• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized my town has no cherries, only shitty cherries (lychees). (And no persimmons, but those seem pretty rare anyway.)
Can anyone give me a few?

Also, can I donate to other peoples museums? I have two chars sitting in my storage that I could give away.

I'm your guy. My town's got more cherries than I know what to do with. (I wouldn't mind a few lychees though)

Lychees are alright, but they look like spoilt cherries in New Leaf.

Before I forget and he closes, Redd is in my town and is selling a genuine wild painting. Anyone wanna come over and grab it? I'd prefer it if you still have nothing in your museum and need it for the expansion, but anyone can have it.

Velcro Fly

Nookling Junction closed tomorrow for upgrades! Pretty sure I'm getting the QR machine then too! Just donated a painting that was legit so I could be upgrading my museum this week too. Just got the night owl ordinance passed so I have more time to farm beetles at night and still sell them.

Another fucking pikmin hat just now. This is ridiculous. Such worthless items for me because I don't play those games. And now I have them all with a duplicate red. Think I might be willing to trade this for a piece of fruit furniture I don't have or just anything.

Big things WERE happening but now that stupid pikmin hat has pissed me off big time.

Lychees are alright, but they look like spoilt cherries in New Leaf.

Before I forget and he closes, Redd is in my town and is selling a genuine wild painting. Anyone wanna come over and grab it? I'd prefer it if you still have nothing in your museum and need it for the expansion, but anyone can have it.

Yeah I'll grab it thanks.

Fc in profile

ttocs

Just had a villager make me bury a time capsule. How long until they ask me to open it back up?

One of my villagers had me do the same and that was a couple days ago. I don't even see the X anymore so I would just forget about it and then I'm sure it will pop up again in the future.

I think I'm going to collect the Rococo furniture since two pieces fell into my lap, and I like them. I see from Thonky's guide that there are three other color choices... I wonder how they look?

Poyunch

Right, but I mean on proper things in my house. Am I missing what I'm supposed to do to put smaller items on things?

Oh yeah, just move up to and face the object you want to place your small item on and then display it like you would any other object.. If it's small enough it will sit on your desk/table/cupboard.

Right, but I mean on proper things in my house. Am I missing what I'm supposed to do to put smaller items on things?

Just stand in front of whatever it is and place whatever you want to put on it. If it's an object that can be placed and a surface that can hold things, it'll land there.

Zomba13

So people having trouble fishing chars, I found mine a little bit up river from the waterfall that goes to the beach. Didn't think that could happen, thought they were only under waterfalls.

ACGaf what are the bowtoid, drilloids, and all sorts of them used for? Are they important? Can I just sell them?

They're noisemakers, for all intents and purposes. You can put gyroids in your house and they will make funny noises. If you have a song playing, they will make noises to the tune of that song.

Since you can't buy them, some like collecting them, but as far as I know in this game there's no Gyroid storage area like City Folk had, which makes me sad.

ACGaf what are the bowtoid, drilloids, and all sorts of them used for? Are they important? Can I just sell them?

They gyroids make sound effects in rythm to music in the house. They're my favourite items in AC. Before you sell them give them away. They're too awesome.

My turnips apparently spoiled even though I bought them on Sunday and didn't time travel.

I think I'm done with this game.

Let me guess... Cartridge version? And you played the game switching between 2 different 3DS?

If that so, you should check the time between the 3DS, 1-2 minutes differences could impact the nips.

My Redd had this today:
Nike_of_Samothrake_Louvre_Ma2369_n2.jpg

Probably gonna keep it in my house for now. So fucking cool.

UberTag

Damn, the turnip circus still hasn't started? Guess tomorrow is the day (hopefully)!
A pre-circus has started in the Turnip thread based solely on speculation if you'd like to join in.

Nope. They just spoiled for no reason at all. Now if I want to continue playing, I have to spend 400 bells each to dispose of every single one and I don't have that much since I spent all my bells on turnips. LOL
No trash can in your house? I have a public trash can built that you can use later on tonight if you'd like.

Let me guess... Cartridge version? And you played the game switching between 2 different 3DS?

If that so, you should check the time between the 3DS, 1-2 minutes differences could impact the nips.
Nope. They just spoiled for no reason at all. Now if I want to continue playing, I have to spend 400 bells each to dispose of every single one and I don't have that much since I spent all my bells on turnips. LOL

Hattori

Banned
They're noisemakers, for all intents and purposes. You can put gyroids in your house and they will make funny noises. If you have a song playing, they will make noises to the tune of that song.

Since you can't buy them, some like collecting them, but as far as I know in this game there's no Gyroid storage area like City Folk had, which makes me sad.

They gyroids make sound effects in rythm to music in the house. They're my favourite items in AC. Before you sell them give them away. They're too awesome.

Oh I see, and how do I give stuff away?

rpmurphy

That sucks. I'm willing to donate some of my bells if you want.

edit: oh, there is another disposal method?

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Get a trash can. I'm sure someone around here can help you out.

Velcro Fly

Just did some retail therapy at Reggie's house. Will probably go back and buy 5 more things tomorrow.

Also building the Dream thing. That will be cool.

Beetle hunting tonight to make that paper...erm bells.

Unlocked QR machine today! Thanks to Rocwell for the Mondrian which is my new flag!

Question about Perfect Towns: I have 10 public works (not including dream suite: 3 bridges, 2 yellow benches, park clock, street lamp, fountain, fire hydrant, well. But she's telling me I need more public works. IGN guide says 10 will do it. WTF???

Seems weird because my friend had the same issues as you.
Could you just dispose it to the trashcan? I haven't try it yet but I think you could.

So, I put some bells into the piggy bank in my house. Where do the coins go? Is it like an ATM, or did I just throw a few bells away, never to get them back?

Symphonic

Unlocked QR machine today! Thanks to Rocwell for the Mondrian which is my new flag!

Question about Perfect Towns: I have 10 public works (not including dream suite: 3 bridges, 2 yellow benches, park clock, street lamp, fountain, fire hydrant, well. But she's telling me I need more public works. IGN guide says 10 will do it. WTF???

Maybe 10 different works?

UberTag

Your default/original bridge doesn't count against the 10 unless you demolish and rebuild it.

So, I put some bells into the piggy bank in my house. Where do the coins go? Is it like an ATM, or did I just throw a few bells away, never to get them back?
The latter... although it would be kind of cool if the piggy bank acted as a portal to your ATM account and they materialized there.
I'm just assuming it's a black hole right now. You can augment the piggy bank with all sorts of ores to make it look really cool if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom