• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iacobellis

Ah, my favorite time of day!

The sun is setting, dinner is being prepared, and the island has loads of beetles for me to catch. Good thing I enacted the Night Owl ordinance last night.

OmegaFax

Ran outta pixels to do Samus properly ... boo. I guess it's a WIP.

tumblr_moggtdjlwv1qz7qrdo1_400.jpg

Got this game the other day through the eShop! It's awesome. First Animal Crossing game I've played.

Though, I have a question... Yesterday I decided to start playing the game at 11:02pm. I logged on and there was jack shit for me to do. All of the shops were closed. I ran around and talked to some people, but that was really all I could do since I couldn't sell anything from what I could tell (Nook's shop and Re-Tail was closed).

I'm just getting started (still working to get my mayor permit), but later in the game what can you do if you decide to play the game past 11pm? Is it just part of the game where you need to play it between certain hours when the shop's are open?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Got this game the other day through the eShop! It's awesome. First Animal Crossing game I've played.

Though, I have a question... Yesterday I decided to start playing the game at 11:02pm. I logged on and there was jack shit for me to do. All of the shops were closed. I ran around and talked to some people, but that was really all I could do since I couldn't sell anything from what I could tell (Nook's shop and Re-Tail was closed).

I'm just getting started (still working to get my mayor permit), but later in the game what can you do if you decide to play the game past 11pm? Is it just part of the game where you need to play it between certain hours when the shop's are open?

You can enact an ordinance to have the shops stay open later.

Do you get anything else after beating the highest score in the bug off for a second time? I got two prizes and the last one was a spiderweb clock.

Westraid

If I nab all the flowers from the Island and plant them in my town tomorrow, will there be more the next time I visit, or will there only spawn 2 or 3 like in the town?

zroid

Banned

Well first of all, the Night Owl ordinance will keep things open till later.

But aside from shops, the Island is a great (and fruitful) way to kill some time at night. Alternatively you can travel to someone's town from a different time zone where stuff is still open. The Island becomes available on... the 4th day, I think.

If I nab all the flowers from the Island and plant them in my town tomorrow, will there be more the next time I visit, or will there only spawn 2 or 3 like in the town?

Take them from the instanced Tour Minigames. Then you don't lose the flowers on your island and still gain lots of flowers for free!

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

I'm not sure but you can always pick some of the flowers from one of the tours and then plant them on your island. At least I think you can. You CAN plant the tour flowers in your town.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I'll come. FC is 4296-3032-0741
I'll swing by to check out your village. Don't have anything to bring with me, but I want to kill some time. I guess your shop are still open? Might sell a few things at your retail :p

FC: 2878 - 9809 - 6283
I shall come too! 1118 0251 2674
I'll swing by: 3136-6739-2160
Added. I'll bring oranges!

4957-2777-7267
Added. Gates re-opened.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I also took the train to a Japanese town today, came back shocked and impressed

Westraid

Take them from the instanced Tour Minigames. Then you don't lose the flowers on your island and still gain lots of flowers for free!
Thank you so much for your answer! I'm going to the island for the first time tomorrow, but I was worried I'd rob the place of all the flowers. :) Now I know what to do, thanks!

mb.exe

I really wish I had an axe. I have so many treeeeees.

AND how can that jerk penguin Iggly tell my face is swollen when I'm wearing a gas mask?

I never would have guessed I'd have The Last of Us on hand, yet I'm sitting here shaking trees like a crazy person.

Diablos54

Just spent like 2 hours running around catching bugs/fish (I got some awesome ones!) and collecting shells. Who'd thought that would be so fun!?

Salsa

no one else got Katie to appear yet then? so far it was my favorite "old character changed" moment. This is like the first game that feels like a straight up sequel for everyone involved

Iacobellis

no one else got Katie to appear yet then? so far it was my favorite "old character changed" moment. This is like the first game that feels like a straight up sequel for everyone involved

Yeah, this does feel like the true sequel to Population Growing!. I wish Wisp made an appearance, though. :(

Salsa

also im still bummed that I didnt change my region back from florida to avoid tax when I first played the game and now my player card says im one of you filthy americans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom