• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

18-Volt

fddovLY.jpg

I've got 108... Do you think I'll win?

afoni

Banned
Had the game 3 days and I've already clocked 20 hours according to the activity log.

I think I might just go and do something productive instead of videogames.

Linius

These are the ones for filling up 50% of the the catalog.
There are a lot of badges...
I have no idea how anyone will ever get the StreetPass ones.

What do you have to do for the streetpass medals? Meet an insane amount of people? :p

I hope my Nooklings is going to expand soon, I'm tired of these furniture pieces I don't want. And I get jelly when I see Salsa sitting there in his modern wood house and all his beautiful furniture :p

Also;

ieIlQI0EcfOrP.JPG

afoni

Banned
Told myself I was going to make some food because I haven't eaten today, so I picked up my 3DS instead and ate some of the cherries from the trees.

Help.

Vexxan

So I'm two hours or so into the game now and I'm wondering if there's a reason I should sell my stuff to the Nook boys instead of Re-tail? Will the Nook store not expand if I don't sell stuff there?

Having trouble with getting the permit to build stuff in town. The citizen rating needs to be over 100% right, I'm at 21% and the things Isabelle is telling me to do I've already done, like water flowers, change the town tune and flag etc.

Does it take a while for the rating to catch up to what you are doing?

afoni

Banned
Having trouble with getting the permit to build stuff in town. The citizen rating needs to be over 100% right, I'm at 21% and the things Isabelle is telling me to do I've already done, like water flowers, change the town tune and flag etc.

Chat to villagers, do them favours, recycle at re-tail, donate to the museum, send villagers letters, pull weeds, etc.

Keep talking to villagers. They'll ask you to complete deliveries and invite you to their homes (or want to come to your home), etc.

Linius

I'm going to think ahead a little and save a shark already just to be sure I have one when the fishing tourneys arrive later this year :p

Also, is it true that if I buy more closets that I'll gain space to put stuff in?

K' Dash

GAF, I have 2 nets and a fishing pole to give away if you want them send me a PM with your FC and your town name, son I can look you up, open the gate and I'll be there with some gifts :D

Linius

GAF, I have 2 nets and a fishing pole to give away if you want them send me a PM with your FC and your town name, son I can look you up, open the gate and I'll be there with some gifts :D

Feels good right? I did this too this morning. A Gaffer bought the game at his 2am and had shit to do so I brought over a net and a shovel :p

Got 109 points with one emperor butterfly. Received a ladybug chair

SLURPPPPPPPPPPPPP :p

My emperor butterfly only did 80 :/

fddovLY.jpg

I've got 108... Do you think I'll win?

I'm now 127. Game ends in 2 hours. I think I just destroyed my new neighbors.

Attention People of Groville. I am your new mayor and my reign of terror begins with a great victory!!!

This game will destroy my life. I should not play it, but I can't...

decaf

uArqcWi.jpg
gPKY5Zn.jpg

FQLx5oj.jpg
THbIcB4.jpg

My second day. Playing the European version non-stop at the moment. I'm on Japan time though, so I quite fancy visiting other folks' towns. I leave my town open for visiting most of the day.

If you add me, please quote with your FC or PM me and I'll definitely add you back!

FC: 1203-9315-3113 (Danny)

So I'm two hours or so into the game now and I'm wondering if there's a reason I should sell my stuff to the Nook boys instead of Re-tail? Will the Nook store not expand if I don't sell stuff there?

Don't bother selling to the Nook boys. Re-tail is your best option. Expansion are only based on time since last expansion, and amount spent there.

Forkball

Everyone on eastern hemisphere: get night owl ordinance.

Everyone on western hemisphere: get early bird ordinance.

INFINITE SHOPPING

clem84

Gold Member
Just a heads up for anyone who wants to time travel just to experiment. I thought if I change the date, boot the game just to see what's changed and then turn it off without saving, then change the date back, I could go on like nothing had happened. Not so... If you change the date and boot the game, there's no going back. When Isabelle prepares your town, the game saves. So, don't do what I did unless you want people to act like they haven't seen you for 2 years and a town full grass everywhere. It bothered me enough to want to restart my game. Not too bad I was only 10 hours in. But it still sucks.

Birathen

Can I only enter Towns of people on ny friendslist that has their gate open? I thought I read you could visit anyone or was that only in that dream mode?

Grizzo

So today SuperSah came to visit...

tumblr_mofukq4PFT1suksc7o1_400.jpg

...and I saw a neighbour trying to catch a bug ! That's a new type of interaction I've never seen in Animal Crossing game before !

tumblr_mofui5Wr001suksc7o1_400.jpg

(my character looks unimpressed because, well, she missed the bug)

Also, I got a wetsuit, thanks to AngryChinchilla and our little trip to the island last night. Too bad we can't dive into the waterfall, that would have been nice...

tumblr_mofuabOncu1suksc7o1_400.jpg

But of course, we can do it from the pontoon...

tumblr_mofuczApL61suksc7o1_400.jpg

...and I LOVE doing that !

tumblr_mofudwsT831suksc7o1_400.jpg

Tried out the insect chairs and just found out you can turn your sitting position instead of just sitting straight ahead. This game continues to amaze me

Iacobellis

So today SuperSah came to visit...

tumblr_mofukq4PFT1suksc7o1_400.jpg

...and I saw a neighbour trying to catch a bug ! That's a new type of interaction I've never seen in Animal Crossing game before !

tumblr_mofui5Wr001suksc7o1_400.jpg

(my character looks unimpressed because, well, she missed the bug)

Also, I got a wetsuit, thanks to AngryChinchilla and our little trip to the island last night. Too bad we can't dive into the waterfall, that would have been nice...

tumblr_mofuabOncu1suksc7o1_400.jpg

But of course, we can do it from the pontoon...

tumblr_mofuczApL61suksc7o1_400.jpg

...and I LOVE doing that !

tumblr_mofudwsT831suksc7o1_400.jpg

That's not a pontoon! :)

Westraid

Yes, they're StreetPass houses. In the future NoA will also be sending out SpotPass houses for it since Streetpasses are rarer in the US.
Hopefully, NoE will do the same because streetpasses are non-existent here. I'm still going to the gamestore to get a single streetpass hit from a demo model wtf.

Just turned in my emperor butterfly and got 112 points for it. Then Nat started to drool and slurp and I was suddenly reminded of the chameleon diet.
Got a cute firefly lamp for it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom