• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. If you find out they do, you can just reset the game and block them, though.

Does turning off your Wi-Fi switch impact on visitor's save data? If someone was purposely destroying my town, I'd want to stop them without it saving such changes to my own town, but I wouldn't want to corrupt their save.

Labrys

Where do you buy bushes? Are they seeds?

The gardening store, and I've actually never seen them be planted so I do not know. So sorry!

Does turning off your Wi-Fi switch impact on visitor's save data? If someone was purposely destroying my town, I'd want to stop them without it saving such changes to my own town, but I wouldn't want to corrupt their save.

Turning off/flipping the switch won't do anything to either town.

Alex

I just went to check my friends list stuff, since I added some people and the orange LED came on and I'd never seen it before and it FREAKED ME OUT.

SuperSah

Banned
I was going to preorder from GAME for £20 with rewards points. But I had really bad experiences in the past, but hey, i'm getting this free anyway!

acidagfc

Hey, guys.

Never played previous games, going in fresh.

Not going to time travel, town will probably be governed by my missus, GMT+3.

5472-6941-0998

The gardening store, and I've actually never seen them be planted so I do not know. So sorry!

Turning off/flipping the switch won't do anything to either town.

So you have to actually turn off the 3DS to prevent lasting effects if someone is wrecking destruction?

john tv

Couldn't resist picking these up the other day. :)

AedyMFMl.jpg

Labrys

fLNo9X1.png

... Heartbroken. :(

Don't bother with Amazon Japan. Even if they let you order it, they'd charge you out the ass for shipping.

I wanted to order the 999 Art Book from them, they wanted $60. Reasonable enough. I go to shipping, they wanted $70 for shipping. Yeah. I eventually got it, and it's not that heavy of a book!

Don't bother with Amazon Japan. Even if they let you order it, they'd charge you out the ass for shipping.

I wanted to order the 999 Art Book from them, they wanted $60. Reasonable enough. I go to shipping, they wanted $70 for shipping. Yeah. I eventually got it, and it's not that heavy of a book!

Mm, their shipping expenses far exceed what is normal.

Robin64

Guys, I don't know what shipping type to pick for the Shizue Nendoroid from AmiAmi!

EMS, SAL Small Packet (Registered), SAL Small Packet (Unregistered), Domestic or Air Small Packet?

Labrys

Guys, I don't know what shipping type to pick for the Shizue Nendoroid from AmiAmi!

EMS, SAL Small Packet (Registered), SAL Small Packet (Unregistered), Domestic or Air Small Packet?

SAL Small Packet (Unregistered) is the cheapest, I usually do that. Isabelle is small enough that you won't need EMS, anyway.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

I've usually gone for SAL Registered and had no problem with them arriving. Remember to take into account customs and handling charges though.

So.... Review day today. This should be interesting.

Yeah. I think overall the scores are going to be pretty high actually. But there will always be a couple who just don't really "get" Animal Crossing.

Past Animal Crossing titles:

Animal Crossing - 87
Animal Crossing: Wild World - 86
Animal Crossing: City Folk - 73 (rightfully deserved... maybe even lower would be more appropriate)

(scores through MetaCritic)

Chopper

So.... Review day today. This should be interesting.
The Telegraph one posted a few pages ago is extremely encouraging. Obviously, review scores mean very little to me (us), but it would be nice to see AC get the praise it deserves for the sake of the unwashed masses.

SAL unregistered is usually the best choice for small orders. It's the cheapest and they seem to have less chance of getting slapped with import tax (or maybe that's just me).

SAL registered - same thing except you get tracking, costs a little more. I find the tracking to be unreliable though and it isn't updated frequently. Last time my order arrived and they updated it to "delivered" a week later.

EMS should only be used for large orders, it's the most expensive but the fastest. Seems to have a higher chance of getting import tax

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I need to consider my funds before I put down an order for the nendo. I've managed to end up with a lot of purchases colliding in June.

I wish there was a K.K. nedoroid, I would order that in a heartbeat.
Well this is like the first Nintendo Nendo (teehee) so if it does well we may see more in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom