• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
tumblr_mowavkBdab1qbhszdo1_400.jpg

I NEED THIS.

Was visiting Reggies house this morning and orderd a couple of display cases. Problem is..I didn't know there was a 5 item limit and I will now have to wait till tomorrow. Will Reggie be gone by then or is he now there all the time? Much appericated :)

suzu

Was visiting Reggies house this morning and orderd a couple of display cases. Problem is..I didn't know there was a 5 item limit and I will now have to wait till tomorrow. Will Reggie be gone by then or is he now there all the time? Much appericated :)

He will only be gone if he gets overwritten by somebody new. The HHS has like 40 spots, so unless you're near full capacity.. I wouldn't worry about it. You can also "favorite" him and that will save his house for you.

You can add him to your favs list when you talk to his character in the HHS plaza.

I've got a spare Varia Suit top, does anyone want to trade for another Nintendo item? So far I already have the Triforce, the Hero's Boots, and Hero's Pants.
Actually, Majora's Mask, or the Hero's top would go great.

You might need to PM me for it, I'm leaving in 40 or so minutes, if I haven't already traded it off.

Hi guys, couple of questions as my sister(16) is suddenly interested in this game and I've been on the fence for a while:
1.Are there multiple save files? I'm guessing no but it doesn't hurt to ask.
2. How would you rate the game when you don't have any friends that play it? I don't know anyone that owns a 3DS, let alone AC.
3. I'm thinking of getting this game digitally, any specific drawbacks?

Thanks for the help in advance :)

UberTag

I can confirm Reggie's house is accessible in Canada.
Ordered his flat screen TV to replace my less attractive Robo-TV.
Will decide on my other 4 daily items later. (I'll be spotpassing some co-workers today as well... so I may like their stuff better.)

I'm a little underwhelmed by it to be honest.

abundant

How many days does it takes for the shoes shop to open? It's like the third day that I see that construction.

3, it'll be open tomorrow.

Today is off to a great start. Got the signatures for Club LOL, started the Dream Suite, got the Hero's clothes and shoes, and I grew two pink and one black hybrids.

Symphonic

Hi guys, couple of questions as my sister(16) is suddenly interested in this game and I've been on the fence for a while:
2. How would you rate the game when you don't have any friends that play it? I don't know anyone that owns a 3DS, let alone AC.

1. I think(?) there's a "move in" option where multiple people can play on the same game. There's one Mayor who starts it, and then just other citizens in the town.

2. No different. Animal Crossing is built around meeting with friends but ALSO built around not having any friends at all. That's what the citizens and events and such are for.

3. Not that I know of. No cool case and contributing to gaming's depressing future maybe

I can confirm Reggie's house is accessible in Canada.
Ordered his flat screen TV to replace my less attractive Robo-TV.
Will decide on my other 4 daily items later. (I'll be spotpassing some co-workers today as well... so I may like their stuff better.)

I'm a little underwhelmed by it to be honest.

Wait how do you order things?

Is the Garden Shop supposed to open before the shoe shop? I haven't had shoes for a week, dammit.

suzu

1. Yes. First character is always Mayor. The rest are residents without mayor duties such as building public works projects and choosing ordinances. Residents can still donate to the projects though.
2. It's perfectly fine to play alone. You can also
unlock Tortimer Island Club and play with randoms over the internet
3. If you're getting digital, then try to choose Download Now instead of Download Later.. apparently there's a thing going around where people are saying their save files are more easily corrupted? I'm not sure.

Wait how do you order things?

Is the Garden Shop supposed to open before the shoe shop? I haven't had shoes for a week, dammit.

Click on a piece of furniture in a HHS house.

You unlock the Garden shop
by watering flowers and/or weeding like 30 times
. Shoe store is
tied to Able Sisters. I believe you have to buy a certain amount of items from them and 10 days have passed since the town creation

UberTag

i am practicing my very poor japanese with a random tortimer player!

She has emotes! wat
That seems to be the thing with most Japanese players at Club Tortimer.
Very emote happy. I feel functionally retarded compared to them as I just sit there with no emote capability.
They seem to take great joy in exploiting this handicap.

jmoe316

Are ladybugs available in June? Some guides say yes, some say no.

To save some time, I gathered all the flowers in the village and planted them in one spot so I can just walk through the whole patch. Have done this for days now and still no ladybug.

Jintor

I've been grabbing ladybugs all month

Anybody else getting crashing after like 15 minutes or so of online? it's a persistent problem :T

Razorskin

----- ------
Are ladybugs available in June? Some guides say yes, some say no.

To save some time, I gathered all the flowers in the village and planted them in one spot so I can just walk through the whole patch. Have done this for days now and still no ladybug.

Absolutely available.

Grizzo

How do you design custom drawings for the photo displays available in the Community Projects list ? Do you have to build one first ? Because Mable only lets me do a shirt, a dress or a hat...

UberTag

Yup. Have got a few already.

This reminds me, I need to get my tree trunk ready for a violin beetle TODAY. Time is running out!
Just 6 short days after today.
Both the garden shop and the Island are mocking me in their lack of axe provisioning.

Chopper

Anyone got access to regular or silver axes? I am desperate to do a bit more planning and gardening, but my garden shop hasn't had them in days. And I've never seen them on the island. :(

I arranged all my flowers diagonally for maximum hybridness, and got zero hybrids.
Yup. That'll happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom