• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

It rains so damn much that I'm busting out a raincoat.

tumblr_moylmvcYSu1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Debs

Question about Perfect Towns: I have 10 public works (not including dream suite: 3 bridges, 2 yellow benches, park clock, street lamp, fountain, fire hydrant, well. But she's telling me I need more public works. IGN guide says 10 will do it. WTF???

The first bridge already built in your town at the start doesn't count towards the public works count.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Museum upgrade is worth it just for storage space.
But I do feel a little bad wasting the space for it like that.

MicH

Open!

I wish it'd rain in real life :( SO HOT
Thank you so much! Both fossils were new :D

On another note Punchy is up to no good... I denied him a transfer request a few days ago and now he's doing something fishy.

I found a lost item near to the town tree today and went around looking for its owner. Punchy gladly accepted it and told me to bring him anything else that I find. Does he just lose a lot of things or is he just taking everything?

tumblr_moyi6xD0JH1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

Next he shows up at main street and talks about losing his wallet. Is he suggesting that I give him some bells? How many wallets do you have anyway Punchy?

tumblr_moyi89SSVU1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

Back from work, I find him standing outside my house pretending to fish... because there's no fish in the river to be found. Punchy is definitely monitoring my movements waiting some specific moment.

tumblr_moyi96gNSm1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

So I went back and dropped my favorite officer's cap not wanting to ruin it in case I needed to get into a fight. I brought my fishing pole, pretending to be friendly and approached Punchy to see what he was planning. But he caught me off guard by offering to play hide and seek, and since this is the first time someone asked me to play, I could not possibly refuse.

tumblr_moyi9z534L1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

But darn! Only afterwards I realized it was all simply a clever trick! Within that ten minutes I was busy looking for the other animals, he must have took that opportunity to execute whatever plot he has... So far he has slipped my grasp, but I will find out what his exact plans are soon.
This is absolutely amazing. Punchy is one smug motherfucker

My turnips apparently spoiled even though I bought them on Sunday and didn't time travel.

I think I'm done with this game.
I have a trash can in my house if you wanna throw em out. Also don't stop playing until Cheri moved to my town :(

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
What is everyone's town name? I live in Paradiso!

On a seperate note, i plan to make a gyroid room in the museum when i can upgrade!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well ever since I posted that infamous picture people have been begging me for the Iwata QR code.

Well please understand that only now is my QR Machine ready. So here are the codes direct to you.

tumblr_moylm5rGE11svkqkfo1_400.jpg

tumblr_moyln2IA591svkqkfo1_400.jpg

zroid

Banned
lol, already finished the needful for the day, and wasn't planning to boot the game up again till this evening, but just has a weird hunch that Gulliver would be on the beach so I loaded my file and checked... lo and behold, there he was. :eek:

teeny

Okay GAF. I am looking for any Zelda themed items except for Hero's Cap and the Master Sword.

I have the following to trade:

2x Fire Bar
Pikmin
Bill Blaster
Peach's Parasol
Yoshi's Egg

Also have some fossils:

Ichthyo Skull
Diplo Neck
Sabertooth Torso
Coprolite
Parasaur Skull
Parasaur Torso
Parasaur Tail

And fruit:

Apples
Oranges
Lychees
Durians
Bananas
Mangoes

If you want any of that, please let me know your FC and which item(s) and what you are willing to trade for them.

Also looking for one of those torch things, think theyre called Tiki Torch.

Thanks!

Socreges

Banned
Durians are being sold at a premium today at my Re-tail. PM me if interested. (No, I don't expect too much interest)

I actually don't have any yet so I'd appreciate a couple for planting...

Your default/original bridge doesn't count against the 10 unless you demolish and rebuild it.

The latter... although it would be kind of cool if the piggy bank acted as a portal to your ATM account and they materialized there.
I'm just assuming it's a black hole right now. You can augment the piggy bank with all sorts of ores to make it look really cool if you like.

Nice to see intelligence being applied properly!! Thanks man!

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
I got a "famous" mushroom from one of the stumps. Can anything be done with it besides selling (for apparently a cool 16,000 bells)? If I eat it, will I double in size? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom