• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
the HHA keeps sending me shit even tho I aint even trying

tumblr_moxs3tdwQL1sv134do1_400.jpg

and katie sent me one of those useless digital photo frames

tumblr_moxs7eezWC1sv134do1_400.jpg

Dat floor & walls! Niiice.

Robin64

Am I the only one who doesn't really care much for the path designs? I might try them out for a bit since it's easy to copy with the QR machine, but I kind of like the natural forest look.

Nah, I'm with ya. Limited colors and only squares, kinda looks weird to me.

I've been lurking trade boards the past couple of days trying to get complete sets and now I have sleek, modern wood, regal, astro, rococo and Campus DLC sets (at least in my catalog). Finally sold my balloon set for 500k as well :)

I ordered the modern wood set first and should be getting the sleek set tomorrow by mail. Here's part of it:

LC8VXJm.jpg

Jealous! I really want this to be my main room set but I'm still missing quite a few pieces.

so my axe just broke while I was clearing a path. Do other tools like the shovel break as well? gonna have to stock up on axes now.

Pretty much just axes break. You'll want to look out for silver axes on the island too. They're rare but last longer in addition to leaving imprints in the stumps.

At least you have matching furniture sets. My room is literally a mix of anything I find with about two items from the same set.

And yet I still won that HHA wall flag.

I really seem to be getting robbed on furniture.

Everyone I see has multiple computers and cool gizmos, sleek furniture and stuff.

I barely get anything. The majority of my finds is random plants and oddball crap, like the patchwork furniture, and kids furniture I have no interest in. The stuff I do get that is passable never matches with anything else I find. I eat fortune cookies every day and keep getting doubles of the few things I've found that am not really interested in... :(

HHA scores my place at like 30% of what a "Good" score for a house my size should be.

By the way guys, if you ever see the Elite Scavenger Tour on your island... it's super easy and fast medals. Playing solo I can beat it in 2 minutes or less on a good run, 3 minutes if it's a bad run. And you get like 16 medals for gold, which is hard to not get solo.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
You know what would be super cool? If the inevitable Wii U version changed the weather based on your local area's weather.

teeny

You know what would be super cool? If the inevitable Wii U version changed the weather based on your local area's weather.

Am I going crazy or did City Folk use the Wii weather channel? Not sure, as I never had the game, but Im sure I read that somewhere.

Nice! Thank you

Selling will give me good bells?

You'll get 15k each, pretty decent for a single fish. But I'd be sure to get one donated to the museum first as they are a bit on the rare side,

Am I going crazy or did City Folk use the Wii weather channel? Not sure, as I never had the game, but Im sure I read that somewhere.

Don't think so. I believe they considered the idea though in development, but didn't go through with it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Mine hasn't even started development. It seems to be the one area I'm behind on,

And I have been buying hats and accessories.

Another questioner asked whether there will be any synchronisation between the Wii's Weather Channel and the weather in Animal Crossing. According to Eguchi this was something Nintendo considered, but rejected. The problem is some parts of the world get too much of one particular weather type. If you live in Seattle, for example, do you really want it to rain all the time in your Animal Crossing town too?

Found the quote about weather if anyone was curious.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/new-animal-crossing-wii-details-emerge_4

Mr Swine

Banned
Yay every villager is moving farthest down in the map, closest to the beach leaving large gap of nothing in the rest of the map with trees and a few rocks -_-

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yay every villager is moving farthest down in the map, closest to the beach leaving large gap of nothing in the rest of the map with trees and a few rocks -_-
Well there are some buildings you can build to decorate the map with.

I'm sure some people would love to have all their villagers out of the way.

I'm determined that I'm getting that QR Machine today. Then I can finally implement my grand design! There is going to be pathways and flowers and Qwerty will be beautiful!

I wish there were more hours in the day that I could dedicate to this game, I often only get massive playtime at the weekend, which is not really feasible due to other commitments :(

Finally got a Raccoon Wall Clock too, pretty happy about that.

Also, I would like to retract previous statements about Katt - She's super cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom