• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Wow, the Gamexplain guy's history of the Animal Crossing series is exactly like mine, right down to the feelings of each game and leading to this New Leaf.

Sats

Banned
Can anyone thing of a jingle or tune lewd/demonic enough to be my town tune?

Having trouble thinking of something.

Sadly they removed NES games starting with the DS game. However, there are a ton of island games to play in this one, and they're multiplayer too.

I definitely remember one of the things that kept my attention in the GC version was getting as many of the NES games as possible. Of course, I ended up using the universal codes.

Skelter

Banned
For those people who are buying it physically you can pick it up $5 cheaper at Kmart on the 9th.

WyCRpbI.jpg

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Today has been such a long, slow day... I usually spend them talking to someone, but she's mysteriously dissolved.

Another 10 of these days and...the game is mine. :p

Man it must be hard to review this game since it plays in real time. They did get it a month early though

Yeah, though...I believe a month is a great amount of time.

EDIT: What the? It's supposed to be disappeared, but... actually, I'm keeping it like that.

subtles

New Bark also fits the 8 spaces given, so go for it if you want! I think it's a nice name, and it fits with the name of the game.

I already named my town CloudSea and I'm pretty happy with that. It was just a thought that occurred to me while I was filling out the form and I thought I'd share. But yeah, with eight characters it's basically begging to be in the game.

Sats

Banned
I wish there was a way for me to test my mural now!

Still, based on the tiles I made, I think it will look good. Still baffles me that I'm gonna be making a 40 pattern mural..

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
I wish there was a way for me to test my mural now!

Still, based on the tiles I made, I think it will look good. Still baffles me that I'm gonna be making a 40 pattern mural..

Are you completely sure about a 40 pattern one? I mean...it's over 40'000 pixels and uh...you'll have no more room for any other custom pattern, right?

Sats

Banned
Are you completely sure about a 40 pattern one? I mean...it's over 40'000 pixels and uh...you'll have no more room for any other custom pattern, right?

Flynn, if you saw this mural, you'd know how perfect it is.

Philia can attest.

So my stupid internet at work wasn't working today so I couldn't do the massive data entry I wanted to with the friend codes.

Looks like I'll just have to do it at home. I'll be PMing all those who I added.

Better say goodbye to your flower garden cuz I'm running all over that.

That's how vendettas start. First you step on someone's rose garden, then you're embroiled in a bitter rivalry. Let's not go there, ohlawd. Let's be friends, let's set an example for our fellow Australian and Canadian compatriots.

ohlawd

That's how vendettas start. First you step on someone's rose garden, then you're embroiled in a bitter rivalry. Let's not go there, ohlawd. Let's be friends, let's set an example for our fellow Australian and Canadian compatriots.
Cool. You got my back, I'll stab yours :D

Sats, I know what your mural is now. I got my crystal ball handy.

It's me doing a David pose, isn't it? You always did have good taste.

Lol, it's gonna be interesting watching this thread unfold into paranoia and chaos as soon as a single flower disappears. :p

Imagine the finger pointing and blame game that will follow. Especially when there's a number of Gaffers visiting at once. On that note, what's the maximum number of visitors you can have at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom