• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepy

Two things I newly learned you could do:

tumblr_mov9u3ghj41sv54gpo1_400.jpg

Knew about cliff diving, but not this, or the microphone dandelion thing. So many little touches. This game is fantastic.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I didn't get turnips yet, did I miss out since it's after 6? Conversely if someone who's in a different timezone still has the turnip lady floatin' around, if I visit their town, can I buy turnips from them?

And if I can, will someone open their town for me?

Socreges

Banned
Nah. This is THE game to take at your own pace, whatever is enjoyable for you.

Well its Animal Crossing. Everything takes time. I played Wild World for 6 years don't sweat not being able to play a lot.
I know what you guys mean, but the novelty of seeing your town grow and finding new items is definitely lessened when people here are always posting pictures showing off the future. ;)

Knew about cliff diving, but not this, or the microphone dandelion thing. So many little touches. This game is fantastic.

Were it not for the villager's tendency to move in the most undesirable places and the extreme space limitations on public projects, I think I'd give it a perfect 10. Every time I think my mind cannot be blown, something like this best friend's feature or sitting on tree stumps shows up.

rpmurphy

I didn't get turnips yet, did I miss out since it's after 6? Conversely if someone who's in a different timezone still has the turnip lady floatin' around, if I visit their town, can I buy turnips from them?

And if I can, will someone open their town for me?
You'll have to find someone who don't have turnips and then have him/her reverse time.

Sleepy

Why is my approval rating for my Development Permit stuck at 84%? I've watered tons of flowers, and sent out letters, yet it won't budge from 84%

Have you made a sign, town tune, picked weeds? I think there is something else you need to do, as well. But I would start there.

I know what you guys mean, but the novelty of seeing your town grow and finding new items is definitely lessened when people here are always posting pictures showing off the future. ;)

Yup, and the Dream Suite, though fucking awesome, spoils quite a bit.

It's hard following this thread with so many people having clearly spent so much time on the game. Somehow it makes me feel like a failure and compels me to make more free time... which is obviously very strange.

I felt that way at first but it really isn't a race. If you can only put in 2 hours a day, then stick to that. Even people who got the game at launch day have yet to pay off their first loans.

Have you made a sign, town tune, picked weeds? I think there is something else you need to do, as well. But I would start there.

Yup, and the Dream Suite, though fucking awesome, spoils quite a bit.

Town Tune, and Flag have been done. Didn't know I had to do a sign though.
All the weeds I picked are the only ones I could find.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
You'll have to find someone who don't have turnips and then have him/her reverse time.

So if they already bought turnips, it doesn't work? Only one person can buy turnips?

Gvaz

Banned
With turnips, you can only time travel to the future. Time traveling back spoils them.

Get someone who hasn't bought turnips and have him both set the clock back, buy the turnips, then set your clocks to the right time forward. easy.

So I've placed a solar panel in the top right of my town(cause how else is this place getting power?) and I've actually had the brilliant idea to put a sign next to it. And I want to put this image on it! (PRAISE THE SUN!)

Any pixel art monsters out there care giving me a hand here? I've tried using the image to qr converter app and the website thats been linked here but it doesn't quite 'me the detail(if thats even possible that I'm looking for) It'd be much appreciated if someone gave it a shot when they're bored.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!

Agreed. It's kinda hard to avoid though :(

It's hard because the only other option is avoiding the thread, but the community here is good.

Sleepy

1044063_262055967266993_1866602979_n.jpg

I just noticed this today, but you experts probably have seen this already: When you use the net on an incline the main character sort of kneels and slides down the hill a bit. Looks cooler in motion, and I don't know how well it looks here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom