• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

Cleaned out my lockers and I have some Nintendo items to trade.

Super Star x2
Varia Suit x2
Super Mushroom x2
Triple Bananas
1-Up Mushroom
Fire Bar
Toad hat

Looking for Varia Suit Pants, Samus Helmet, Olimar's ship, Wii fit board, or Zelda-themed clothes. I'll throw in a Triforce for Majora's Mask as well.

Maybe I missed it, given that we're 14,000 posts into OT2, but has anyone noticed just how accurate the megaphone is? I was expecting something akin to that cartoon where the guy is yelling at the Xbox to activate the menu, but it's been bang on every time. I don't see myself carrying it at all times, but it actually impressed me that it worked so well.

Markun

tumblr_moymya25NV1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

I caught Isabelle sleeping on the job. I forgave her because she's Isabelle. I also unlocked the Dream Suite option thanks to her and it'll be ready tomorrow thanks to all my lazy bum villagers.

tumblr_moymvwhXL41sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Yay, Nook shop upgrade time. I also got Kicks under construction too. It's Day 2 of construction for Kicks.

tumblr_moymu1zhBt1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

My gyroids praising the Mouth of Truth as their new God.

tumblr_moymzvEUxb1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Styracosaurus fossil GET!

tumblr_moymuvVG2s1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Aww yeah, Gulliver is visiting my state! Better bring fish to him.

tumblr_moymwsuBAd1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Unlocked the QR machine yesterday. Here's the Owain thing if anyone wants a painting of him or whatever.

It's only tuesday guys, lol. I expected a 900 price or something.

I'd like to wait it out, but I'm happy to cash out at a respectable price. Whomever has 900 will have half the internet lined up at their train station. My luck would have Nintendo's servers go down for maintenance like they did yesterday. :)

jaz013

Banned
I was wondering, how much drama is in this game? I catch a couple of villagers fighting the other day. One was a brown mouse (sorry, I'm terrible with names) and the other a brow duck. They started discussing, and the the mouse end up accepting the he would spoil a daughter if he had one. Then he walked away, pissed of.

It was..., weird.

Chopper

Went on a Club Tortimer trip earlier and was hassled repeatedly by a Spanish girl for my friend code, whilst she ran around scaring all the beetles away. She fucking sucked.

Exactly! I have blue furniture that needs customizing, and getting enough sapphire is taking way too long. With my luck, the first thing I'll get is emeralds.

I was doing the same thing with my Blue series but then I saw how amazing the dark blue finish looks on them.
Now I'm just sort of stockpiling gems.

Linius

Damn this catologue opens so many doors, I ordered a whole bunch of stuff I have thanks to some folks over the internet and from Eudaemonic on Gaf and now I'm waiting for some of it to get delivered. Starting to give my living room a combination of sleek and modern wood vibe. Thinking of desiging my own checkers floor (so black and white squares) to go a long with it. Must see how it turns out though.

Now I'm thinking about to what colour I want to customise the sleek stuff.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
What's the point of building a Fence via the Town Hall.

Like, I saw what it'd look like, and nothing was inside of it. Why would I want that?

Damn this catologue opens so many doors
When do you get the catalouge again? I find it difficult to decorate without it.

MicH

Went on a Club Tortimer trip earlier and was hassled repeatedly by a Spanish girl for my friend code, whilst she ran around scaring all the beetles away. She fucking sucked.
I had a guy who followed me around everywhere and when I found sharks he would cast his line out along with me (and sometimes get it) or simply just scare them away. I immediately blocked him and left the island

UberTag

To be honest, I call BS on that. He said that he had 988 only to say that his price changed like a few minutes later.
It's mathematically impossible to have a Big Spike score of any kind on a Saturday.
And anyone bragging about a turnip price like that would have grabbed a screen.

SmithnCo

What's the point of building a Fence via the Town Hall.

Like, I saw what it'd look like, and nothing was inside of it. Why would I want that?

I've only seen people put hybrid flowers in there so people don't run over them... You can kinda achieve the same effect with bushes though.

It's a hippo and yes she looks that evil...I'm...not sure what is going on with her.

She'd go good with Rodeo, who's in my town. He looks like a demon bull.

Linius

I had a guy who followed me around everywhere and when I found sharks he would cast his line out along with me (and sometimes get it) or simply just scare them away. I immediately blocked him and left the island

People like that are the worst. Stealing sharks, I mean some people have no moral at all when they're behind a digital screen. Too bad the 3DS doesn't support voice chatting, I'd love to yell at these people :p

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I wish the fortune cookies reset for each player. I have three saves so we only get a third of the tickets we'd get playing single player

Rocwell

Anyone mind opening their gates so I can unload all these perfect cherries? I'll make it worth your while ;o

FC: 4227 1217 9117

MicH

I have a few duplicate fortune cookie items and I'm willing to trade.

I have

Varia Suit
Triple Shell

I'm looking for
Varia Suit shoes
Master Sword
Anything else that isn't listed below

In total I have
Metroid
Samus Helmet
Varia Suit pants
? Block
Super Mushroom
Trple Shells
Trple Bananas
Bad Bro Stache
Blue Falcon
Triforce

Highwind

So I have like two Majora's Mask. If anyone is willing to trade a master sword or something for one just say the word.

4983-5076-3862

Betty

Banned
Anyone mind opening their gates so I can unload all these perfect cherries? I'll make it worth your while ;o

FC: 4227 1217 9117

Sure FC 0344 9267 8791

EDIT: If my town's native fruit is cherry, will that mean you won't get the extra?

EDIT: Nope! Well I know now at least.

milkham

I have

Varia Suit
Triple Shell

I'm looking for
Varia Suit shoes
Master Sword

In total I have
Metroid
Samus Helmet
Varia Suit pants
? Block
Super Mushroom
Trple Shells
Trple Bananas
Bad Bro Stache
Blue Falcon
Triforce

i have an extra firebar, hero cap or yoshi egg for that varia suit

one_kill

I have

Varia Suit
Triple Shell

I'm looking for
Varia Suit shoes
Master Sword
Interested in the varia suit. I have hero pants, kart (generic kart from MK7 with Mario's emblem), or Midna's mask?

Edit: Too late it seems :x

Anyway, I have hero pants, Midna's mask, and 2x karts to trade.

UberTag

she kinda reminds me of one of those woodland critters from south park! HAHA!
Would be amazing to have 10 specific villagers with possessed red demon eyes.
Stockpile all of them and recreate your own demonic possession village.
Have custom patterns laid out with blood and corpses.

Poor Isabelle, though. Would be a crime to subject her to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom