• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I solved that mystery as to why the kids couldn't access the island that I was asking about yesterday.

I guess ALL residents have to upgrade their house at least once to make Tortimer show up, who will then grant access the following day. Kind of a hassle, really.

Edit: Do I have good timing or what?

Linius

Roq.jpg

I solved that mystery as to why the kids couldn't access the island that I was asking about yesterday.

I guess ALL residents have to upgrade their house at least once to make Tortimer show up, who will then grant access the following day. Kind of a hassle, really.

Edit: Do I have good timing or what?

Definitely thank you, she has been bummed I keep telling her how great the island is.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
That 1AM music *swoon*

This is why I play Animal Crossing.

Is the Animal Crossing Community website still the best place to go for miscellaneous things i.e. town tunes etc?

depths20XX

Wow just found out that some trees have special patterns on the stump when you chop them down. The ones with special patterns you should leave there because they have a chance to produce mushrooms each day, even when it's not mushroom season.

Chopper

Would anyone like to accommodate me for a few minutes, donate a red rose, and perhaps let me visit their island? I have about twenty minutes before I should go to bed, but all my shops are shut!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Wow just found out that some trees have special patterns on the stump when you chop them down. The ones with special patterns you should leave there because they have a chance to produce mushrooms each day, even when it's not mushroom season.
Isn't it good to have 1 or 2 stumps for the unique bugs that spawn on them anyway?

Alfredo

That is awesome. How do you post customized signs and the bloody red streaks on the pavement?

Custom Signs are community projects that you can build.

I made some custom textures for a path in my town. One is just the standard rock path and one is the rock path with blood on it.

Here's what it looks like further down that path:
tumblr_mo5mto3rEo1r96fbco1_400.jpg

:)

DaBoss

I don't play Animal Crossing, but I just happened to look at the total posts count for the thread and holy shit. You guys have had this thread for only 2 weeks and the game for one week (NA).

SmithnCo

I know how to use wrapping paper, Tommy or Timmy or whatever your name is.

I wonder if wrapping stuff actually affects if villagers will send you stuff in response letters.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Like this?
udaOis9.png

7bcjTFn.png

Thanks to FearMyWrench, Robin64 and BGBW.

Edit:
If anyone has an idea on how to put that on my avatar I'd be grateful.

Here it is with the edges still clean.

PxIIY9D.png

Anyone looking to buy a black wetsuit or Virtual Boy? I don't want them in my house anymore lol.

I'd be interested in the wet suit. I could trade you my green wet suit + some money sweetener if you'd want a bit more

Angel Gamer

Neo Member
Yay I got first place in the Bug Off! Does anyone have a Watering Can I could have? or buy off them? Or is anyone's town selling one at the moment? My FC is 1160-9722-5523

afoni

Banned
I don't play Animal Crossing, but I just happened to look at the total posts count for the thread and holy shit. You guys have had this thread for only 2 weeks and the game for one week (NA).

JOIN US AND BECOME A NEW LEAF CITIZEN

Do not fight it.

I met some Japanese people on the international island and they are very friendly, but I couldn't understand anything. They all immediately swarmed around me and politely introduced themselves. I wrote down their friend codes so I could see what a town with a lot of time into it looks like when the Dream thing rolls around.

Dicer

Banned

It's not a game, it's an alternate reality...

ramyeon

Second proper day in game and just managed to get the 100% approval rating! Also paid off my loan and started the first house expansion, feels good man.

Feel like I'm swimming in bells after going fishing last night and catching shark after shark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom