• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

I've been playing the game for 15 days, checking the beach for hours in rainy days and still haven't found any huge shadow :(
Next opportunity to have to do that, use Save and Continue while on the seashore to reset the spawns before you trek to the other side of your coast. Wash, rinse and repeat.

elohel

what all comes with the flower store once its been built or whatever?

gardening store, i know i get the axe and I'm assuming flowers but what else?

pariah164

After taking a couple of beetle farming trips last night...

BNi-KZgCcAAcprd.jpg

Yiss.

Tunic

Finally got the hero's clothes last night. I had the museum's 2nd floor open today and received the silver net and silver shovel. Still trying to get Kicks to open but I never find anything I want to buy at the Able Sister's shop. I probably should just spend the bells on random stuff and sell it just to get the store to open.

Checked out Reggie's house earlier, the guy has so many things that I want to order. I already maxed out what I can order from the showcase in a day, and I'll probably be doing it for the next few days as well!

Side note: no one in my town has suggested anything recently, I might have to resort to more... persuasive methods.

Marbles

Yah-Dancer!!

Caught 2 char in a row and 2 balloon items (I don't own a sling-shot)
On the downside, I've just been stung by 3 bees one after the other.

The ying and the yang of AC.

BTW, does anyone want a Varia Suit shirt? I've got a spare and am looking to see what I can trade it for. I've got one offer but I'd like to see what else I can maybe get.

Finally unlocked the QR code machine last night, have a question though.

If I was wanting to do custom paths, they have to be set to one of the eight pattern spaces tied to my character, right? And if I accidentally replaced one of them, any of the paths I used it for would be replaced by the new pattern?

(I.e. if I was wanting to do something intricate, it would be a good idea to make a new character specifically for custom path creating.)

Marbles

BTW, does anyone want a Varia Suit shirt? I've got a spare and am looking to see what I can trade it for. I've got one offer but I'd like to see what else I can maybe get.

I wouldn't mind the shirt as i've got the shoes and the trousers.
What you looking for in return?

Linius

Coming back to Gaf in a whole different web design, a lot can happen over the weekend appararently :/

Managed to get my turnips on sunday, watching the prices the coming week. Haven't done anything else than that. I got my QR machine now, Kicks is being built and the Nooklings should open a brand new store tomorrow. Cyrus woke up, so yeah things are looking good :D

Well, it's time to visit some people who got some stuff for my music basement I guess.

FillerB

If I was wanting to do custom paths, they have to be set to one of the eight pattern spaces tied to my character, right? And if I accidentally replaced one of them, any of the paths I used it for would be replaced by the new pattern?

(I.e. if I was wanting to do something intricate, it would be a good idea to make a new character specifically for custom path creating.)

Yes. Which makes it terrible annoying if you, for instance, accidentally remove a path while picking up fruit since you would have to switch to an alt which has the patterns to fix it.

limlark

I can't get Isabelle to let me put the lighthouse where I've been dreaming of putting it. :( She says I need two spaces left, two right, and three back... and that's what I have...

WHp3wHl.jpg

But no dice! What can I do?

I can't get Isabelle to let me put the lighthouse where I've been dreaming of putting it. :( She says I need two spaces left, two right, and three back... and that's what I have...

But no dice! What can I do?

She did the same thing to me and my water fountain :/

We should just be able to place them wherever. So many nice places for Street Lamps that I've had to pass by.

How do you get the Lighthouse btw?

Marbles

Nintendo items, particularly the Hero's Shirt or Majora's Mask, but whatever you've got I'll likely take, I don't need two of these.

No matter. I've already given away my Nintendo duplicate items.

Nooks store closes tomorrow for the upgrade and after that I'll be getting 2 fortune-cookies. I guess I can wait for the varia suit shirt.
It's AC, there's no rush, well not unless your still hunting for a Char come June 30th.

Resetti Center is done:
6183_630475010298346_112708719_n.jpg

Fourth dinosaur: Megaceros:
1000697_630475013631679_1251737669_n.jpg

My first Modern furniture with a sapphire coat:
580146_630475023631678_1418025679_n.jpg

...She's right there, Opal.
1013717_630475043631676_857330203_n.jpg

Apparently Derwin lives in a school.
1017201_630475046965009_1482499294_n.jpg

She did the same thing to me and my water fountain :/

We should just be able to place them wherever. So many nice places for Street Lamps that I've had to pass by.

That's one of the few things that I would have said the game could have improved - we have a touch screen, that'd be quite good for choosing places.

Hey everyone, sorry to be a pain but how what was the trick to getting the Raccoon Clock in Europe? Specifically the UK. I know it is something to do with changing the SSID but I'm not sure what to do next, any help would be appreciated.

SmithnCo

Wow, Reggie's basement got an upgrade from that video he did. He has a lot of good stuff, the DJ Turntable and flat-screen TV especially.

Hey everyone, sorry to be a pain but how what was the trick to getting the Raccoon Clock in Europe? Specifically the UK. I know it is something to do with changing the SSID but I'm not sure what to do next, any help would be appreciated.

Change your SSID to '_The Cloud'. Now go to the post office.

Farun

Neo Member
I just bought the ticket thingy for Club Mortimer, how do I enter said club? Do I have to wait till tomorrow until it opens or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom