• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machine

Busy morning for me. I went to town hall and Isabelle was sleeping on the job - Dream Suite unlocked! Then I head to town and notice that Kicks is being built and Nookling Junction will be closed tomorrow for expansion. Then I chopped down a tree in front of my house, walked into the house, and when I came back out there was a violin beetle sitting on the stump. Good karma today!

Linius

Pretty crazy fireflies are just ONE month out of the year. They're easy to catch regardless, but damn.

OIq.jpg

Even during the summer solstice they appear :p

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
I need to catch a char and the guide for June says they're "under waterfall". I've gone there at the proper times but have never seen anything under the waterfall.

Dragnet

Okay, looks like I had a pretty good fruit harvest on the go. Got a TON of Peaches, Lemons, Durians, Apples, Cherries, Mangoes, Pears and Bananas all ready to be stolen. If anyone wants them, my gates are open! I also have a few floors and walls on sale. My Kicks just opened up too!

Really I just want some visitors :p

2938-6479-9103

UberTag

Busy morning for me. I went to town hall and Isabelle was sleeping on the job - Dream Suite unlocked! Then I head to town and notice that Kicks is being built and Nookling Junction will be closed tomorrow for expansion. Then I chopped down a tree in front of my house, walked into the house, and when I came back out there was a violin beetle sitting on the stump. Good karma today!
This would have described my day exactly... except I caught Isabelle sleeping on the job yesterday... and Leif continues to hold out on axes (so no Violin Beetle for me).

Perhaps I will stumble across a Silver Axe on the Island tonight. (Probably not, though.)

Linius

Okay, looks like I had a pretty good fruit harvest on the go. Got a TON of Peaches, Lemons, Durians, Apples, Cherries, Mangoes, Pears and Bananas all ready to be stolen. If anyone wants them, my gates are open! I also have a few floors and walls on sale. My Kicks just opened up too!

Really I just want some visitors :p

2938-6479-9103

What walls and floors do you have? I'm interested.

LostAnkh

How long does it take for furniture I order from the HHS to get to my mail box?

I ordered some stuff from Reggie's house yesterday and still haven't gotten it...

Chuckpebble

How long does it take for furniture I order from the HHS to get to my mail box?

I ordered some stuff from Reggie's house yesterday and still haven't gotten it...

Yeah, that's odd, as stuff ordered from your own catalog shows up after a save, quit, load. Sucks because I just got the HHA content today.

Linius

Does anyone know if they have a bench like in the image in this game? I would love a few of those to go with my piano collection.

avSq8Jb.jpg

zroid

Banned
tumblr_moyd9gqDF31sv54gpo1_400.jpg

chillin'

tumblr_moydbgzwji1sv54gpo1_400.jpg

kid wanted to buy my gold nugget. don't say I'm an enabler, 'cause I'm not gonna let the poor guy deplete his entire life savings over a damn nugget!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom