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom