• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acerac

Banned
A Saturday without K.K. Slider.

feelsbadman-(n1305563518441).jpg

Wait what the hell is this?

Pand

These animals have no respect. I submitted a tasty Agria worth 95 points for the Bug-Off with only ten or so minutes to spare, so I felt pretty secure in my victory. I came back half an hour later to collect my hard-earned reward just to discover that that rouge-wearing Chester had scored 97 points and had snatched the first place from my grasp. He'll feel my wrath.

Just got this yesterday. Such a pleasant game! I don't really have anyone on my 3ds friend list, and I would love to visit some other towns, so please add me!

I've added a bunch from the google doc, and also every FC posted the last 5-6 pages in this thread.

FC: 4038 6150 3305

Just got this yesterday. Such a pleasant game! I don't really have anyone on my 3ds friend list, and I would love to visit some other towns, so please add me!

I've added a bunch from the google doc, and also every FC posted the last 5-6 pages in this thread.

FC: 4038 6150 3305

Added, gates open.

Fey

Banned
I'm using the Game of Thrones town tune, though it could pass as a Zelda melody.

Game is incredible. Just spent the last 2-3 hours fishing. The collection of fish at the museum is already double the size of the fossils and bugs combined.

Soo excited to finally be able to start customizing my house tomorrow.

25793bfd.gif

SmithnCo

I better be able to get KK next week. I also better be able to visit KK in other towns and get more music.

I just hope that Club LOL can get built in time, between Nooklings needing to upgrade and the five days needed to build it. People's Nooklings should be expanding soon, at least for NA people.

Unicorn

They really really need to patch in it update to add spotpass support of mailing letters to friends' towns.

Having people come to pick up one item or stuff they forgot at the station is ridiculous. Keep getting disconnects for some reason. With spotpass letter mailing this wouldn't really be an issue.

hitmon

They really really need to patch in it update to add spotpass support of mailing letters to friends' towns.

Having people come to pick up one item or stuff they forgot at the station is ridiculous. Keep getting disconnects for some reason. With spotpass letter mailing this wouldn't really be an issue.

I was wondering if that was possible, was hoping it unlocked later or something.

Wilsongt

Fuck Nintendo and their undershipping physical copies.

I don't have any space on my 3DS to download the digital version.

Seriously. Fuck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom