• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

you still need to get your clock.....
Shoot! I totally forgot about it. I will come and get it ASAP :D What do you want in return?

Also a new day just started in my town. No special visitors, another orange rose as my only hybrid. Sigh... Orange roses are the bane of my existence. Where are my purple roses???

hitmon

A tip my boyfriend told me yesterday: Whenever you have a villager inside Re-tail, you can push them towards anything you have for sale. 9 times out of 10, they wiill most likely be interested to buy the item.

I found this out yesterday as well. I was able to sell a bed for over catalog's pricing.

So one of my villagers is leaving town to take part in a turf war.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I found this out yesterday as well. I was able to sell a bed for over catalog's pricing.

So one of my villagers is leaving town to take part in a turf war.

Hmm...how high would this go you think?

Like, could you push a Villager into spending like 10,000 Bells on like a t-shirt?

macklelol

Anyone got any of these furniture that they are willing to sell or trade:

Minimalist Clock
Minimalist Wardrobe
Minimalist Table
Anything from the lovely series that's not vanity, kitchen, bed, chair, or wardrobe.

Totakeke

Hmm...how high would this go you think?

Like, could you push a Villager into spending like 10,000 Bells on like a t-shirt?

There's a limit. I'd say it's not much higher than the catalog prices.

if someone wants to paypal me £200 to get the animal crossing 3ds that would be super swell. just wire your cash to skarmachild@gmail.com

im still playing wild world you bastards

Donated 500 bells.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Thanks again Mic; it's the only item I really want from the cookies and doesn't seem out of place with my decorating endeavors.

Labrys

Anybody's Re-Tail still open? I need to come sell some stuff, I'm like 45,000 bells from my museum upgrade.
Never mind. I can wait until tomorrow.

A couple of things I've discovered about Re-Tail:

-The maximum selling price that villagers will consider is 9,999 bells. Any amount over that, and you won't even get the chance to convince them to buy it. I found this out by selling fossils, in which 10,000 bells was too steep, but 9,999 bells was not even in the "expensive" range for them.
-You can usually sell things a little over 4x their initial sell value, but it may get harder to sell it to people if it's that high. It seems to depend on the villager type. Certain villagers will buy my gyroids for 4,000 bells no problem (sell value is 993 bells for all gyroids), but others will not even if you try to get them to buy it.

Totakeke

Well the sell value is like only 25% of the catalog value, no?

An easy way to test the bell limit is just to have someone sell their crown. :)

Well the sell value is like only 25% of the catalog value, no?

An easy way to test the bell limit is just to have someone sell their crown. :)

One of the fossils I had was worth 7,200 bells. I couldn't even sell it for double that price. I'm confident that the maximum is 9,999 bells.

MicH

Thanks again Mic; it's the only item I really want from the cookies and doesn't seem out of place with my decorating endeavors.
Glad to help - and thank you for the awesome stuff as well :D Been wanting that Blue Falcon for a while!

T&T Mart is awesome. Bought a shit load of awesome furniture already (LAVA LAMP, TABLETOP GAME? Give it to me already!!). I got the Varia Suit (duplicate) and Super Mushroom from today's fortune cookies!

XeroSauce

Hey guys.

So a friend of mine lent me his New Leaf, he said he wasn't gonna play for a few days and I wanted to try it out.

And I LOVE it so far. Been selling seashells and oranges, catching fish and bugs for the museum etc. I am only a resident of his town however. I bought my house and I'm waiting for it to arrive (the 10k one) and I'm making mad money right now, in my eyes.

As a resident, what else can i do other then provide for the town? I can't build buildings or anything.

I should probably get the full game if I like it this much, huh?

Hey guys.

So a friend of mine lent me his New Leaf, he said he wasn't gonna play for a few days and I wanted to try it out.

And I LOVE it so far. Been selling seashells and oranges, catching fish and bugs for the museum etc. I am only a resident of his town however. I bought my house and I'm waiting for it to arrive (the 10k one) and I'm making mad money right now, in my eyes.

As a resident, what else can i do other then provide for the town? I can't build buildings or anything.

I should probably get the full game if I like it this much, huh?

I think you can pretty much do everything except for enacting ordinances and starting public works projects (but you can fund them) since those are the two main jobs of the mayor. I'd say it'd be better for you to have your own game and town to change to whatever you like but you can still do a lot of stuff being a normal resident. Also, that way you could play together (as in, at the same time) with your friend since you wouldn't be sharing a town.

Tenck

Reposting this one more time.

Has anyone seen the QR image for this pattern before

tumblr_movn7sNnLY1s2urqfo1_400.jpg

I might recreate it myself, but during the weekdays I have little time for myself, so it'd be a nuisance.

Looks like some EU-exclusive DLC is approaching! Some of it is recycled NA stuff, but there are other things scattered in there.
tumblr_monmntCme31rvh2dao1_500.jpg
Huh.

I'm pretty sure that Japanese Lantern isn't an exclusive item since I have one in my house. lol I think a villager gave it to me, or I bought it in Nookling Store. I forget! ;_; Maybe the character on it is different? Lemme grab a pic of mine.

EDIT:
YDO4iuM.jpg

So much for exclusive, Game Mania jerks!

MicH

Huh.

I'm pretty sure that Japanese Lantern isn't an exclusive item since I have one in my house. lol I think a villager gave it to me, or I bought it in Nookling Store. I forget! ;_; Maybe the character on it is different? Lemme grab a pic of mine.
Totally unrelated, but can I come visit Cheri soon? :D

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
My friend is having trouble - Museum Shop isn't being brought up by Blathers. he has already donated more than 20, and has at least one of each.

MicH

YDO4iuM.jpg

Yep. lol It's called "festival lantern".

Sure thing, I'm heading to bed in a few minutes but do you want to do it tomorrow?
I would absolutely love to! I will look forward to it :D

My friend is having trouble - Museum Shop isn't being brought up by Blathers. he has already donated more than 20, and has at least one of each.
He needs to have been playing for 14 days to be able to build the museum shop

duxstar

Kapp'n might be my absolute favorite character in any game I've ever played and I cant explain it lol, today he told me if I was ever blue he'd be there for me ....He's the type of character that makes me love animal crossing, its one of those things you can't explain to people who don't know what animal crossing is.

Unicorn

Kapp'n might be my absolute favorite character in any game I've ever played and I cant explain it lol, today he told me if I was ever blue he'd be there for me ....He's the type of character that makes me love animal crossing, its one of those things you can't explain to people who don't know what animal crossing is.

It is soooo good to have Kapp'n back on the seas again. He's been landlocked for far too long after the Gamecube iteration. Kapp'n and Totakeke 4 lyf.

hiro4

So my turnip prices are 117 Bells right now. It is only the first day and I can already sell turnips with a 20 bell profit!

Should I bite or wait?! Damn this game it feel to real!

Also nice with the game mania stuff. I have one nearby so I'll drop by even if they aren't very exclusive. Free stuff y'all!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
New guy Coach finished moving in today, he just seems so flat compared to everyone else, even if no one else in town is truly amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom