• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

ZbM8t9w.jpg

Two minutes before the rain stopped. I'll take it, better late than never :p

For me, the museum descriptions of all the fish, fossils, bugs, and art is one of the highlights of this game. Other people just like to collect stuff and have it on display for the sake of completion. I believe donating works towards upgrading the museum as well.

I guess I'll get to appreciate it more when I have an abundance of bells and collecting will be more of a concern.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Hot damn, the pink on pink regal table is sexy as fuck.
I love the customizing stuff, especially after turning my chocolate fountain into a white chocolate fountain.

Nina would be proud.

suzu

I guess I'll get to appreciate it more when I have an abundance of bells and collecting will be more of a concern.

Some things are rare, so its better to just donate them and sell other stuff to get money. You only need to donate one of them anyway.

Tiktaalik

Go to art school. :p

So in my Redd tent today 3/4 pieces of art I'd seen in real life and I still wasn't 100% sure if they were fakes or not. It is reaaaaaally subtle.

With the Mona Lisa and Bust of Nefertiti I knew something was wrong, but I wasn't sure. I didn't notice the bat wings of Nike of Samothrace at all (they're supposed to be angel wings).

Is this the longest this thread has gone without a post since the game came out?

I was hitting F5 and wondering if something was up!

Today I found out the painting some random dude gave me was real and I got my museum upgrade finally! My 1.5mil in Turnips is taking up every space in my house and my inventory so I'm hoping someone gets a good price soon.

Annnnnnnnnd...Moose is moving in. I foresee some facesmaking in the near future.

How annoying.

I wanted to place a second street lamp in line with my other one and there was no way of knowing for sure if it was going in the right place. Gyroid pops up and of course, they aren't parallel.

So now I have to pay it off, wait a day, demolish it, wait another day and re-build it (hopefully not in the wrong place again)? Really quickly losing interest in this game.

As others have said, you can actually cancel your project without having to wait. Just consult Isabelle.

Iacobellis

Balloon stuff anybody? I have these and I don't need them:

Balloon Chair
Balloon Clock x2
Balloon Closet x2
Balloon Dresser
Balloon Lamp
Balloon Sofa
Balloon TV

Projects definitely could have been done better. At least let us place them over stone and cliffs. The additional space around them is understandable - everything needs 1 tile going around it (except flowers).

I'll pay you 15,000 for everything.

DedValve

Banned
You don't bury gyroids

they bury you

I buried a gyroid last night in front of my house by accident instead of a sapling and never bothered to get it out.

There is no bury mark today ;_;

there is the small possibility that my sister may have toyed around with it
DEMONOID THE POWER OF NOOK COMPELS YOU.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
OH. MY. GOD.

You can BUY KK's music? PLEASE tell me someone here has a decent collection that wouldn't mind buying and selling it to me? Holy crap that would be amazing.

I'll also buy anyone's currently-unused music.

PLEASE!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
OH. MY. GOD.

You can BUY KK's music? PLEASE tell me someone here has a decent collection that wouldn't mind buying and selling it to me? Holy crap that would be amazing.

I'll also buy anyone's currently-unused music.

PLEASE!
I have a spare K.K. Lament.

I also have:

K.K. Fusion
K.K. Samba
K.K. Tango
K.K. Faire
Aloha K.K.
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Rock
The K. Funk
K.K. Blues
K.K. Cruisin'
Only Me
Go K.K. Rider
Mr. K.K
Two Days Ago
Pondering
Neapolitan
K.K. Metal
K.K. Disco

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I have a spare K.K. Lament.

I also have:

K.K. Fusion
K.K. Samba
K.K. Tango
K.K. Faire
Aloha K.K.
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Rock
The K. Funk
K.K. Blues
K.K. Cruisin'
Only Me
Go K.K. Rider
Mr. K.K
Two Days Ago
Pondering
Neapolitan
K.K. Metal
K.K. Disco

Awesome. I'll PM you.

exfatal

Man im soo pissed 1 day before Peitro the damn clown sheep was going to move out i decided to talk to him, and outta no where he changes his mind about leaving. he even said he doesn't care who dislikes him staying.. its like Nintendo was just trolling me fuck this game -_-

Brawl96

I chopped all the trees on my island down by accident. Does anyone know how I can bring fruit onto the island for them to regrow (specifically lemons and bananas)?

rpmurphy

I chopped all the trees on my island down by accident. Does anyone know how I can bring fruit onto the island for them to regrow (specifically lemons and bananas)?
I think you can go to an online island and put fruit into the basket to pick up in your own island later.

Put them on the basket by the docks?

I haven't done this, but it's worth a shot. lol
You can only put stuff into the basket on the island.

timnich

Does anyone want my extra Majora's Mask? I'd like to trade for another nintendo item, ideally for Link's hat but I'm not picky! FC is 2019 9654 4536

suzu

How does buying K.K's music work?

You can purchase extra copies from the catalog or something after you get it from K.K. Slider?

Steal fruit from tours.
You can do this at any time so just enjoy your deserted island and optimize it for money-making beetles.

How does buying K.K's music work?

You can purchase extra copies from the catalog or something after you get it from K.K. Slider?
You get one record per week from listening to his show,
then after a few upgrades, the Nooklings will sell them in their store as well.

Some of the island tours have fruit trees. Pick some during a minigame and then plant them on your island when it's finished.

pariah164

Chadder, I have trapped you in your house again. You will be continually trapped until you GTFO OF MY TOWN.

BNky2rsCAAEyYvC.jpg

I want my bridge, and you are halting my plans. Therefore, you must die.

I mean, move out. Yes.

How do I buy stuff from reggies house? His Weber BBQ must be mine.

The bottom screen has a catalog that you can order from. It changes with the room you stand in.
Only 5 things can be ordered per day.

Anyone know how long Reggie will be there? I want to buy more stuff tomorrow!

He'll be there until you stop visiting him and tag 48 other people. Unless you lock his house in there.
So, quite a long time.

Fuck these libertarian assholes in this town that don't contribute to projects. You fucking KNOW they will use what we build but fuck if they will give even 100 bells.

javac

Fuck these libertarian assholes in this town that don't contribute to projects. You fucking KNOW they will use what we build but fuck if they will give even 100 bells.

My peeps donate a few thousand to my Bridge but since I go to the island now they don't have to anymore!

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Chadder, I have trapped you in your house again. You will be continually trapped until you GTFO OF MY TOWN.

BNky2rsCAAEyYvC.jpg

I want my bridge, and you are halting my plans. Therefore, you must die.

I mean, move out. Yes.

There is no way to force someone out of the town? I assume--haven't tried it--that one of the options in the mayor's office allow me to do it when I saw it... apparently not?

That sucks since the placement of the houses is randomized, right? :\

pariah164

There is no way to force someone out of the town? I assume--haven't tried it--that one of the options in the mayor's office allow me to do it when I saw it... apparently not?

That sucks since the placement of the houses is randomized, right? :\

Nope. The 'offensive residents' thing makes them change their catchphrase or shirt, things like that. I can't kick people out, so I have to make him want to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom