• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Just want to say again thanks for the axe mad.

I guess I should wait for my fountain to be built tomorrow in order to throw it in.

Betty

Banned
Could it be?
BNmc2HnCAAA7-3-.jpg:large

It is! The most useless golden tool in the game!
BNmc_k-CAAEHiaj.jpg:large

Just want to say again thanks for the axe mad.

I guess I should wait for my fountain to be built tomorrow in order to throw it in.

I don't think that's how you get the golden axe in this game. All the guides i've read say you have to buy 50 tree sprouts from the garden shop to get it.

gerudoman

How do you unlock new Public Work Projects? I've been sticking with the same ones since I started the game two weeks ago, and I've already built quite a few...

Betty

Banned
How do you unlock new Public Work Projects? I've been sticking with the same ones since I started the game two weeks ago, and I've already built quite a few...

Villagers randomly ask for them and they get added. Certain villager types can only request certain projects though.

Mik2121

BNmh9rACIAIUi8y.jpg

Getting my classy attire ready. I designed the jacket myself because I couldn't find it already done...

BNmiKViCYAAoBBx.jpg

And I got my first gallery setup and ready to go, though I still wanna add a bunch of extra decoration.

Anyone got some nice extra Nintendo Collection?

I got: Kart, Yoshi's egg, pikmin, Metroid, fire flower, fire brick.

Anything apart from these

Petrie

Banned
God all the awesome stuff you guys have and I have a house 1 step up from the tent.

Now that I can fish and have realized I can shake trees and such as well, I'm enjoying the game more though. I think later I'll regret just haphazardly planting fruit trees everywhere, but YOLO!

Linius

I dunno, but I'm happy with the 498 price of yesterday. I hate to constantly need to check on turnip prices and stuff. Now I have a very relaxing week knowing not to worry about that no more and enough cash in the bank to play in comfort.

God all the awesome stuff you guys have and I have a house 1 step up from the tent.

Now that I can fish and have realized I can shake trees and such as well, I'm enjoying the game more though. I think later I'll regret just haphazardly planting fruit trees everywhere, but YOLO!

Ya same here, when I first started I planted them randomly like a madman. I am going to wait for the next set and do some rearranging.

FillerB

Cherry just offered me some Basketball tanks which she "got from a friend who had to close up shop.". The Accept-option? "Seems legit".

This localization is awesome.

Tom_Cody

Quick question:

Will I miss anything if I end up playing this in 6 months? Are there spot-pass (or any other) timed events that I will miss?

I'm right in the heart of Luigi's Mansion (after spending much more time than expected with FE:A) and loving it. I'm torn. I want to take my time with LM:DM but it's kind of killing me to see so much activity everywhere related to AC:NL knowing that I might be permanently missing out.

Is there some intermediate step where I can just get it and activate Steet/SpotPass in order to make sure I don't miss any content?

UberTag

Finally getting my T&T Mart upgrade on Thursday.
Will switch over to Night Owl ordinance from Wealth Town tomorrow (unless turnip prices are shifting upwards).
Need me some of that 22-hour/day beetle/shark selling action and catalog access.
The proper game will finally begin.

Has anyone received what they ordered from the showcase yesterday?
Typically, HHA special order mailings arrive at 9:00am. I've already made my next batch for tomorrow (oddly nothing from Reggie's house, though).
Got some regular SpotPassers whose goods I don't want to overwrite.

Has anyone received what they ordered from the showcase yesterday?

I have not. I was actually coming here to ask the same question.

Also, are there any other requirements to get Club LOL built besides the signatures. Shrunk came Saturday, got him the signatures ASAP, and there hasn't been any activity in that area since. Just curious.

Khaz

Quick question:

Will I miss anything if I end up playing this in 6 months? Are there spot-pass (or any other) timed events that I will miss?

I'm right in the heart of Luigi's Mansion (after spending much more time than expected with FE:A) and loving it. I'm torn. I want to take my time with LM:DM but it's kind of killing me to see so much activity everywhere related to AC:NL knowing that I might be permanently missing out.

Is there some intermediate step where I can just get it and activate Steet/SpotPass in order to make sure I don't miss any content?

To my knowledge there are no unique events. Yearly at worst. The only thing you could miss is spotpass-sent stuff like Reggie's house or Bestbuy items. But you shouldn't even miss the spotpass/streetpass stuff if your 3DS is connected.

What you will get anyway are weeds. Lots of weeds.

Fewr

Quick question:

I play 1 sometimes 2 sessions of 30mins per day, I don't think it would get much in the way of your Luigi game (I'm still monster hunting a lot). And well, you already missed the solstice and father's day, which won't come back for a year unless you time travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom