• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtOrange

So I have not really had a chance to dig into this game till this weekend and am really having a blast. So I don't really know how it works but I was looking to get new fruit to start planting in my town. Currently I only have pears, peaches, and lemons.

My FC: 3780-9879-7748

If anyone is willing to help me expand my current fruit collection I would really appreciate it!

Started a street light project, and finished it today too! Also, my new neighbor Apollo moved in.

tumblr_movcg9GsUg1stdouno1_400.jpg

I like how the trains pass by every 30 minutes

tumblr_movcis6Gkk1stdouno1_400.jpg

Went to the island with Roto earlier. The face my guy made was hilarious! Lol

tumblr_movcl5HDlN1stdouno1_400.jpg

I met Pascal as soon as I started swimming and he gave me a "Jolly Roger"

tumblr_movcnkaG2d1stdouno1_400.jpg

Also ripped of Gigi really bad, but that's what she gets for asking the seller! I wonder if she we tell the other animals to stop buying my stuff :O

tumblr_movcvhx65a1stdouno1_400.jpg

And R.I.P to the mayor of Gloster, Elijah. He was last seen swimming on the beach, when a shark appeared

tumblr_movcx9D2Hy1stdouno1_400.jpg

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Love it when I hit visitors or visit another dudes/gals towns and hit them over the head with the net.
:]

Haha, I didn't know villagers could regret a purchase. I thought they would just refuse to buy it.

Every time I went to Re-Tail today, she headed to one of my overpriced balloon furnitures, then complained about how she regretted buying it, lol. She's the only animal in the village who has complained about purchasing my stuff, so maybe its just certain animals because I ignore her the most?

aechris

So I've placed a solar panel in the top right of my town(cause how else is this place getting power?) and I've actually had the brilliant idea to put a sign next to it. And I want to put this image on it! (PRAISE THE SUN!)

If you do the cardboard standee you have a bit more working room to play with. Drop that next to your solar panel and you have a functional celebratory landmark!

So I have not really had a chance to dig into this game till this weekend and am really having a blast. So I don't really know how it works but I was looking to get new fruit to start planting in my town. Currently I only have pears, peaches, and lemons.

My FC: 3780-9879-7748

If anyone is willing to help me expand my current fruit collection I would really appreciate it!
Open your gate :)
FC 4124 5157 7782

UberTag

Does anyone know if the mermaid series is orderable from the catalogue?
I rather doubt it as it has no official bell price on Thonky.com.

Incidentally, I'm conquesting the Island for every piece of mermaid furniture tonight to boost my HHA score by another 30K for a completed set. Just two pieces to go. Still looking for the Mermaid Chest and Mermaid Table.

I've never played Animal crossing. I'm looking for a relaxing game. I read the entire OP and can barely decipher what I actually do in Animal Crossing. Is this the game for me :(

Made my first Pro Design!

tumblr_movg7jS9gJ1sx4cq0o2_400.jpg

tumblr_movg7jS9gJ1sx4cq0o1_400.jpg

From Yume Nikki. I actually booted up the game to recreate the sprites. This game makes it way easier to replicate sprite art, since you can zoom in (don't recall that feature from the earlier games).

Jintor

Damnit, someone was all "I'mma move out" and I thought I was being polite but apparently I was too damn convincing and now they're staying

Oh well, they weren't that big of a pain...

How does Rasher already have the mail I sent him? Like I just gave this to Pelly in the past 15 minutes. Why do I have to wait till the morning for my mail, but they get it right away D:

MicH

I think I found the path design that I'm going to use:

rWAWSQT.jpg

I like that ii's very small town-ish and that it "only" uses 5 slots.
Now I just need to figure out how to do this. I've NEVER laid down paths in Animal Crossing. But I want to plant bushes around it and have lamp posts as well. This thought alone makes me very excited, lol

Also DAMN at not being able to use the QR machine past Able Sisters closing time.

Some guy wearing a custom-made Starfleet uniform that named his character "Jim Kirk" just met up with me on the island. Hilarious!

Oh god lol

I want to turn my dude into Harry Potter... I'll go ahead and file that under things one shouldn't reveal to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom