• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

The modern wood stuff looks amazing, but I haven't had the fortune of running into any of it yet. My house is still pretty boring. I haven't even done anything with upstairs or downstairs yet besides dumping my gyroids in the basement. The alpine stuff is fun for customisation but everything else has just kind of been dumped in there haha.

BNmDn6ACEAEvfE2.jpg

BNmDuNrCcAA7_Oe.jpg

BNmD0eYCYAADhCu.jpg

nin1000

Banned
Rainer The Art Fox came by today! info someone wants to drop by Quote me to let me know. my gates will be opened in 3 hours 14:15 GMT+1

Two of my citizens wanted to leave but I begged them to stay. There was an option where I could tell them "Who are you?" it was so badass that I wanted to choose it but I didnt xD

Whaaat, really? His shop took a few days for me. :(

Its weird. I am sure he took only one day in my town to build the shop. Now I am waiting for Club LOL

The modern wood stuff looks amazing, but I haven't had the fortune of running into any of it yet. My house is still pretty boring. I haven't even done anything with upstairs or downstairs yet besides dumping my gyroids in the basement. The alpine stuff is fun for customisation but everything else has just kind of been dumped in there haha.

BNmDn6ACEAEvfE2.jpg

BNmDuNrCcAA7_Oe.jpg

BNmD0eYCYAADhCu.jpg

I like the look of your house Ramyeon! Certainly looks better than mine at this moment in time.

Damn, people are already mopping up in collecting all the sets? Do I need to start trading or what...

Is anyone collecting Kidd(y/ie?) theme stuff - I used to love that in AC does it look any different?

OMG Aero

The crown is available to buy in my store today so if anyone wants one and has 1,440,000 Bells send me a PM.
All I ask in return is that you let me hold it so it gets added to my catalogue.

The crown is available to buy in my store today so if anyone wants one and has 1,440,000 Bells send me a PM.
All I ask in return is that you let me hold it so it gets added to my catalogue.

If someone wants to loan me a million bells, I will gladly take you up on this offer.

rocketobear

Neo Member
Two of my citizens wanted to leave but I begged them to stay. There was an option where I could tell them "Who are you?" it was so badass that I wanted to choose it but I didnt xD

Its weird. I am sure he took only one day in my town to build the shop. Now I am waiting for Club LOL

Lolol, I encouraged one of my villagers to leave and she was going to... until I made the mistake of talking to her again a few days later. I was given 2 options again to encourage and discourage her to leave. I still told her to go, but she changed her mind and stayed anyway... :mad:

Also, I'm waiting on that too. I wish Club LOL will build faster!! Can't wait for it.

ramyeon

I like the look of your house Ramyeon! Certainly looks better than mine at this moment in time.

Damn, people are already mopping up in collecting all the sets? Do I need to start trading or what...

Is anyone collecting Kidd(y/ie?) theme stuff - I used to love that in AC does it look any different?
Cheers! I try, haha most of it ends up just being randomly dumped in and pushed to the corners though.

Feel like I need to start completing some of these sets too. I've been disguising the alpine stuff to look like the modern set up until now.

Cheers! I try, haha most of it ends up just being randomly dumped in and pushed to the corners though.

Feel like I need to start completing some of these sets too. I've been disguising the alpine stuff to look like the modern set up until now.

Same here! In fact, most of my stuff isn't even themed. Just fortune cookie stuff with a flat screen and robo dresser. I'm waiting for Nooklings to upgrade so hopefully I'll be able to start collecting sets a bit easier in the coming days. Right now, I am just focused on completing some projects.

Dream Suite should be pretty sweet (hah) when it's finished.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
It'll be interesting to see who time traveled.
I sorta like how we may be able to distinguish those that do in the future.

Thought I'd show off my oft-mentioned park project.

xqUwrwQ.jpg

Let's go across the bridge (right next to my house) and see...

Cz4IwRl.jpg

Some perfect cherries planted round my custom park sign coming tomorrow

su7MqU4.jpg

A bunch o' stuff

HlT6xL9.jpg

Down and to the left, the park clock surrounded by roses. And the trees there... can't remember which exactly, but I think they're a foreign fruit or nicked from the island. Probably the island.

OdxJ39P.jpg

Below that, the fountain that the bench looks on to...

bt2eqR3.jpg

And at the bottom of it all, the water well.

Thinking of going down a bit further and having a fence for a nice flowerbed underneath it, maybe another street lamp to add shape to the park to the right of the well.

Shahadan

I spend way too much time writing death threats to my villagers via mail. I can't help it.
Then I saw them showing the letters off to each other, laughing about it.

They won't laugh for long.

YKVFm5J.jpg

Kicks always takes 3 days though.

That means I didnt give it any attention or just noticed it with a day away from opening

Lolol, I encouraged one of my villagers to leave and she was going to... until I made the mistake of talking to her again a few days later. I was given 2 options again to encourage and discourage her to leave. I still told her to go, but she changed her mind and stayed anyway... :mad:

Also, I'm waiting on that too. I wish Club LOL will build faster!! Can't wait for it.

So mean xD .. Club LOL wont have any construction right?

Open them gates.

3351 4146 0394

BTW, it dropped to 83 bells >_>

Added + Done

1633-4220-7653

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Completed the well, but I didn't realise that it did jack shit. Oh well.

wxX94mG.jpg

Also, finally renovated my place to a state which I'm somewhat satisfied with.

dclRK6q.jpg

Ij16yw0.jpg

Also my top floor where I do... things.

LYKOlRI.jpg

That means I didnt give it any attention or just noticed it with a day away from opening

Added + Done

1633-4220-7653

I've added you but that price is not what I'm after.

Open gates anyway, we can talk about arsenal.

rocketobear

Neo Member

Added + Done

1633-4220-7653

Lolol, I felt mean too, but I wanted new villagers! And I gave my signatures to Shrunk maybe 2 days ago? And it still hasn't opened yet, dunno when it will. :(

Kokonoe

Banned
I like how you can give away silver items and just rebuy them later. Gave my friend a silver rod and a net and they didn't have to do anything. Good stuff.

Hopefully my stalk market is on the up and up. It has risen to 143 Bells today - I am waiting for the imminent crash and death of it over the coming days though.

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
A got a new villager today who I like to look of, a Duck called Joey heh.

Also got about 5 streetpass today on my way to work, all of them had played Animal Crossing, will have to look at their houses later.

IrishNinja

i gots them cherries

wait, how do you look at your catalog?

Completed the well, but I didn't realise that it did jack shit. Oh well.

also: which works actually do anything?

a bridge is obviously helpful, but i just built a big-ass fence hoping i could use it as a dumping ground like in the GC version. the sign at least let me put up a wu-tang symbol, i don't know what use (if any) the rest of them have beyond cosmetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom