• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animekatt

I think I found the path design that I'm going to use:

rWAWSQT.jpg

I like that ii's very small town-ish and that it "only" uses 5 slots.
Now I just need to figure out how to do this. I've NEVER laid down paths in Animal Crossing. But I want to plant bushes around it and have lamp posts as well. This thought alone makes me very excited, lol

Also DAMN at not being able to use the QR machine past Able Sisters closing time.

Wow, that's pretty nice. I think I will wait on laying paths down until I can get my house in order.

milkham

I have an extra mushroom mural wallpaper and an extra yoshi egg anyone want to trade?

HtcfLsq.jpg

Just looking for anything I don't already have, i've got link hat, link boots, peach parasol, metroid, that spinning fire thing from mario, blue pikmin, toad and midna hats and the wii balance board

I have an extra mushroom mural wallpaper and an extra yoshi egg anyone want to trade?

HtcfLsq.jpg

Just looking for anything I don't already have, i've got link hat, link boots, peach parasol, metroid, that spinning fire thing from mario, blue pikmin, toad and midna hats and the wii balance board

Yoshi Egg? I would love one!

Marvie_3

Banned
I had a villager flat out refuse to buy an item because it was too cheap. He thought it was a scam! I would never scam my people! :(

I always set the price on my stuff at 1 bell less than the recommended price. Every single time the villager is way happy to get such an awesome deal.

Grizzo

I think I found the path design that I'm going to use:

rWAWSQT.jpg

I like that ii's very small town-ish and that it "only" uses 5 slots.
Now I just need to figure out how to do this. I've NEVER laid down paths in Animal Crossing. But I want to plant bushes around it and have lamp posts as well. This thought alone makes me very excited, lol

Also DAMN at not being able to use the QR machine past Able Sisters closing time.

Ohhhh I started using the exact same design this afternoon. I made a path between the mayor office and retail, plus some other houses and around the fountain. Still don't know if I'm going to keep it but it does looks great. It's a shame there's no "closing" tile, as in you're forced to mess it up in the corners.

zroid

Banned
despite utter artistic inadequacy, my pride prevents me from making a bunch of ground tiles from QR codes. unfortunately this means I'll probably never put anything down because I'm incapable of making something decent on my own.

Levi

Banned
Trading Nintendo items!

I have Yoshi egg, Red Mushroom, Warp Pipe, Fire Flower, Balance Board, Toad Hat or if you are collecting a theme I can check my catalog-- I buy all the furniture every day just to catalog it.

I want--

Astro items: Astro floor. Astro table. Astro shelf. Astro lamp.

Space items: Lunar wall or floor. Asteroid. Moon. Lunar lander. Lunar rover. Spaceman Sam. Flying saucer.

Friend code 1263 6107 8886. Town name Dredfort.

(hope no one minds the repost from this morning since this thread moves so fast.)

Grizzo

So out of 3 paintings, Rasher has given me 2 reals, and 1 fake.
Can I just burn the fake?

You must pay a fee if you want Reese to get rid of it. I think it's 400 bells or something like that. Or you could also send it to your neighbours, maybe they'll answer with a nice gift, haha.

You must pay a fee if you want Reese to get rid of it. I think it's 400 bells or something like that. Or you could also send it to your neighbours, maybe they'll answer with a nice gift, haha.

I should have done that, send it back to Rasher.
too late for should've's

I almost ran into my first sting of the game, luckily I was beside Robin's place.
Wait what can I do with a Beehive?

EDIT: Uggh just got stung.

zroid

Banned
Trading Nintendo items!

I have Yoshi egg, question block, Master Sword, Red Mushroom, Warp Pipe, Fire Flower, Balance Board, Toad Hat or if you are collecting a theme I can check my catalog-- I buy all the furniture every day just to catalog it.

I want--

Astro items: Astro floor. Astro clock. Astro table. Astro shelf. Astro lamp.

Space items: Lunar wall or floor. Asteroid. Moon. Lunar lander. Lunar rover. Satellite. Spaceman Sam. Flying saucer.

(hope no one minds the repost from this morning since this thread moves so fast.)

I can offer you a satellite

RawNuts

Pretty sure those are hibiscus bushes? I've seen them sold on the island.

I want to know what the carpet/wallpaper is called in the Zelda room in the official nintendo town.

image_43704_thumb_wide930.jpg
I can tell you that the wallpaper is called "modern wall" at least; I have it in my upstairs room. Not sure about the floor.
HNI_0059.JPG

Coquette

Trading Nintendo items!

I have Yoshi egg, question block, Master Sword, Red Mushroom, Warp Pipe, Fire Flower, Balance Board, Toad Hat or if you are collecting a theme I can check my catalog-- I buy all the furniture every day just to catalog it.

I want--

Space items: Lunar wall or floor. Asteroid. Moon. Lunar lander. Lunar rover. Satellite. Spaceman Sam. Flying saucer.

I think I have an Astro Table in my catalog. I can order and trade for the Master Sword if you want?

milkham

Pretty sure those are hibiscus bushes? I've seen them sold on the island.

I want to know what the carpet/wallpaper is called in the Zelda room in the official nintendo town.

image_43704_thumb_wide930.jpg

the floor is Palace Tile

Ohhhh I started using the exact same design this afternoon. I made a path between the mayor office and retail, plus some other houses and around the fountain. Still don't know if I'm going to keep it but it does looks great. It's a shame there's no "closing" tile, as in you're forced to mess it up in the corners.

speaking of path tiles, has anyone seen one that mimics the existing town cobblestones but has a dirt edge ? i want my paths to blend in with the edges of the grass

It's pretty much impossible to get a 3DS XL AC bundle at this point right? Sucks when there's finally a 3DS I want and it sells out everywere online in a few days.

Koomaster

For catching the violin beetle, would stumps of the regular trees at the island work?
I've never seen the violin beetle show up on the stump I have on my island, only the longhorn beetle. However it showed up pretty quickly when I was going around trimming some trees in my town. Came back to shovel a stump up and there it was - easy catch.

Soul Beat

Trading Nintendo items!

I want--

I have the Astro Clock available for trade right now. Unfortunatelly, I would also like the Master Sword. :p

I've never seen the violin beetle show up on the stump I have on my island, only the longhorn beetle. However it showed up pretty quickly when I was going around trimming some trees in my town. Came back to shovel a stump up and there it was - easy catch.

Alright, appreciate it.

I'll have to get another axe before the end of the month!

HtcfLsq.jpg

I have a Fi Mask (Zelda) if you want it, for that classic mario mural. Let me know if you are interested :)

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Anyone willing to timecheat and let me get some turnips on this day?

UberTag

Some guy wearing a custom-made Starfleet uniform that named his character "Jim Kirk" just met up with me on the island. Hilarious!
Clearly Club Tortimer qualifies for an away mission.
Shame there weren't any alien ladies around for James Tiberius to romance... unless you count the Kappas.

HNI_0003_zpsa8670f17.jpg

javac

50 hours into the game. So much fun! Twinleaf Town is shaping up to be a great place to live! Still need to unlock that QR code stuff for paths but it's pretty good so far. Have a Mario Pipe, 1-UP mushroom and arwing in my house :p

Still haven't gone online and visited or been visited yet :(

Elija2

I don't think I can count this as "good", but I saw one posted on another forum that was very explicit! o_o
I saved the QR screenshot for reasons. lol

Considering my cut-out board is right at the entrance of my town, I'd rather not submit my visitors to seeing that kind of stuff.

So Dr. Shrunk visited my town a couple days ago and asked me to collect signatures for his club. I did that and handed it back to him. Now a few days have passed and this place is still barred off. What's going on?

rpmurphy

Considering my cut-out board is right at the entrance of my town, I'd rather not submit my visitors to seeing that kind of stuff.
Haha, I wouldn't dare do it either. It was just funny to see someone would make such a quality cutout
of Shizue

50 hours into the game. So much fun! Twinleaf Town is shaping up to be a great place to live! Still need to unlock that QR code stuff for paths but it's pretty good so far. Have a Mario Pipe, 1-UP mushroom and arwing in my house :p

Still haven't gone online and visited or been visited yet :(
Online is probably the best improvement in this iteration. I can't believe Nintendo finally made it an accessible feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom