• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyude77

I really wish I had an axe. I have so many treeeeees.

AND how can that jerk penguin Iggly tell my face is swollen when I'm wearing a gas mask?

I never would have guessed I'd have The Last of Us on hand, yet I'm sitting here shaking trees like a crazy person.

So far, no one has said anything when I had the Samus helmet on. Gas masks seem to cover the whole face too, so that is weird.

Roto13

no one else got Katie to appear yet then? so far it was my favorite "old character changed" moment. This is like the first game that feels like a straight up sequel for everyone involved

I got her yesterday or the day before. Brought her to someone else's town. She sent me a sketchbook. It was cute.

zXhjq3U.jpg

Take that animals...

Added a bunch of people earlier, but no one seams to open their gates...

Alrus

How do you get to flying balloons with presents to come down? I followed one for a while and it ended flying away at the edge of my town :(

afoni

Banned
Told myself I'd play the Last of Us 4 hours ago, so naturally I picked up my 3DS and started playing the L-

fuck fuck fuck fuck

Smilax

My brother and I just recently got this game and we are loving it. <3 He started a week ago and today is my second day! Oh this brings me back when I played the DS one.

I hope to add some of you soon!

Salsa

I tend to go with extra room first but the nintendo stuff is clogging up my game room..

buuuut yeah, went with basement

MicH

also im still bummed that I didnt change my region back from florida to avoid tax when I first played the game and now my player card says im one of you filthy americans
You can change it anytime you want. There are no penalties for doing so. I did it myself

afoni

Banned
It's saturday night and I'm drinking beers whilst playing Animal Crossing. What have I become :p

I went out and bought a new game and snacks to enjoy with it and just ended up eating stuff whilst playing AC.

I never wanted this. I knew the risks, but I did it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom