• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting rid of a bunch of stuff, I've been hoarding.

Iguanodon Tail
Icthyo Skull
Tricera Skull
Plesio Torso x 2
Slingshot x 2
Mammoth Torso
Apato Tail
Ankylo Tail
Amber
and the items in here.
ibgbqgwvgbmz6S.JPG

(Fire Flower taken)

If you have any Modern, Modern Wood, Exotic, or Lucky items. I would not mind taking them off your hands. :D

EDIT:
PM me to request an item and give me the name of your town and character.
FC: 3969 4612 9418

Fortune cookies are a fucking scam!

3 times I've got nothing
3 times I got a different pikmin hat
2 times I've got a pipe from mario
1 time I've got a fire flower

So pretty much 70% of the time what I've got is completely worthless to me. Such a waste of play coins that I could be spending getting hats in Mii plaza :(

Only my first cookie didn't score me anything. Since then I've gotten:

2 Mario karts
1 triforce
1 pikmin hat
1 yoshi egg

Plus something else i can't remember. I haven't gotten a cookie everyday.

Silver Slingshot (Give me a Slingshot in exchange so I can give it away)
Iguanodon Tail
Icthyo Skull
Tricera Skull
Plesio Torso x 2
Slingshot x 2
Mammoth Torso
Apato Tail
Ankylo Tail
Amber
Black Wetsuit
and the items in here.
ikXp9a8A61UPK.JPG

If you have any Modern, Modern Wood, Exotic, or Lucky items. I would not mind taking them off your hands. :D
Can I have the wetsuit and the fire flower?
I only have an exotic bed, though.

Anyone else having trouble finding the Gar? The guide says nights in the lakes, June through sept, and I even confirmed it online. I must have put in like 6 hours total devoted to finding this one fish with no luck. Never even seen any big silouettes in the lake.

I've only caught a couple but it's impossible to miss its big shadow:

tumblr_morl5y028J1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

This turned out to be a gar.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I got my first streetpass today. Only later did I realise that means a random stranger has seen the Iwata shrine basement.

MicH

tumblr_mo7pin8roM1svownfo10_500.png

Looks like you can make a new white one from two yellows, but other than that…

Violets are about the most boringest flower ever in this game.
Ugh, useless. Violets are the worst. You can barely even tell the difference between blue and purple ones

Silver Slingshot (Give me a Slingshot in exchange so I can give it away)
Iguanodon Tail
Icthyo Skull
Tricera Skull
Plesio Torso x 2
Slingshot x 2
Mammoth Torso
Apato Tail
Ankylo Tail
Amber
Black Wetsuit
and the items in here.
ikXp9a8A61UPK.JPG

EDIT: FC: 3969 4612 9418 -- PM Me

I really need a Slingshot but sorry, I dont have what you are asking for.

UberTag

Scored my first Fortune Cookie duplicate today... a yellow Pikmin hat.
If anyone wants to trade for it in exchange of another Nintendo item dupe you may have, please PM me and add the Friend code in my profile.

I'll be available to swap items later tonight.

I bought a lot of Reggie's ancient Japanese items. Wanting to make a room dedicated to all that good stuff.

I also want to make my basement into some sort of an illuminati room. I already have a Merlion and a Pyramid.

UberTag

Scored my first Fortune Cookie duplicate today... a yellow Pikmin hat.
If anyone wants to trade for it in exchange of another Nintendo item dupe you may have, please PM me and add the Friend code in my profile.

I'll be available to swap items later tonight.
I've got a second Bad Bro's Stache if anyone's interested in trading for it. I'm not picky.
See above. I'm game if you want to a straight one-for-one swap for a yellow Pikmin hat.

Blathers finally talked about the second floor of the museum. Can't wait until I start that project up

As soon as I finish donations for the brick bridge

Fortune cookies are a fucking scam!

3 times I've got nothing
3 times I got a different pikmin hat
2 times I've got a pipe from mario
1 time I've got a fire flower

So pretty much 70% of the time what I've got is completely worthless to me. Such a waste of play coins that I could be spending getting hats in Mii plaza :(

Funny. I didn't get any booby fortune cookies yet. I did get two of the same prize, but still....

FillerB

i6ubhkIqm4Xig.JPG

imUNH5VnS6gqU.JPG

iYJYJgoHZZza6.JPG

Damnit Jaqcues, stop it already. I am NOT interested.

iBxiYABB1R1sP.JPG

And what is with that look Merry. Seriously, what is up with these animals!?

I ordered some glass display cases visiting Reggie's house. Didn't even know those existed. Nice. Editor's desk is cool, too. (Gonna shoot for the Classic series)

RM8

Guys, recommend me things to do :p I just got my house and I'm not really sure what I should be doing other than visiting neighbors, selling peaches / seashells or donating fossils.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Guys, recommend me things to do :p I just got my house and I'm not really sure what I should be doing other than visiting neighbors, selling peaches / seashells or donating fossils.

Sounds good. Start off slow, talk to everyone - talk to Isabelle a lot. Pay your down payment as soon as possible (I chose to sell a couple of validated fossils to help that happen, now a little later I'm giving the museum first dibs)

It'll open out slowly but surely

celebi23

So, I had some birthday & channukah money that I never spent and I went and bought a 3DS XL & Animal Crossing :p Currently installing the system update and then on to getting the game all started :D I haven't played an Animal Crossing since Wild World :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom