• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot if tree stumps and often see Violin beetles, so if anyone wants to come to my town to find one, you're welcome. It won't be available for 6 hours or do though :p
That is, if it won't be raining then

I'd like to come. But 6 hours is super early in the morning so I would need to come a couple of hours later maybe.

Help me clean out my storage locker and exhibit rooms by taking some of these items off my hands.

Slingshot x 2
Raptor Skull
Styraco Skull
Diplo Chest
Iguanodon Tail
Icthyo Skull
Tricera Skull
Plesio Torso x 2
Mammoth Torso
Apato Tail
Ankylo Tail
Amber
and
The items in this picture...
ibgbqgwvgbmz6S.JPG

(No longer have: Warp Pipe, Toad Hat)

If you have any Modern, Modern Wood, Exotic, or Lucky items. I would not mind trading or buying those from you.

To request an item, PM me with your town name, character name, and the item(s) you are requesting.

FC: 3969 4612 9418

MicH

zroid

Banned
the only way I will ever make a "moat" or any kind of water textile is if I surround the entire thing with shrubs. because I will cry a moat-ful of tears when I accidentally walk onto it :(

Animekatt

The stupid char didn't come out to play today. So I will try again tomorrow. And it seriously needs to stop raining. I want to see the sun again. :/

I know this has been asked a ton, but is the Prima Guide good or is it just filled with stuff already available online?

Don't know about the physical book itself, but their "eGuide" is pretty much useless. Same stuff you'd find on a wiki but you have to pay for it.. I made the mistake of buying it thinking it would be a pdf of the regular guide.

Stoze

Why are all the villagers so self-conscious about their rooms after having me over? Every time I say I love their room or think it's great they assume I'm just flattering them. Ankha even sent me a letter saying how sorry she was about the look of her room. Graham genuinely has a cool room yet he assumed I thought it was sub-par :(

Berordn

Why are all the villagers so self-conscious about their rooms after having me over? Every time I say I love their room or think it's great they assume I'm just flattering them. Ankha even sent me a letter saying how sorry she was about the look of her room. Graham genuinely has a cool room yet he assumed I thought it was sub-par :(

At least it's not as bad as in Wild World where they'll be so eager to get rid of their furnishings that they're left with a room with little more than fish and seashells.

Sleepy

I think it's kind of helpful but I hear it also has errors as well.

Don't know about the physical book itself, but their "eGuide" is pretty much useless. Same stuff you'd find on a wiki but you have to pay for it.. I made the mistake of buying it thinking it would be a pdf of the regular guide.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I kinda wanted something to look at, but fuck it if the info is available online. Any specific QR codes in the guide that are not online?

Is there a certain time of week that turnip prices skyrocket?

Sunday.

I know this has been asked a ton, but is the Prima Guide good or is it just filled with stuff already available online?

Most the stuff you can find online, but i'm glad i brought mine (first guide i've brought in years, since the game was free with Club Nintendo i thought way not). Very handy and easy to use.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I kinda wanted something to look at, but fuck it if the info is available online. Any specific QR codes in the guide that are not online?

I haven't found any glaring errors. The stuff I thought was wrong turend out to be just poor layout/wording choices.
No QR codes in the guide, but I personally enjoy having the big lists of furniture and items since most online databases I've found only list furniture series and not the stuff that doesn't fit a specific series.
The physical version comes with a code for the online one as well, so it's really a case-by-case basis if you think you'd like it.

Shout out to MisterSamMan for hooking me up with a Toad Hat and the Warp Pipe as an added bonus!

I'm at work, or I would have you visit too. But hit me up anytime I'm online.

Thanks!

Roto13

Once you start buying all of their stuff with them, or they start buying stuff from Re-Tail and replacing their current stuff with it, they stop having a general theme and just end up with a room full of random stuff and they know it doesn't really fit any more. :p It's kind of cool. If you visit them when their houses are "intact," they'll accept your compliments.

Berordn

How can you tell if something in Redd's shop is fake? Everything I've bought so far has been :/

They're all based on real works of art. The fake ones have a tell that may not be very obvious, things like David holding a cloth over his shoulder or the Mona Lisa with hands pointing the wrong way.

Sleepy

I haven't found any glaring errors. The stuff I thought was wrong turend out to be just poor layout/wording choices.
No QR codes in the guide, but I personally enjoy having the big lists of furniture and items since most online databases I've found only list furniture series and not the stuff that doesn't fit a specific series.
The physical version comes with a code for the online one as well, so it's really a case-by-case basis if you think you'd like it.

Huh, well 12 bucks on Amazon is not that much, I guess.

Once you start buying all of their stuff with them, or they start buying stuff from Re-Tail and replacing their current stuff with it, they stop having a general theme and just end up with a room full of random stuff and they know it doesn't really fit any more. :p It's kind of cool. If you visit them when their houses are "intact," they'll accept your compliments.

Wow, thats pretty cool. I like how much more intelligent and responsive to the player the animals are in new leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom