• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

pariah164

Made another character today to hold path designs. What a time consuming endeavor.

BNlIcKuCYAAF1Wn.jpg:large

WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THIS?

Gvaz

Banned
Any tips into catching char? IDK what it means about the Under waterfall stuff since I never see fish there.

tumblr_mouytilvmD1sx27qzo1_500.png

EDIT: Re Tail paying only 72 for turnips today T_T

Oh, I have to catch the lady bug.

First try.
tumblr_moxpqbCCOq1qzrwpzo1_400.jpg

Then I realized I already caught it before.

You jelly?
tumblr_moxpsb1qVq1qzrwpzo1_400.jpg

Got a new cute outfit. QR dress, leggings, shoeses, gas mask, haircut/dye, and a crown. :3
tumblr_moxptnNB6h1qzrwpzo1_400.jpg

Crumbtiny

So what's up with Cyrus. When I give him something, he just offers to change the color of the item. I could have sworn though, some people have posted here showing how he changed an item into something new and different (a stool into an awesome donut stool for example).

Anyone know?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think he recolored a stool that was food based to a different kind of food. Or maybe stools just have at on of options.

SmithnCo

So what's up with Cyrus. When I give him something, he just offers to change the color of the item. I could have sworn though, some people have posted here showing how he changed an item into something new and different (a stool into an awesome donut stool for example).

Anyone know?

It varies by item. You can just change the color of the donut stool but he also offers to make it look like a doughnut in with the other color options.

Gvaz

Banned
I hate how fucking small these images are, you can't see any detail especially when posting from an XL

DxYNVOB.jpg

A little better

I've been lurking trade boards the past couple of days trying to get complete sets and now I have sleek, modern wood, regal, astro, rococo and Campus DLC sets (at least in my catalog). Finally sold my balloon set for 500k as well :)

I ordered the modern wood set first and should be getting the sleek set tomorrow by mail. Here's part of it:

LC8VXJm.jpg

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Sooooo, you cannot tan in this game right? I stood on the island from 11am-3pm with no results.

Much like everything else, I think it appears the next day.

Also, I think I heard you can only tan on the island in the morning. But I've not tried tanning, so this might be false!

Love that room! What is the lamp called?

Everything in the room aside from the wallpaper are mermaid items found in the island shop exclusively! So that's the mermaid lamp.

LadyRiven

Anyone know?

Different items can have different colors and themes applied to them, so it depends on the item itself that you're having altered. There's even a bunch that you can apply your own QR code fabric designs to. Here's a list of what can be applied to what: http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Cyrus'+Upholstery

LadyRiven

Also, I think I heard you can only tan on the island in the morning. But I've not tried tanning, so this might be false!

Everything in the room aside from the wallpaper are mermaid items found in the island shop exclusively! So that's the mermaid lamp.

Nice, thanks! I've got a few mermaid items but that one hasn't shown up for me yet. :)

I read that if you have a hat on you won't get a tan as well.
Funny to see people already wanting out of the turnip game, I'm hanging in there, we have plenty of days left in the week.

IrishNinja

got my grind down pat!

arrived at the island at 2AM, filled up the 4th row of my box filled with beetles/few sharks at 2:32. emptying out & going back for my 3rd run...this is Breaking Bad money right here, seriously. surprised i havent seen that meme yet.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Any tips for getting more furniture? I've expanded a couple of times and now my room is really bare. But the other residents insist on giving me stupid clothes.

Also any photos of your large rooms? Need to get away from just having everything against the walls now but not sure where to start

Fantomex

Hey guys, just got the game. I work all day and don't really have time to play till late. Do you guys just permanently shift the clock to fit your schedule? Or is waiting for the night owl ordinance good enough later in the game? And how does this affect other people visiting your town?

GG-Duo

Hey guys, just got the game. I work all day and don't really have time to play till late. Do you guys just permanently shift the clock to fit your schedule? Or is waiting for the night owl ordinance good enough later in the game? And how does this affect other people visiting your town?

I think it's kinda hard initially, especially since Nook's real estate closes earlier than other shops.

Zidy

Am I the only one who doesn't really care much for the path designs? I might try them out for a bit since it's easy to copy with the QR machine, but I kind of like the natural forest look.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Got a gift from e post office for having 500k in my account. Was going to pay off my extension to keep that ball rolling, but might try for 1m first, assuming I get another gift. Do they send it to you immediately, in case I have time to get 1m before nook closes tonight?

Timeless

What do I do with an old undelivered present from a villager to another villager? I feel like I've talked to everyone and none of them say anything about it.

Elija2

Got a gift from e post office for having 500k in my account. Was going to pay off my extension to keep that ball rolling, but might try for 1m first, assuming I get another gift. Do they send it to you immediately, in case I have time to get 1m before nook closes tonight?

Yeah, you have to save and quit before it'll appear though.

Alfredo

Am I the only one who doesn't really care much for the path designs? I might try them out for a bit since it's easy to copy with the QR machine, but I kind of like the natural forest look.

I only put down a path to mark areas in which it's okay to run. Eventually the grass beneath the path will erode and a natural path will have formed. Once that happens, I'll pick up the path designs. I think the natural path will look a lot better.

Butane123

I don't know if anyone would care about it or not, but I just want to show it off anyway. Made an Oklahoma City Thunder Jersey when I bored the other night. Lettering never looked close to right, so I just put random pixels in there.

BNlJugYCcAEpv3E.jpg

BNlJ1YGCEAA_Ifn.jpg

BNlJ-llCQAAyMlp.jpg

BNlKFxeCUAAa7iH.jpg

cluderi

Thunderstorm in my town earlier, caught two coelacanth in two mins. I now begin my MGS stealth approach to the museum before a villager attempts to steal one.

I want a fish tank to show one off in my house

Just realized they come with a tank when I drop them.

I only put down a path to mark areas in which it's okay to run. Eventually the grass beneath the path will erode and a natural path will have formed. Once that happens, I'll pick up the path designs. I think the natural path will look a lot better.

No paths. Many trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom