• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So, Nintendo's servers are down for maintenance? >_<

Yeah, chapping my ass :(

Is the flower planting tour the most difficult? Barely made it. Is there a quicker way to do it other than go into inventory, select plant, plant it, come out of inventory, inch forward, go into inventory....rinse and repeat. Takes ages.

(Got some lychees while I was there though)

Eh it's not that bad depending on the difficulty. You just fill your inventory with as many of the flowers as you can, tap+A over again til you place 9, then move around. They'll keep planting around you until there's no more room.

Aggrotek

Other than this really cool looking gothic looking bed I saw in the scavenger hunt, I'm looking for Cedar Saplings so I can plant them around town before Christmas. They look great with lights on them (if new Leaf still does that)

My gardening shop doesn't have a sapling today... anything else I could give you? I have a Modern Bed, a Classic Bed, some nintendo items.

I could pay you lol

I can order the shelf and clock!
By any chance, do you have a Regal Bed/Armoire/Bookcase/Wall Lamp?

I don't.

:( All these things I need and I don't have anything!

Btw, my island is selling hibiscus plants for 5 medals. They're those bushes I think.

My gardening shop doesn't have a sapling today... anything else I could give you? I have a Modern Bed, a Classic Bed, some nintendo items.

I could pay you lol

Actually I really want to do some of the tours in a group so you could join me for a few of them.

mb.exe

You know this "server maintenance" on opening day of the turnip market is a ploy by Nintendo to make the townsfolk more enslaved by the almighty bell

Soon they'll be driving up the price of lamp posts and yellow benches and no one will bat an eye

Elija2

All of the girls in my town were calling me "Sweet-E" which I thought was kinda cute, but then Bob started calling me that too so now I'm a bit weirded out.

Courage

I just started this game up for the first time (it's my first Animal Crossing.) I'm already hooked.

How do I find my 3DS code to share?

Is the flower planting tour the most difficult? Barely made it. Is there a quicker way to do it other than go into inventory, select plant, plant it, come out of inventory, inch forward, go into inventory....rinse and repeat. Takes ages.

(Got some lychees while I was there though)
you can drag the plants towards the green part of the avatar circle

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I'll still order them for you Aggrotek; I'll ask that you give me a random piece of furniture for each though.
Just shoot me a PM today and tomorrow to remind me.

I can also order the CD player if you want.

Vibranium

Banned
Anyone have coconuts and/or apples I could trade for? I tried doing the tours for the former but I can't seem to get them anywhere, it would really be appreciated.

0877-0242-0076

Hit me up in this thread or PM me, it doesn't matter. I'll get persimmons when I get the department store so those aren't needed.

Also, I have the watering can right now but people who don't have it can get it from Isabelle by doing tasks.

FillerB

I should have never agreed to be called "sweetie"

ibtYg7WNxZ4A1N.jpg

?

Ok I added you. Ready whenever you are.

Added and I ordered the Astro Table. I had the Astro CD Player in storage and it was the chair, not the TV, but it looks like you have that already :/

Gate's open in 2 minutes if you're coming.

Anyone have coconuts and/or apples I could trade for? I tried doing the tours for the former but I can't seem to get them anywhere, it would really be appreciated.

0877-0242-0076

Hit me up in this thread or PM me, it doesn't matter. I'll get persimmons when I get the department store so those aren't needed.

Also, I have the watering can right now but people who don't have it can get it from Isabelle by doing tasks.

Bunch of Coconuts on my beach. You can come too.

Aggrotek

Added and I ordered the Astro Table. I had the Astro CD Player in storage and it was the chair, not the TV, but it looks like you have that already :/

Gate's open in 2 minutes if you're coming.

That's alright! You are being more than gracious!

Roto13

0877-0242-0076

Coconuts grow on beaches, so you'll have better luck looking for them on fishing tours.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Can someone hook me up with that image of how to properly set up your island? I can't seem to find it. :(

Just clear the grass completely (chop down trees and remove bushes/flowers), and chop down the bottom row of palm trees on the south beach (they're difficult to sneak up on bugs). Then I just run down the middle of the island so I don't scare any bugs away, and work up e left/right sides alternately like a figure of eight.

Do all the bugs that spawn on the trees in the middle of the island appear elsewhere? I've had a big moth and a few bigs that don't seem to appear on the palm trees. Wouldn't want to cut everything down until I'm sure I've caught everything.

Trying to catch a violin beetle and a char, but neither of them are showing up at all. I cut down some trees for a violin beetle, and went over them several times, but nothing. I've been checking the waterfall by the ocean, but I haven't seen any shadows.

MicH

I have a lot if tree stumps and often see Violin beetles, so if anyone wants to come to my town to find one, you're welcome. It won't be available for 6 hours or do though :p
That is, if it won't be raining then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom