• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

im a bit burnt out at the 100 hour mark and havent played all day today

but im becoming sick as shit so I think it's nothing but warm drinks and AC for me tomorrow

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
Has anyone got 1 piece of art I can buy or trade for, i want to upgrade my museum and the painting I got was fake.

My friend code is;
Name - Meadbeard

Dreavus

It's pretty much impossible to get a 3DS XL AC bundle at this point right? Sucks when there's finally a 3DS I want and it sells out everywere online in a few days.

I'm in the same situation my friend. That thing was gone so quickly, and of course, no store knows if/when there are any more coming in (I'm guessing "not" at this point).

Totakeke

One random thought: the campsite might be the most useful pub work in the game. It allows you to try out villagers and if you like them you can invite them to your town. I just finally got a lion (Leonardo), which I'd been craving. Better than waiting for randoms to move in (and get a SECOND hippo as I did . . . jeesh!).

Hey Leornado lives in my town, back off.

Dug

Banned
My new town flag:

tumblr_movmbdpTBZ1sv6quao1_400.jpg

I like Cherry, but the girl is a moron. She gave me a breadbox for free. I put it up for sale at Re-Tail. The dumbass follows me into the fucking store, walks right up to the breadbox, and then says she wants to buy it.

Roto13

Museum upgrade goes live tomorrow. Caaan't wait!

Wooooooo

I loooove the dirt path. But it looking stupid in fall and winter is something I can't tolerate

Seems like you could fix that just by tweaking the palette a bit.

I like Cherry, but the girl is a moron. She gave me a breadbox for free. I put it up for sale at Re-Tail. The dumbass follows me into the fucking store, walks right up to the breadbox, and then says she wants to buy it.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Totakeke

She just had second thoughts and was embarrassed to admit it to her mayor. Give her a break. :)

milkham

I'm in the same situation my friend. That thing was gone so quickly, and of course, no store knows if/when there are any more coming in (I'm guessing "not" at this point).

what would happen if someone who already has a 3ds, with an e-shop copy of ACNL did a system transfer to a ACNL 3ds XL? would one digital copy of the game disappear?

zroid

Banned
So I forgot my scheduled visit for Friga.
Is that really bad?

I have missed so many appointments, lol

it doesn't really matter, they'll probably say something if you talk to them on the same day, but that's about it. at worst, it may subtract a couple points from that invisible happiness score.

Iacobellis

I loooove the dirt path. But it looking stupid in fall and winter is something I can't tolerate

I'm starting to setup the cobblestone one. This will be my first AC using paths (Population Growing didn't have them and I didn't have the patience for it in Wild World).

Dug

Banned
Found an even better fit for my town flag!

tumblr_movna1qrsh1sv6quao1_400.jpg

P.S.: If anyone wants a NeoGAF flag...

HNI_00541.jpg

(that was made by sorijealut)

UberTag

She just had second thoughts and was embarrassed to admit it to her mayor. Give her a break. :)
What kind of second thoughts did Rolf have after I plucked a flea off his fur with my net, he thanked me graciously... then not two minutes later he ran up to me asking to buy the flea back?

Copy pasting for letters?! Blasphemy. If you can't write a letter from scratch you shouldn't be sending it.
You should see some of the letters I write to my villagers.

usually a combination of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbccccccccccccc or something because they complained about HOW SHORT THE LETTERS WERE

Totakeke

The developers never really intended for towns to be plastered with patterns. If they wanted people to do that there's surely better ways than have players go around putting down patterns one by one. So the solution should be to introduce a different mechanic rather than just to have path-pattern storage spaces.

suzu

NOOOOOOOOO

My friends and I were catching so many beetles on the Island then we got disconnected so we lost all of them. :( sigh

Hate when that happens. :(

Try running a tour every once in awhile while you're on the island, and it will save the game for everyone.

Totakeke

What kind of second thoughts did Rolf have after I plucked a flea off his fur with my net, he thanked me graciously... then not two minutes later he ran up to me asking to buy the flea back?

Obviously to keep in memory of the first flea picked off by his Mayor UberTag. He just thought of that afterwards.

Roto13

I can't believe I almost let Alli move away!

When asking about the length of my hair:

tumblr_movng2DRhp1qj6bjco1_400.jpg
tumblr_movnhlQylh1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

Why, yes, thank you, Alli, actually, I AM fabulous, thanks for noticing!

And then later:

tumblr_movnjiHjWi1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

Ozone

Anyone have time-travelled towns? I'm against doing it to my own town, and am looking for 5 more bugs for my museum.

Mole Cricket (November-May)
Walking Leaf (July-September)
Bagworm (October-February)
Dung Beetle (December-February)
Scorpion (July-September)

qq more

Hate when that happens. :(

Try running a tour every once in awhile while you're on the island, and it will save the game for everyone.

I'll do that next time, thanks! Right now it put me in a bad mood, so my motivation is down for now... :(

I wish they would let you save anytime you want on the Island.

Busaiku

When will my Museum upgrade and Kicks come in?!
I've donated like 100 items and talked to Blathers every single day.
I've definitely spent more than 8000 Bells at the Ables' as well. Lable's store count as something separate or something (cause I mostly spent it on hats)?

SmithnCo

I've definitely spent more than 8000 Bells at the Ables' as well. Lable's store count as something separate or something (cause I mostly spent it on hats)?

How long have you played? My museum opportunity came at exactly 14 days, which I think is the minimum.

Iacobellis

1. It takes 14 straight days of talking for Blathers to suggest the upgrade.
  2. Not sure about this one! (Sorry)

Dug

Banned
Donate at least 20 items to the museum, with at least one from each category (bugs, fish/deep sea fish, fossils, works of art). Then talk to Blathers each day. One day, he will be thinking about something. Talk to him and he will talk about the museum shop. After that, the museum shop will be added to the list of things you can build in your town. Just sit in your mayor chair and ask to build something, then choose the museum shop.

Spend at least 8000 bells in the Able Sisters' shop to unlock the shoe store, Kicks. It must be at least ten days since the town was created.

This help?

RagnarokX

There are time requirements for main street upgrades. The Museum upgrade doesn't become available until 2 weeks after you become mayor and donate 20 items with at least 1 in every category. Kicks is 10 days after becoming mayor and spending 8,000 bells at Able Sisters.

Busaiku

Argh, darn those long wait times.
I guess Kicks comes in tomorrow though.

Is it an automatic project like the flower shop, or do I have to shell out for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom