• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you tell if something in Redd's shop is fake? Everything I've bought so far has been :/

Take some humanities classes in college. :p

Del(One of my neighbors)sold me a legit panting just now. He remains S tier in the awesome neighbors tier list. Still hoping I get tangy though. Anyone have tangy moving out?! Ill gladly snatch that cute little orange cat up!

XeroSauce

Take some humanities classes in college. :p

Del(One of my neighbors)sold me a legit panting just now. He remains S tier in the awesome neighbors tier list. Still hoping I get tangy though. Anyone have tangy moving out?! Ill gladly snatch that cute little orange cat up!

Oh my god, you can "take" villagers from people if they are moving out?!

This game

ohlawd

yo this Char fish.

Is it really underneath the waterfall only? How about the top part before the water falls down and the small pool past the base?

XeroSauce

You could in wild world. And I've had a neighbor who was moving out, and all the towns folk were like, she hasn't found a new town to move to yet, so I'm assuming its still in.

I haven't played any other Animal Crossing games so this is all mindblowing to me.

I just realized that the grass is slowly starting to wear out near my house cause i keep running the same path. ahhhhh.

SmithnCo

You could in wild world. And I've had a neighbor who was moving out, and all the towns folk were like, she hasn't found a new town to move to yet, so I'm assuming its still in.

Yeah, I've met villagers that have moved from different towns and such. I guess it's random if nobody takes them.

So I just started up. What should I be doing for easy bells on the first day? Selling fruit?

Sell Fruit/Seashells
Buy Shovel/Fishing Rod/Net or talk Isabelle into giving you one of them
Catch Bugs and Fish
Take fossils to get inspected at Museum before selling

You can find additional bells in trees if you shake them and from one of the rocks if you hit it with a shovel fast enough. After a few days of doing this, you'll be able to earn more money from bigger bugs/fish on the Island and by selling Turnips.

FillerB

So I just started up. What should I be doing for easy bells on the first day? Selling fruit?

Yes and shake the trees so that they drop bells/furniture/bee hives and sell them to.

That or hop on over to a buddy and go wild at his island. Kinda takes the fun out of it though.

It's incredible that the first person to hear the Town Tune I made today was from the game I got it from, and even named their village after the tune.

There are NO coincidences, Aggrotek! You recognized it instantly didn't you?

Courage

Yes and shake the trees so that they drop bells/furniture/bee hives and sell them to.

That or hop on over to a buddy and go wild at his island. Kinda takes the fun out of it though.

Well I was thinking of selling my fruit in my friend's town, but he just told me he also has oranges as a native fruit.

So that eliminates that.

How annoying.

I wanted to place a second street lamp in line with my other one and there was no way of knowing for sure if it was going in the right place. Gyroid pops up and of course, they aren't parallel.

So now I have to pay it off, wait a day, demolish it, wait another day and re-build it (hopefully not in the wrong place again)? Really quickly losing interest in this game.

SmithnCo

How annoying.

I wanted to place a second street lamp in line with my other one and there was no way of knowing for sure if it was going in the right place. Gyroid pops up and of course, they aren't parallel.

So now I have to pay it off, wait a day, demolish it, wait another day and re-build it (hopefully not in the wrong place again)? Really quickly losing interest in this game.

One thing you could do is lay ground patterns in a line from the first lamp to make sure the next one is parallel.

How annoying.

You can cancel a project, I believe.

Balloon stuff anybody? I have these and I don't need them:

Balloon Chair
Balloon Clock x2
Balloon Closet x2
Balloon Dresser
Balloon Lamp
Balloon Sofa
Balloon TV

How annoying.

Projects definitely could have been done better. At least let us place them over stone and cliffs. The additional space around them is understandable - everything needs 1 tile going around it (except flowers).

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
So what's the best way to gather money? I take it bug collecting at the Island at night? It is the best time to collect bugs right? Any specific time or is it the same all night long?

Just finished constructing a 2nd bridge and about to pay the 198.000 loan.

Also, is there any way to remove houses owned by other citizens? Because some of them are placed randomly (annoyingly) and they kind of impede the designs I have in mind for my town.

Oh yeah, and what is the thing called gyroid?... the cactuar like thingy? Is it a plant? I bury it or something?

suzu

So what's the best way to gather money? I take it bug collecting at the Island at night? It is the best time to collect bugs right? Any specific time or is it the same all night long?

Just finished constructing a 2nd bridge and about to pay the 198.000 loan.

Also, is there any way to remove houses owned by other citizens? Because some of them are placed randomly (annoyingly) and they kind of impede the designs I have in mind for my town.

Oh yeah, and what is the thing called gyroid?... the cactuar like thingy? Is it a plant? I bury it or something?

Catching beetles at night on the island.

You can only wait until they decide to move away. Try to ignore them as much as possible and only speak to them when they come up to talk to you (to tell you that they are moving)

Gyroids are just creepy/funny looking decorations.
They might be based on haniwa.
lol

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
ZbM8t9w.jpg

Two minutes before the rain stopped. I'll take it, better late than never :p

What's the purpose of the museum other than collecting stuff? Why donate when I can sell my shit?

For me, the museum descriptions of all the fish, fossils, bugs, and art is one of the highlights of this game. Other people just like to collect stuff and have it on display for the sake of completion. I believe donating works towards upgrading the museum as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom