• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally getting a Kicks store and Nooklings is getting upgraded! Is Nooklings only closed for the day, or is it like Kicks and takes a number of days?

Still no QR Code Machine though. Thought I would have unlocked that today, no great loss I suppose. I've not even really checked out the custom tile editor side of things.

Definitely enjoying the slow burn this game has. It just means I can dedicate my time more efficiently, though I would love to be able to play it unhindered. I swear whenever I try and just sit down and catch some Golden Stags life just seems to happen and I have no time to play. Maybe it's time to consider unemployment!

What does everyone else do to manage their Animal Crossing time more effectively?

teeny

k5Oz3QR.jpg

So Cyrus woke up today and I got me a spice orange GC. Today is a good day.

Gurrry

I had been on that Animal Crossing crack for the past 2 weeks or so...

And then I got UnEpic last night...

It was the first time id been away from my island for awhile..

Someone hold me.

xD

ah_hia

Any of you guys willing to sell me a slingshot and axe? My shop still aren't selling them for a few days now and the floating presents are driving me mad.
FC 5429-7320-9789

One feature I hope future AC have is some kind of headset or watch or whatever that lets you use "classic" music.

I'd be awesome to be allowed to switch to GCN AC music every so often (especially when it rains!)

UberTag

k5Oz3QR.jpg

So Cyrus woke up today and I got me a spice orange GC. Today is a good day.
Awesome. Was wondering whether the beige game shelf makeover would give us Spice Orange.

What does everyone else do to manage their Animal Crossing time more effectively?
I put off watering my parents' plants at their house while they're off on vacation in order to water my virtual flowers in my village.
They're probably dead now. :(

Akira_83

Banned
got a few questions

i think the droid things are kinda dumb and dont really want them in my house.. so any point to them otherwise? like do they sell for a decent amount?

what about the special items from the fortune cookies? thinking about selling duplicates i have... i have 3 1-up mushrooms for example

im getting really sick and tired of grinding on the island for money but its the only way i can see to get this house completely built so i can focus on other stuff

catching sharks and beetles is becoming stale... im trying to start an orchard in my town of non-native fruit.. will that work?

so1337

How do you lay pathways throughout the town? Are they a Public Works Project? I would check myself but you can only have a single project active at a time and I'm building a bridge right now.

kubus

Don't worry EuroGAF, we don't need Reggie. we will have the superior Shibata House through Spotpass next week, with a limited edition Xenoblade Monado scale model that you can order through the HHA.

I promise it.
Please Shibata do it do it do it

teeny

How do you lay pathways throughout the town? Are they a Public Works Project? I would check myself but you can only have a single project active at a time and I'm building a bridge right now.

You can select a pattern and lay it on the ground outside, theyre not a public works project :)

SeZMehK

Finally getting a Kicks store and Nooklings is getting upgraded! Is Nooklings only closed for the day, or is it like Kicks and takes a number of days?

Still no QR Code Machine though. Thought I would have unlocked that today, no great loss I suppose. I've not even really checked out the custom tile editor side of things.

Definitely enjoying the slow burn this game has. It just means I can dedicate my time more efficiently, though I would love to be able to play it unhindered. I swear whenever I try and just sit down and catch some Golden Stags life just seems to happen and I have no time to play. Maybe it's time to consider unemployment!

Kicks takes 3 days to complete.

QR machine is unlocked when you talk to Sable everyday for 10 days I believe.

got a few questions

i think the droid things are kinda dumb and dont really want them in my house.. so any point to them otherwise? like do they sell for a decent amount?

what about the special items from the fortune cookies? thinking about selling duplicates i have... i have 3 1-up mushrooms for example

im getting really sick and tired of grinding on the island for money but its the only way i can see to get this house completely built so i can focus on other stuff

catching sharks and beetles is becoming stale... im trying to start an orchard in my town of non-native fruit.. will that work?

Turnips are the best way to make a crap load of money.

UberTag

got a few questions

Some give a nice feng shui bonus. Otherwise, they don't contribute much.

Trade your extras to others to fill out your catalog.

The stalk market is your answer.

Only 1,500 bells a harvest for non-native fruit. Not so hot. Even less than that for island fruit.

Akira_83

Banned
Kicks takes 3 days to complete.

QR machine is unlocked when you talk to Sable everyday for 10 days I believe.

wait so you have to talk to her 10 days in a row?

ugh

i thought it was cumulative... so ive been doing it here and there but i cant play animal crossing 10 days in a row with my schedule... always going to miss one here and there

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
9AM rolls around, rain turns into thunderstorm. Clearly this means my turnip prices will suck.

Yup. 87 Bells.

SeZMehK

as an aside.. started the funding for my lighthouse overlooking my banana tree beach.. excited!

Damn, I need to unlock the lighthouse... My villagers only suggested one project and it was the illuminated tree, the one that looks like a Christmas tree... In the middle of June, really? Stupid villagers...

Also, I've been watering my flowers every single day and some of them are still dying. What gives?

The only time I've not bothered is to do so is when it rains (you don't need to water them in a thunderstorm, surely?)

I wish the droid/noid things were something less bizarre, something you'd find in the ground, like worms, or samples of rare earth or clay or something (or heck, even turnips).

Akira_83

Banned
Damn, I need to unlock the lighthouse... My villagers only suggested one project and it was the illuminated tree, the one that looks like a Christmas tree... In the middle of June, really? Stupid villagers...

ive got all kinds of stuff in my list

built a fountain with 2 yellow benches on the sides... now the lighthouse, then gonna finish my park project

something just got suggested called a dream suite in the town or something? not sure what that means

also got visited by this dude opening club LOL?

got all the signatures now just waiting

Akira_83

Banned

I wish the droid/noid things were something less bizarre, something you'd find in the ground, like worms, or samples of rare earth or clay or something (or heck, even turnips).

yeah its really an aesthetic thing for me, just dont like how the look and make noises, no place in my house for stuff like that... im trying to make my house realistic in the sense its something i would live in IRL

The day has only just begun, and I'm already off to a great start. Rooney came to my house yesterday, and gave me a Modern End Table as a gift, the first in my coveted Modern series. I got a sapphire from my gem rock (sapphires are best gems), and Redd is here today, but he won't open for another 4 hours.

Celegus

That's the one thing I don't like about Animal Crossing... I would just never see or get to use some pretty key features without looking things up online (in regards to getting the QR code machine).

suzu

wait so you have to talk to her 10 days in a row?

ugh

i thought it was cumulative... so ive been doing it here and there but i cant play animal crossing 10 days in a row with my schedule... always going to miss one here and there

It doesn't matter if you've skipped days. Just needs to be around 10 days or so of you trying to talk to her. You can tell you're getting closer to being her friend if she starts opening up more to you.

Petrie

Banned
3 days of play and nobody is selling a fishing rod yet.

Getting bored of catching bugs and collecting shells.

I need a little more to do each day, or maybe AC just isn't for me. I dunno.

Forkball

Wow, Reggie's house has a lot of great stuff. I definitely need to order more when I'm not low on cash.

Great pics by the way. I loved creatively themed rooms. The gyroid concert is amazing.

Haines

Banned
3 days of play and nobody is selling a fishing rod yet.

Getting bored of catching bugs and collecting shells.

I need a little more to do each day, or maybe AC just isn't for me. I dunno.

It takes a couple days and your imagination for the game to open up. You should be able to get a rod at Nooks one of these days.

Vexxan

Still going strong with unlucky Fortune Cookies, got another Triple Bananas today and yesterday I got my 3rd Pikmin helmet. The Nook boys are totally rigging this whole thing I tell yah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom